PDA

View Full Version : NPA and couplins

marcuccio88
03-08-2006, 08:54 AM
hey all,
I did a

quick check of the archives and did not find the specifics - my apologies if this has been addressed previously.

Has anyone tried out NPA with couplins? (specifically NPA) In my limited experience, NPA creates a really sexy

vibe. My thought is that NPA and couplins would scream sex from both ends of the spectrum - verrry stimulating.

(please suggest couplin product and concentration)

peace to all

oscar
03-08-2006, 10:23 AM
hey all,
I did a

quick check of the archives and did not find the specifics - my apologies if this has been addressed previously.

Has anyone tried out NPA with couplins? (specifically NPA) In my limited experience, NPA creates a really

sexy vibe. My thought is that NPA and couplins would scream sex from both ends of the spectrum - verrry

stimulating.

(please suggest couplin product and concentration)

peace to all

marcuccio88,

There could be a reason that you didn't find much by doing a search for "COUPLINS".

Try reversing the "U" and

the "P", and spell it "COPULINS".

Think "copulate" rather than "coupling" when you're spelling it.

Although

interestingly, the are over 400 posts in which it's spelled incorrectly. ;)

There's no guarantee you'll find

what you're looking for, but it should increase your chances.

Oscar :)

marcuccio88
03-08-2006, 10:45 AM
mille grazie
I was

searching for "couplins" !!
I did find quite a few hits as you indicate - I will search under the correct spelling

as well.
thanks for the clarification
-m

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:29 AM
Thats a very deep typo there :)

Whitehall
03-24-2006, 05:37 PM
With a partner, the guy wears

the NPA and the gal wears the copulins. That makes for very heightened excitement.

For a guy to wear both

can be confusing. Some have tried it and claimed so enhanced sucess in meeting women while others have just

confused the heck out of every stranger they meet.

Of course, one experiment I'd like to try is NPA/copulins

and a visit to San Francisco's Good Vibrations store. I'd expect confusion amongst the confused.

belgareth
03-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Of course,

one experiment I'd like to try is NPA/copulins and a visit to San Francisco's Good Vibrations store. I'd expect

confusion amongst the confused.

You have a real mean streak there :rofl:

Macvictorocsf
04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Mick
04-04-2006, 12:55 AM
With a partner,

the guy wears the NPA and the gal wears the copulins. That makes for very heightened excitement.

For a guy

to wear both can be confusing. Some have tried it and claimed so enhanced sucess in meeting women while

others have just confused the heck out of every stranger they meet.

Of course, one experiment I'd like to try

is NPA/copulins and a visit to San Francisco's Good Vibrations store. I'd expect confusion amongst the

confused. confusing in what way?

Gegogi
04-04-2006, 01:49 AM
I've tried NPA and EW many times

and came to the conclusion EW didn't do jack for me. Plus it smells funky and doesn't mix well with most other

products (extremely acidic & ruins most scents). Sheesh, it's so acidic it melted the rubber bulb on the dropper

tube in a matter of months.

luxveritas
04-04-2006, 08:10 AM
EW reeks and it didn't even

seem to effect my own testosterone levels much if at all. People became concerned for my well being when I had this

stuff on. Not the kind of reaction I was going for.

Mtnjim
04-04-2006, 10:15 AM
EW reeks

Ah yes, a new generation of EW explorers. This version of EW doesn't reek, the "beta" version, now

there was a "reek"!! Had to be mixed outside at 10,000:1 just to be usable. Check the Archives for some scary

stories.:cheers:

Rbt
04-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Now you all know why it was called

"EEEEEwwwww!"

From the odor!