PDA

View Full Version : AE, TE, PI, Andro4.2

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2002, 06:51 PM
Can you use AE and TE alone and separate or do you have to used them at the same time?(i think this is a combo that I have heard about). Which of these performes better. Also how does these 2 compare w/ PI, Andro4.2. Pretty much---Which one would be the best buy of all of these. I think AE is looking good. But on the discription on the store site it says it comes w/ mild natural fragrance that fades into a unique musky essence. What is a unique musky essense and what does it smell like? Is it good? I\'m in college, I need to stretch my dollar. images/icons/tongue.gif
thanks!!

a.k.a.
01-07-2002, 07:16 PM
AE smells much better than TE. Which is to say, a mild case of BO smells much better than cat piss.
On the positive side TE works great and you can use it alone (I never had any luck using AE alone. I had to combine it with TE, PI, or APC.) Just don’t use too much and wear a fresh cologne. I think it’s much more effective, than AE or PI and it costs less. You’ll find lots of happy TE users if you search through previous post.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 12:44 AM
The last order of AE that I recieved had a different scent than the musk it used to have. It smells like the Rain Water scent that stone lab\'s sells. I hope that there is still some musk AE left somewhere.

Whitehall
01-08-2002, 09:14 AM
From my experience and from prior postings, TE has the horsepower and is reasonably priced. NPA has that same power but seemed to run out much quicker than my bottle of TE. Of course, haven\'t personally tried AE yet and probably never will.

That said, one needs to consider which chemical approach is best for you. The scent you choose needs to fit one\'s own persona and lifestyle. The \'none route plays on one\'s alpha maleness and I think TE/NPA are heavy in \'none. This can be intimidating to some women, especially young ones. AE seems to be more \'nol oriented which is more \"playful.\" Given my own alpha maleness and age, \'none builds on my strengths and supports my real life persona and warerobe (power suits and wingtips with a good dose of gravitas). If I were a chatty 18 y/o running around campus wearing tee-shirts and sneakers, not a football player or wrestler, \'nol might be a better match.

I think that the pheromone one choses should build on who you are as a man and not contradict who you really are. That said, I am interested in trying \"Scent of Eros\" even though it is primarily \'nol. That would be a test of my hypothesis.

As to the difference in smells, I\'ve posted here earlier that a decision to use pheromones (especially \'none) is a commitment to smell in public - a real man is proud of his scent signature - just like cigar smokers, if other people don\'t like the way you smell - fuck\'em. You\'re marking your territory - by repelling some people (largely weaker male competitors and non-fertile females), you\'re attracting others (females looking for a bonk from a strong man.)

marv14yag
01-13-2002, 11:27 PM
Whitewall....that\'s exactly true. I\'m a hardcore weightlifter, and I think that I naturally produce a lot of none..but harldy any nol..I have NO nol practically. But I like it that way. Anyway, if you notice some of the girls...you can tell if they produce nol more, or copulins....When they produce nol more, they seem more...almost like you have a crush on them...when they have more copulins, it\'s more like you want to DO them....

I was thinking..I was going to get some androstenone from the kit...use it at full strength, however, I WONDER! lol, if it got the none full strength, and the nol full strength! And instead of mixing them! USE THEM BOTH FULL STRENGTH! one drop of none on one ear...and one drop of nol on another..I don\'t know HOOOOOW that would turn out, lol, I can only imagine

Bart
if you want something 2 times stronger than primal, get the androstenone fromt he kit....and use it full strength.
And for the women, women\'s primal...my god, how do they put 11mg of androstenol in there!!!!! 11mg...that\'s more than comes in the kit..PLUS copulins
There\'s this one girl..I think she has some major pheromone production, but it\'s JUST the right combination..of playfullness, and sexiness...juuust right I swear
But, 11mg of androstenol...you won\'t find any more than that..and plus copulins, getting of wiff of that would sure throw forth thoughts and ideas, lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2002, 11:37 PM
Im just sitting on AE it is actually none strong first almost balanced with nol and then rone seems to make it up so by the looks of it 40% none 35% nol and 25 % rone seem to be the concentrations in this product and it really packs some punch with total phero concentrations being up around Primal instinct just different ratios etc. Also NPA is just an a more concentrated form of the edge and smaller. SoE does sound good though as well for those of us using all sorts of different ratios it comes in handy. I use this stuff mainly for the experimetns and to post results on the forum to help the whole thing along. I like being a lab rat so to speak that does experiements on itself or some shit like that.