PDA

View Full Version : An amusing pheromone anecdote

catlord17
03-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Alright, after a lot of consideration I have concluded that I should start using gel packs of pheromones as little

extras in someof my products and also as a sort of synergistic bonus. The products are designed to arouse the

sexual side, and I need a unisex pheromone that enhances that.

I note that in gel packs we have SOE/m, SOE/w,

Perception, TE, AE/m, AE/w, Chikara. SOE is pretty unisex, but not sexual enough. I have never tried Perception...

TE is pretty sexual, but is it unisex? AE/m is also good,but what about AE/w? Chikara?

What are your

recommendations for which gel packs I should get for this purpose? And did I miss anything?

johnnyc
03-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I would stick with soe unscented

and te/w gel packs. Te/w has the same pheromones as te/m + 1 extra secret one and it doesnt have a scent so it'll

be easy to cover with your cologne.

catlord17
03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
A

while back, I mixed up some stuff that was basically TE and SOE with my favorite cologne. I put it in my atomizer,

and tried it out on a friend. She said it was having some interesting effects, but she was driving, so I left it at

that. Later on that night she showed me her EW, and suggested I add a drop to my atomizer, which I did. This took

my mix from semlling awesome to smelling cheesy. Literally, smelling like cheese. And it would take 15 minutes to

disipate.

Well that mix didn't get much use, since I usually only remember to apply pheros right before I am in

public. So I put the atomizer on the table and left it there for a couple days. Somehow it got knocked off, and

the glass vial inside broke, but almost none of the mix spilled, so I put it in a flat bottom test tube I happened

to have. Unfortunately, I had no stopper, so I tried to use a screw-on dropper which didn't quite fit. I put this

on my bookshelf and forgot about it.

For the next few days, I noticed I was constantly aroused. Constantly!

Ispend a lot of time sitting with my back a few feet from said bookcase, so I was well within the phero cloud, but

it completely baffled me why I was so aroused all of a sudden because I hadf orgotten about the mix. Then I

remembered and put two and two together several days later, after it had evaporated.

Needless to say, I like

the effects EW has, and I suggest that perhaps a 1:60 dilution, allowed to simply evaporate on it's own in the

bedroom, might be a good way to generate some interesting results.

Macvictorocsf
03-08-2006, 01:35 AM
iiiiiiiiiii

Macvictorocsf
03-08-2006, 01:41 AM
iiiiiiiiiii

catlord17
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM
speaking

of unisex, touching the female side of mones, copulins seems to be the "in". but damn, i can smell the EW a mile

away from 1/4 a drop.
Well if you're using a quarter drop at a time, you're sorely overdosing, from what

I recall. I couldn't handle 1/60th of a drop at a time without waiting 15-30 minutes for the smell to dissipate

when I tried it - but lemme tell ya, that stuff has some serious kick. It caused the first erotic dream I've had

in 15 years when I wore it, and had me turned on for days. I'm thinking I need to get some for myself and keep

experimenting, not that I need to be that turned on all the time.

I suspect that most of my customers would not

be so understanding if they found out they were wearing something from the nether regions of a woman, but perhaps I

could include one kind for each sex...

catlord17
03-08-2006, 12:57 PM
i bought

a bottle of EW a little while back and was reading up on it for a while. still am , i tried the 1:40 and it was

still terrible. maybe because the cologne i was using just wasnt enough to take over that damned smell. 1:60 sounds

a little more reasonable -- im going to give it a shot in a couple days.

IIRC, 1:40 is the absolute

maximum suggested dose. After my experience, I suggest something along the linesof 1:100 or 1:120 instead, maybe

even less. The essence of a woman is POWERFUL stuff. (But we knew that already, didn't we? :D )

marcuccio88
03-08-2006, 01:12 PM
kind sirs,
I do not see

this EW product listed. Is it called "Essence of Woman" or something else? Edge for Women? Where is it listed

women's men's scented ?? I see PCC which has a lot of copulins as well...
peace and joy

oscar
03-08-2006, 02:24 PM
EW is "Essence of a Woman", and when

available can be found on this page of the store:

Essence of Woman (EW) (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=35)

But since that

page is delivering the dreaded "Product Not Found" message, I'm going to assume that it's out of stock.

When

something is out of stock, Bruce pulls its page from the store to avoid disappointing people with having their

product on backorder. So you can search your brains out for it, but as far as the L-S Store site is concerned it's

as though the product never existed until such time that Bruce reactivates the page when the stuff comes in.

Oscar :)

johnnyc
03-08-2006, 03:08 PM
ew is too much trouble to deal

with i'd suggest going with ppc. Its flowery scent fades within about an hour

catlord17
03-09-2006, 03:59 AM
ew is too much

trouble to deal with i'd suggest going with ppc. Its flowery scent fades within about an hour

How hard

is the flower scent of ppc to cover with cologne? And how powerful have you noted this product to be?