PDA

View Full Version : im trying it out.....

examine
03-15-2006, 08:57 PM
thought id try a

sample pack as well as some product called phelure. wanted to see if this stuff really works.

Im 24, 1/2

Norwegian , 1/2 African American, lean, and clean cut.

Sunday: 1/2 gel Perception + 1 spray of Phelure. Went

out to an underground party. A friend of mine decided to pick a couple of people up. We get there, I meet them both,

and hello, one of them is a very attractive girl visiting from DC. We sat and chatted for a bit, thats when i

noticed this girl wouldnt stop flipping her hair. She would stare at me while i wasnt looking, but as soon as i

turned, she would play it cool. hahah So we get to the spot, and its in downtown, very shady looking area. my

dumbass friend decides to park right in front of 2 gangsters hangin out. So naturally everyones kinda stalling to

get out of the car, but im like whatever, so i jump out and start walking toward the venue, i pass right in between

the gangsters (not sure where that came from). Right when I get to the corner, i stopped to see if they were out of

the car at least haha thats when i notice that girl was walking right behind me. So at this point we're some yards

away from my friend and his buddy. This girl starts talking to me, then we get to the club, and she insists on

dancing. I wasnt feeling too comfortable about that since my friends buddy was clearly into her. so I decided not

too. .

Monday: 1/2 gel pack of SOE + 1 spray of Phelure-- I really liked how this smelled. SOE has a sweet, but

cold scent. I conduct a lot of meetings, and everyone seemed cheerful. Lot of eye contact, and smiles, but not in an

aggressive way, more so a buddy buddy way. Everything wore off by lunch time thou.

Tuesday-- 1/2 gel pack of

T.E + 2 sprays of Phelure-- T.E smells pretty funny. and not in a good way. I had to spray Phelure a couple of

times, because it smells much better, and I thought it could cover.

people were respectful, but a little

distant. Althou while I was waiting for the elevator, this really cute chick that works on my floor walked up to me,

touched me on the back to grab my attention (which is my problem), and stood shoulder to shoulder with me. She was

pretty foward and looking straight into my eyes. This actually got me nervous because a lot of people were around

that we work with. So I got a little distant. guess I didnt get to test it out yet again. *shrugs*

Wednesday

(today)-- 1/2 Perception + 1/2 Chik + 1 spray of Phelure--

In the morning it was cool. random convos, a lot of

people were talking to me calmly, but they seemed distant almost shy. I went to the girls desk that stood by me at

the elevators. She started telling me how she was sad because her last day was friday (shes a temp). then she asked

for my work email so we could do lunch friday. hmmmm

I went to another girls desk, this chick ive tried to talk

to before. she seemed like she liked me, but every time i would call, she would come up with some accuses, but then

the next week, im juggling her breast on lunch break. as soon as i call to set something up she flakes. she was

weird, so i stopped trying. anways, i passed by her desk while on my way to a task, she saw me and waved. so we

started chatting but she wasnt giving me eye contact, she seemed shy but then she asked me why i didnt call her

anymore then she gave me her number. the whole day people seemed nice, but shy. but whatever i said went.

i

went to this older womans desk just to say hi, she is 40. in the middle of the convo she randomly asks me when we

were going to do lunch. she actually acted much more aggressive than the other girls that were around my age. she

had the biggest smile on her face too. and looked directly into my eyes. seems like it made the girls my age

intimidated, but the older girls giggly.

lunch time--It wore off, but i had a 1/2 pack of chik, so i put that

on. I went to lunch with a group of people (8 girls and 1 other guy).

this was a bit strange, because it made

the confident girls attracted to me, meaning they were around me all the time (we walked to the spot from work) what

was also weird, was it made the other girls distant and shy. the 2 girls that sat by me, were giggly but werent very

chatty. The other guy was chatty with thou, but he seemed to just agree with everything i said.

tomorrow--1/2

gel T.E + 1/2 gel SOE + 1 spray Phelure

1 gel pack = How many sprays?

sambiceps
03-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Nice, keep us posted.

Hey,

did you try pherlure on its own and see what results it yields?

I guess since you have the smaple pack you have

not gotten a chance to try it on their own?

Thanks

Gegogi
03-16-2006, 12:40 AM
I've had many similar incidents

with confident women and older women. The 'mones help bring out even more boldness--even extreme aggression if

you're in the right situation. In contrast, the young and sky are usually somewhat nervous and restrained, at least

until they get to know you better. That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to you, but they're too intimidated to

express themselves.

examine
03-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Today--1/2 gel T.E + 1/3 gel SOE

(guess i didnt have much left) + 3 sprays of Phelure.

Well I had to put 3 sprays of phelure to hide the TE

smell which I dont really like. Nothing special today, but I did have a meeting early in the morning. Sat by this

girl that never really pays me any mind. She did today, and was very chatty. she would stare into my eyes, but when

she noticed i noticed, she would look down, almost shy. shes married so it wasnt a hit i cared about.

nothing

out of the ordinary happened, after that.

What should I use for women around my age? Im looking for hits that

are a little deep. Ive lurked, and noticed people talk about smiles and touching. I really havent got that. Girls my

age seem to be flirty, but shy. shy sucks. then the older women that pay attention to me, i get a little

uncomfortable. seems to work wonders for older women.

anyways......

Tomorrow I will try Phelure on its own.

probably 2-3 sprays. I plan on taking a bit with me since I will be going to happy hour for St Patricks after

work.
I dont have anymore love-scent products but i should be getting an A.E sample pack over the weekend.

so

far nobody has answered my question about how many sprays = one gel pack?????:thumbsup:

examine
03-17-2006, 08:08 PM
2 sprays of Phelure-- today was

cool.

that girl that i sit by in meetings ...well she was waaay more chatty today. in fact people seemed to be

real nice and chatty. i think of phelure like SOE (from what ive read). 2 girls did the head turn. that was cool.

nobody was really shy either. kinda like the first time i tried SOE....

i dwelled on it a bit, and i think

the reason some people are 'shy' when i wear products like T.E might be because of my ethnicity. I think naturally

i have more "mones" than others. thus causing the shyness. it may be too much.

I didnt really get a chance to

play with SOE, so I should be getting that and AE tomorrow. I will update next week. I think strong products like

T.E, Chik and Perception...arent for me.
from what I can tell, I should use more nols than anything else.

i'll

keep you all posted on my newbie testing. I want to find the right mix for me

anywho, im going to get ready.

~late

examine
03-18-2006, 10:46 AM
Phelure 2 sprays--

ok.

later that night. went out to the happy hour and a club.

Guess who I went with??? The 40 year old hahaha. It was

her birthday.

So I get to the bar, and she was very chatty. Her much younger sister (32) was very attractive,

and more my type. She said I was cute (not to my face, but another girl told me hehe) she had to leave early because

her bf found out she was at a bar bleh, i just cant land a hit can i?

They were all pretty friendly and chatty.

I think Phelure might have been to weak for her thou. She was chatty but it wasnt the same as when I wore TE.

Anyways. her friend was really friendly too. we hit the dancefloor. The 40 year old left, and I stayed with the

friend. we danced, then got something to eat (she was comfortable with me). but by that time her defense was back

up. she said i was good looking, but she doesnt date outside of her nationality (thought this was 2006?) Like I

said, Phelure is like SOE. its more of a social friendship thing.

I need to find something aggressive, but not

too ALPHA aggressive. any suggestions????

Gegogi
03-18-2006, 11:24 AM
so far nobody has answered

my question about how many sprays = one gel pack

That's because nobody has a clue. The manufacturer

would be able to tell you the volume of 'mones in a gel pack. However, sprays vary greating depending on the

product concentration, the spray head model and your stroke technique.

Incidentally, SOE can be extremely

sexual. However, the user must apply the amorous vibe. Your words and actions determine the outcome, not the

pheromone. Pheromones merely enhance your persona. If you need something aggressive, look within. You won't find it

in a bottle.

examine
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
hmmm. may have to send an email.

as for myself. once i get a clear sign, i have no problems 'spitting' game. I just seem to have a lot of

"uncertaintys" when someone doesnt give a clear sign. or appears to be nervous with their sign.

some girls dont

have that problem. some can smile with direct eye contact, stare every couple of min. this is what im looking for

the phermones to do. but none have done them to girls im trying to target. 40 yr olds are fun, for something to do,

but id prefer someone under 30 =D

note: the girl from the elevator gave me a sign, and i reacted. but her last

day was friday. bleh.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 12:37 PM
as for myself.

once i get a clear sign, i have no problems 'spitting' game. I just seem to have a lot of "uncertaintys" when

someone doesnt give a clear sign. or appears to be nervous with their sign.

NO means NO, mak'em use

it/say it! :POKE: Meaning ... it is possible that there will be those that give you a clear sign, but there are lots

that will be waiting for you to bring out the "I'm attracted to you" beast in them. :rant: :trout:

Sometimes you just gotta stand up and fight like a man, you coward! :lol:

tim929
03-19-2006, 06:30 AM
It kinda sounds to me like SOE is

a good product for you...maybe spiked with alittle A-NONE for some kick.Those "buddy buddy" responses you were

getting can turn sexual in a big hurry if you play them right.And if you have a tendancy to be intimidating it will

help mellow that out too.Unless I miss my guess,African American males produce plenty of A-NONE on thier own without

needing too much help,and having worn heavy doses of it myself I know that African American women respond very well

to it,as do older women but young caucasion women tend to be alittle standoffish when I wear lots of NONE.I am

hardly an intimidating presence too...Im 5'6" and built like a teady bear so chicks usualy feel confident that they

can kick my butt if I get out of line.

Gegogi makes a good point too that the vibe you generate is a large part

of what people are going to react too.The pheromones may help open things up but the real work in fishing is reeling

them in,not getting them hooked.

examine
03-22-2006, 11:59 AM
ive found a great mix.

IO(A-NOL) + IFM (A1) + Ishine.

A-Nol which can be found in SOE does work great. You can also add B-Nol for

depth in convo. that stuff also makes you focus, you become relaxed. and do less mind wondering and more

concentration.