PDA

View Full Version : order delays? :S

Tobacco
03-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi! I wonder how long

it will take for my order to ship. I've ordered from LS two times before, but there has always been at least one

month from the time the order was placed, until it was shipped.. I'm not complaining, just want to know what's the

hold up and if there is anything I can do. One of those orders where in the beginning of november, got shipped

mid/late december (yeah, I know what the PO is like that time of the year ;) ). The other time was sometime in

summer I think.

Cheers!

Bruce
03-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Well, considering we (nearly) always

ship orders within 24 hours, that is rather strange. The normal reason for holding an order is a problem with the

credit card. We get fraudulent orders on an almost daily basis, so we have to be careful. Large order from outside

the US, or card transactions that are flagged by the bank as odd for some reason get held until we can get

communication opened up with the customer. If our emails end up in somebody's junk mail bin, then there can be

delays. Otherwise, I really have no idea what would cause something like that.

Folks place orders, we ship them

immediately. That is what happens day in day out M-F. It doesn't matter if it is Christmas rush time or summer.

We never drop that pace. Now the speed with which the post office delivers them, that is another story, but you

keep saying "got shipped". That happens immediately unless the card looks suspicious.

B

Bruce
03-16-2006, 08:49 AM
I just looked up your order history

and I find two orders.
Order #1
order placed June 6th at 6 PM
shipped the following day June 7th

Order

placed yesterday, March 15, also about 6 PM
should ship today

I think you mean to say there is a long

wait until the package "got received" by you, rather than "got shipped". Big difference; makes us look bad, don't

you think?

B

Tobacco
03-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Okay! That could be because I

use virtual cards that expire after one month v:/. I wonder if there is any way to do anything about it :/.. I want

that order :D

Thanks for a fast reply!

Tobacco
03-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I don't want to make you look

bad.. I looked at the order status, and it said "pending" for quite some time. But if suspicous cards make it

technically posible to fraud LS, then of course it ain't your fault :)

Bruce
03-16-2006, 09:04 AM
T,

This has nothing to do with

suspicious cards. You placed an order on June 6th, we shipped it on June 7th. That's all there is to the story.

I can write Tammy about the one you placed last night, just to make sure, but I don't see any long "pending" thing

happening here at all. So far all your orders have been shipped within a matter of hours, not days or

months.

B

Tobacco
03-16-2006, 09:20 AM
I placed one order with the

temporary address (I think it was tobacco_xxx(at)hotmail.com). I looked back at the emails, and noticed that it

shipped very quickly.. my appologies! I feel ashamed, and I should.

I don't think you're the reason why the

november order was delayed, never did either. I've ordered from the US one time before, and that took about one

month before it got shipped. So it must be something with the card.

T

CrystalMoon
03-28-2006, 04:18 AM
Hi

Bruce!

I know Tammy e-mailed me back about a wee delay with EW, and said it would be a couple of weeks before it

was back in stock, which was why my order of two from Feb. hasn't shipped yet, and I am totally cool with

that.

I just wondered if you had any updated news on when it should be expected to arrive with you.

Thanks so

much. I love this site, and I hope you know how lucky you are to have Tammy on your team - she is just brill.

^_^

Kind regards,

Ail :-)

Bruce
03-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi Ail,

The EW is always a

problem. The people that manufacture it, hate the stuff because it stinks so bad. Tammy always has a better idea

about the time frame than I do, but it should be getting close now. I wrote an email about it myself sometime last

week and still haven't gotten a response. I think we arranged to get a huge load of it this time; that should help

future problems.

Sorry about the wait on that.
B