PDA

View Full Version : NPA/PI and Working Out

shutter
03-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Newbie here.

Got my bottle of AE a few days ago. Possible hits on Saturday at 2 different clubs, wearing only AE, but not sure.

Need to experiment some more.

Anyway, I can't decide between SOE and NPA OR SOE and PI. Saw a comment on one of

the threads that mentioned if a young dude works out alot, he produces a lot of -none, and PI would make him

OD.

About a month ago, I started working out a lot (people already see a size difference). After trailing off a

bit for the past 2 wks, I'll be going back to working out twice a day. Do males keep producing higher than average

-none after they've finished working out?

About me: Black male, 33 yo, 5' 10", dark skinned. I read some in

an article that darker skinned folks have more acropine [sic] glands than caucasians, and asians have the least.

More acropine glands = more -none produced. Does this fact, combined with an intense work out schedule mean, I

should go with NPA instead of PI?

Gegogi
03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
You probably don't need any

'none products at all. Too much 'none and both men and women will flee from you. Might be great if you need to

keep badasses off ya. Sounds like SOE may be a better place to start.

Sigma
03-08-2006, 09:11 PM
I agree...try out SOE and continue

testing with AE until you get a good grasp of how your body reacts to none. A lot of the african american posters

around here like AE, so definately see if you can find a successful application for yourself with that.

I've

gone through periods of hard, consistent training, to periods of not working out at all while using mones (depends

mostly on my school/work load), and haven't noticed any significant differences in the effects of mones. Keep in

mind that I'm asian and can wear quite a bit of none though. Generally what you're saying about ethnicity and

mone production is accurate...so I would think that a black male who consistently works out would more than likely

OD on PI..possibly NPA for that matter.

shutter
03-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Gegogi and Sig, thanks for the

info. Will try SOE with AE first and see how that works.

Mick
03-09-2006, 12:57 AM
You probably don't

need any 'none products at all. Too much 'none and both men and women will flee from you. Might be great if

you need to keep badasses off ya. Sounds like SOE may be a better place to start.

too much -none

does the opposite for me I find I gotta watch my back