PDA

View Full Version : Ways to make the scent of Pheros last longer.

djronin47
03-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Hello, my first post here. Been using 'mones for about a year now with varied success. Was wondering

if anyone had any info on how to make DrSmellThis' groovy Pheros scent last longer. I've seen some using

Perception as a way to do so. Anyone have any other thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks much in advance.

Gegogi
03-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Keep a small atomizer in pocket

and refresh later in the day. I do that with my colognes and 'mones. Works great. Also applying to clothing helps

make it last a little longer.

djronin47
03-14-2006, 12:55 PM
One other thing. I have the

new batch of Pheros and find it seems to only really last for maybe 2-3 hours before it's scent really fades off

into almost obscurity. Do others find this to be the case as well?

Watcher
03-16-2006, 04:17 AM
cover with some chikara or the

cover scent from perception other otpion is mid day reapply of a smaller dose

DrSmellThis
03-16-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry the scent doesn't

last longer for you. It is a natural substance and doesn't have chemical fixatives. Buying the perception matrix

stuff is a possible solution I've never tried. I just reapply at will. There is very little chance of applying too

much. I was wearing a lot of it all over my body (every application point I could think of, including pits) the last

time I "got lucky" with it. Please do not store near heat or light, as that could likely affect the staying power.

djronin47
03-16-2006, 03:29 PM
That's quite alright that it

doesn't last longer on it's own. I wouldn't want to taint it's scent with anything directly. Although past few

days I've found one of the colognes I have which is in a similar scent category (for lack of a better term) matches

well with it and tends to help the Pheros scent last a bit longer than it does on it's own. the cologne in question

is Halson Z by Halston.

ps. I've also found it nearly impossible to OD with it. I've been bringing a small vial

of it with me where I go for reapplication and in fact the stronger I've been with it the more head turns and grins

from the ladies I've had.

Holmes
03-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Weird, I've found the scent to

have amazing tenacity on its own.

What I really like about it is how it evolves throughout the course of the

day. V1.0's drydown is this killer, sawdusty kind of thing. 2.0 seems a little heavier on the menthol, but that

note mellows over time.

In either case, the scent seems to be right up there with Mick Jagger in terms of

longevity.

djronin47
03-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Perhaps my nose is the

culprit. *shrugs* I can't seem to smell most 'mones either, at least not none. I can smell rone though fairly well

and I believe nol.

So far though Pheros has been working well so can't complain too much.