PDA

View Full Version : Asians, none production, and mones

kenjhow
03-09-2006, 09:28 AM
I

am curious but I see people say Asians can wear more none than other races(or whatever).
But I also hear that

wearing these artificial mones gives you many times more mones than the average person.
I am probably not phrasing

this too clearly(my brain is a little slow today) but I question if wearing these artificial mones give you many

times more mones than the average person then why should it matter that asians can wear so much more if they are

already overshooting(hypothetically guessing).
I guess the real questions are:
how variable is none content

between races( in multiple or <100%?)?
& How much mones(2x 5x 100x??) are added(if following recom dosage) to the

average person for a regular dose of artificial mones?

I don't know if any one really knows this but it would

be nice to know some numbers based on real studies.
The only thing that i can infer that makes sense based on what

people experienced here is that asians may typically make several times less none content naturally than other

races. This to me is a big difference i would have never guessed.
I am half asian(with lots of bothersome facial

hair) and don't seem to have a none deficiency problem(if you call it that) though. just curious.
MONES ROCK!

Sigma
03-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Wearing mones does give you a mone

level thats at least higher than the average person - that's what gives us an edge after all. I think there is a

general "ideal level" that each us try to reach when we wear mones...something the scrapes just below the OD zone.

The difference in how much it takes to hit that ideal zone is a matter of personal body chemistry (along with a list

of other factors of course). While it might take one person 1 drop of say...NPA...to hit that zone, it might take

another 3 drops.

As far as I know, there are no official studies that measure the difference in pheromone

production levels from race to race. There seems to be a general consensus amongst the asian posters that wearing

more none products than other races typically works best, but there are too many other variables to say this is

universally true.

luxveritas
03-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Wearing mones does give you a

mone level thats at least higher than the average person.

This is because in the last hundred years hygene has

become more important. People in industrialized nations often bathe once a day. A hundred years ago almost everyone

was "OD" on pheromones aka BO :).

Gegogi
03-09-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm afraid regular bathing has

been popular in EAst Asian for many hundreds of years before in caught on in North America. The Japanese were

shocked at how dirty the first visiting Europeans were during the 19th century. Here in Hawaii you gotta hit the

shower at least twice a day or you be funky. Plus the influence of the large Korean and Japanese population has

contributed to an early state/ territory obsession with personal hygiene. Prior to recent times the haoles (white

folk) only washed on Saturday night, causing many Asian ladies to flee their immediate vicinity.

CptKipling
03-10-2006, 09:11 AM
There are some good threads

about natural pheromone levels a way back in the forum.

DCW
03-10-2006, 09:14 AM
I agree this topic has been talk to

death.

DCW

kenjhow
03-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I agree this topic has been

talk to death.

yeah you are probably right but what hasn't on this forum.
This forum is huge! I never

seen a forum with so many threads(or at least stored history). Kind of suprising but good.

Gegogi
03-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, we have the gift of gab and

tend to spin around in circles. The SOE dude's (alias JVK) 'mone monograph sheds some more scholarly light on this

topic if you care to bone up.

kenjhow
03-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Gegogi,
Thanks for the tip. Ill

look him up.