PDA

View Full Version : Newbie has some questions

bucs24
03-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Hey im just

starting to do research on pheromones so i have a lot of questions. I just bought a bottle of pherlure and started

wearing it sunday. Here are my questions:

Now the questions i have first off is i read that you are suppose to

put this on pulse points of your body like neck wrist behind ears. is that really the best place to spray it?

Now do i need to wear cologne with this becuase this smells actually real good like a cologne?

the more

consitant you are and spraying yourself once a day everyday is that better than just say spraying yourself once or

twice a week on the days you are going out?

What are the abbreviations TE, NPA and SOE mean so I can understand

other posts a little better?

and lastly does this stuff really work? I mean im a good looking guy not not a hot

stud muffin but am attractive but can be shy.. Do more girls you dont know really come up to you and make

contact???

sorry im a pheromone virgin!!! thanks in advance

belgareth
03-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Your first stop should be the

link in the upper right for the pheromone reference library. A lot of your questions will be answered there.

There's also a thread called Newbie click here or something of that sort. Some of the links are broken but there is

still a lot of good information.

bucs24
03-07-2006, 09:07 AM
yea just saw that after I posted

thanks

luxveritas
03-07-2006, 09:41 AM
if you search the forum there

is a really really big post about whether or not pherlure is legit. The consensus so far is that pherlure uses

massive amounts of marketing BS but no one knows for sure if it is completely bogus. Sounds like you did the same

thing as I did. Searched for pheromones found pherlure, made a purchase and then found this board. It happens quite

often.

bucs24
03-07-2006, 09:55 AM
if you search

the forum there is a really really big post about whether or not pherlure is legit. The consensus so far is that

pherlure uses massive amounts of marketing BS but no one knows for sure if it is completely bogus. Sounds like you

did the same thing as I did. Searched for pheromones found pherlure, made a purchase and then found this board. It

happens quite often.

haha yea that is me.... I have noticed a little difference in reaction with older

woman. i'm 25 but they have been more talkative at work nothing sexual or anything like that yet anyway but more

conversation than normal so I will see how much more that happens..... due to work im not around girls my age that

often so i will get to see if that works this weekend hopefully.

bucs24
03-07-2006, 10:02 AM
also assuming phelure is bogus.

What would you recommend for me to buy.. from what im taking pheromones smell bad and you need to cover it up with

cologne? but i will trust the advice that i get on here cause u guys def seem like u know what your tlaking about.

so what should i buy from the store link in the upper right. Thanks

belgareth
03-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Try the free samples first.

Allit will cost you is postage

luxveritas
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
I don't think that

pheromones smell that bad. Just kind of masculine. They don't smell like any BO i have ever encountered. Most of

them come with a cover scent built in.

Scent of Eros is a product almost everyone agrees is good. New pheromone

additive is a close second.

evobenny
03-07-2006, 11:21 AM
maybe you could not smell the

bo smell, i could not smell any smell off them too :(

but i smell AE, and it was really really bad. cptkipling

said npa is a lot worse so i can imanage how would i smell if i go around walking without a coverscent