PDA

View Full Version : Water Repellant for mones?

Sigma
03-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Is there any

kind of solution that can be applied on top of mones that prevent them from being washed off in water, without

seriously inhibiting their effects? I'm renting a lake house with some friends from school (most of them female)and

will be spending a lot of time in the water. I was thinking of applying water-proof sun block on top, or mixing

mones with sunblock and applying altogether. What do you guys think?

Gegogi
03-16-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm guessing that any sealant

product strong enough to repell water will also prevent dispersal of pheromone molecules.

evobenny
03-16-2006, 08:13 PM
once i tried 4 spray of chikera

in the sun while tanning and apply the sunblock before i hit the sun and i seem that smell is still there for a

while but effects seem to stay on , got a hit from a female swimming teacher.

sunlight definatlly kill mones. so

i had mis trial which i did not realizes i apply mones then sunblock, which is the banana boat dark tanning lotion

with aleo vera and vitamine e, water reisitant and moisturizing, it rather different from the other sunblock that i

use coz it is mild and dun smell like the normal oily coconut stuff that i see often, it something asbored into the

skin and leave no oily resudue on yourself.

it seem to work for me i guess

Sigma
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing that

any sealant product strong enough to repell water will also prevent dispersal of pheromone

molecules.

That was my guess as well. It kinda makes sense after-all. It's worth a shot I guess.

Hey Evobunny, how much Chikara do you normally wear? Is four sprays more than you normally wear? I would

imagine that since sunblock would, hypothetically, affect dispersal, that more mones would have to be worn.

I'll

test this out this weekend and get back to you guys. I think if this works out, it'd be a valuable piece of

knowledge for the upcoming summer season.

Gegogi
03-16-2006, 11:40 PM
If you swim with your head outta

the water, you might get away with hair application. Or maybe wear a Speedo swimming cap. Looks kinda geeky but once

your remove it you'll overwhelm the women with your 'mone blaze.

evobenny
03-17-2006, 12:31 AM
erm nono hair application wont

do because of the sunlight they kill the mones out right, and you cant apply sunblock to hair :rofl:

bel said

mone arent souluable in water, so i am guessing mone + water - sunlight is still ok but mone + water + sunlight -

sunblock is a no no.

i normally use only 2 spray of chikera, but for the suntan was feeling funky so i sprayed 4

on body 1 on hair.

today i went suntanning again with only 2 spray of chikera, seem not much effect after

sunblock, so my guess is double the dose and after sunblock effectives of mones proberly reduce to 1/2 thus the

normal dosage.

i could be wrong though

Gegogi
03-17-2006, 01:43 AM
"...sunlight they kill the

mones out right'

Are you sure? I wear 'mones and run around in the tropical sunlight of Honolulu and

they work fine. Usually I wear them on my clothing and they seem to work for many days after application. I suppose

a skin app would eventually sweat off but, of course, you'll have plenty of your natural 'mones to replace them.

evobenny
03-17-2006, 05:32 AM
erm i dun really know about ur

place but for myside sunlight is real strong, 5 min under the sun would have ur shirt wet at the back. and u can

feel as if someone lit a fire on ur head

i had once where i had to stand in sunlight for like 1 hr and i tink all

the mones are gone and even my perfume is gone

hmmm maybe for places further to the equator the sunlight wont be

as strong? not too sure about there either have not been to anywhere futher then the equatioral countries :(

Gegogi
03-17-2006, 11:46 AM
The sun in Hawaii is hot enough

to burn a fair skinned person in 10 minutes. We basically have one season: it's summer all year around. We're only

a little further north than Singapore but still very tropical.

Think about it. Your sweat is full of natural

pheromones and the sun helps simulate their production through perspiration. If anything, the extra heat will

accelerate bacterial actions leading to 'mone production. The only thing I've noticed is nol/rone products like

SOE tend to convert to 'none more quickly.

evobenny
03-17-2006, 01:05 PM
hmmm noted but again dun

sunlight kill anything with smell on after being exposed to it for a period of time?

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:10 AM
I would suggest adding a few drops

of your favourite product into the tanning lotion.

That way, you have an excuse to reapply every time you get out

of water :P :D

(some unpredictable chemistry might occur though)

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Adding 'mones to suntan lotion

is a great idea. I added A-1 and TE to my aftershave balm/lotion and it works well.

but again dun sunlight

kill anything with smell on after being exposed to it

I wear cologne in the blazing tropical sun of

Honolulu and can smell it just fine. Besides, you don't have to smell pheromones for them to work. In fact, some

are scentless.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah, and if you can smell them,

odds are your female friends can smell them a LOT better, which might be bad. (of note, a gay male complimented my

dab of TE as "you been in with the wild pigs in the zoo or what?"). So yeah, "smell it" is a very subjective

cathegory.