PDA

View Full Version : First attempt logs

acausal
03-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Well, recieved my

sample pack (along with some extra TE that I ordered to justify shipping to myself) and thought I would post the log

of my day. I work at a grocery store, sort of a high-end health food store that sells a lot of natural and organic

products. I am a 28 year old caucasian male, 5'8" 220 lbs. This is the first time I have used pheros since about

2000, when a friend sprayed some Realm on me. Anyways, here we go:

4:33pm - application, likely a low amount as

I have no desire to OD at work. Smell was neutral with a slight baby powder/alcohol scent. Subjective effects

include not-unpleasant pressure behind the eyes and very slight flushing. (Dabs were applied on pulse points and

the inside of my elbow. probably about 1/6 to 1/5 a gel pack)

4:36pm - Notice slight mood elevation, slight

increase in libido, and a slight increase in muscular energy potential (I feel like I can lift heavy things with

less difficulty). These are consistent with past experiments with testosterone-increasing supplements, so my guess

would be a mild increase in testosterone.

4:55pm - I remember this sensation. I used to feel like this all the

time in high school. Interesting.

5:20pm - Just had a customer (older woman, around 45+) ask me several

questions. Said customer is usually reserved. Can't tell if it was TE or not, but I suspect that it was my own

perception.

5:30pm - The temptation to reapply is difficult to resist, but this is SCIENCE! People *are* seeming

friendlier, but I still think it's the elevated mood on my part causing most of this.

5:32pm - Re-applied,

bringing me to a full 1/4 packet. I never could resist temptation

5:46pm - My roommate, who also applied a bit

of it, says the smell is a combo of baby powder and B.O., but I only smell the baby powder. I may not be able to

smell -none. Where the cover scent has faded, I can smell a mild "sweat" smell.

8:14pm - I suspect bacterial

conversion in a couple of the application points, the inside of my wrists in particular. The scent has changed to

be a much more musky smell.

9:36pm - I am suddenly very tired, and it is difficult to finish my duties for the

day.

So there you have it. No real hits, but I wasn't expecting any on my first go round. I was interested

in seeing if there were any effects on my own psychology, and I think that there were definitely notable

differences. I was also a bit more impatient than usual. Overall, I am excited about this project and look forward

to seeing where it goes from here.

acausal
03-18-2006, 10:24 AM
A less detailed log,

but...last night I applied about 1/4 a packet of Chikara and around 1/5 TE, and noticed that everyone at the party I

went to was extremely talkative, way beyond their usual norms. Very interesting result. It was a bit unnerving,

almost.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Are you covering TE with Chika

or applying them in separate areas, AC? :blink:

Thanks!

acausal
03-19-2006, 03:35 AM
I applied Chikara on my arms and

neck, and the TE on my wrists, only slightly overlapping the Chikara.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:04 AM
TE tends to do much the same to

me.

Sorta dizzy unusual state of mind, like being a bit drunk but without the negative effects. Relaxed with

increased confidence, pressure behind eyes yeah. The confidence thing may be placebo, though people usually say Im

overconfident without mones on so who knows lol *shrugs*.

Anyhow, after some 3,4,5 hours, the effects

dramatically shift into a tired, mildly melancholic state, and I need to take a shower (if only in the club sink)

and possibly reapply.