PDA

View Full Version : DIHL's Get Some!!!

Lorenzo_91
03-11-2006, 01:42 AM
I, really want

a true DIHL. I am wearing 2 drops A1, 2 drops NPA, 4 APC to cover it, 12 to 14 SOE with cover. Sometimes I use the

same but not as calculated from the atomizer JB1 mix.

All my social interactions are going great, all girls

speaking to me smile, I am in tons of conversations, I notice super nice people going out of their way to help me

and offer anything they can do for me. I get these electric hand waving from japanese girls when I say by with 2000

kilowatt smiles.

Now I am not sure if I am just getting used to all this and it's becoming my reality and I

therefore am not looking for it as much or what. i truly wear mones and forget about it now because I know they

work. But now I just want to get my first true DIHL, with the right amounts and mix. Any help is appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Gegogi
03-11-2006, 11:41 AM
You really gotta pour it on to

get regular DIHLs. For me, a couple packs SOE and a dozen drops of NPA work like a charm. However, each woman is

different. Some completely lose it, turning into babbling idoits, while others are only befuddled for a few seconds.

Some lose the ability to think and react for several minutes. I did it so much last Summer it lost the thrill. It

also gets expensive just for a few laughs.

chicago
03-11-2006, 01:15 PM
ae/m (2 drops) does get me

plenty of dihl and more from the chicks. i get a headach from heavy none

doses
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

CptKipling
03-12-2006, 05:01 PM
The DIHL I remember the most

happened whilst wearing WKM#1

Muscle4Hire
03-12-2006, 09:24 PM
DIHL stands for Deer in Head

Lights look right? Um..., for me I've gotten good results using SOE on my arms only... the head lights look, I was

hoping you were talkin about an instant BJ or something... now that would be interesting... anyone got any stories

of that?

Fast CaRs
03-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Instant BJ huh???????
Well

man u tell me when that happens and bow down 2 u.......

I bet u Gegogi got a story something like that...