PDA

View Full Version : When I first started reading about mones

alanrudy
03-05-2006, 09:31 PM
I did not really know where to post this so just decided on a new thread. When I first started reading

about mones, I remembered something about when I was young and then I had even more of a feeling that they would

work. After my soccer games when I was younger where I would run and sweat a lot, I would stay in my uniform for

several hours after the game, win or lose, I just didn't want to shower and change out of it. We had a female cat

so I would go out and play with the cat and the cat kept coming up to smell and try to lick my armpits, no where

else on my body where I had been sweating, just the pits. I remember that even after some resistence the cat just

would not stop. I'm thinking it was my A1, and not the steak sauce. :rofl:

Gegogi
03-05-2006, 11:14 PM
She may have needed the salt and

found your pits a rich source. Beats lapping mud.

alanrudy
03-05-2006, 11:49 PM
But what about my whole body

(I'm a pretty hairy guy so she had her choice) and I would sweat and still be wet from sweat sometimes in other

places but I think more dry in the pits. Full water bowl too. You think it was just the salt? This is going to

sound dumb, lol, but honestly I remember then that I thought it was sexually oriented but don't really remember

why. I didn't go after it though, :nono: , lol.

Gegogi
03-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Hello kitty. That's why it's

called pussy.

alanrudy
03-06-2006, 07:13 PM
:lol: :lol: Aw yeah!! :lol:

:lol:

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:37 AM
I think having a shower after

sports is one of the biggest mistakes guys make.

There are and will be guys who just have a very bad natural

smell and NEED to shower thoroughly after any sort of physical activity.

But the other ninety-plus percent of us

don't need to worry too much about body odor- a mild natural scent (MILD, not Uncle Willys Onion Farm) is, from my

experience, a confirmed turn-on for most women (apart from a minority of extremely touchy oooh-nature-so-gross

overcivilised sissies, who arent very likely to let you enter Troy via the rear gate, or for that matter swallow

anyway, so why bother :D).

A friend of mine who is kinda on the short end of the stick in the looks department

got JUMPED by women in a pub we went to every week and it never happened before, just because he bicycled there and

was rather sweaty. He, not being a mone user, even realised and commented on this.

When the cavemen came home

from a long day of hunting, were they sweaty or rinsed clean with ondulated chest hair? Precisely.

And its still

all down there.

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 12:41 PM
It may also depend on where you

live. In Hawaii you get a lot more sweaty/funky than cooler climates. Also, most East Asian women I've dated

refused to touch a man if he hadn't recently showered. Other races/nationalities aren't as picky.

I had a GF

(African-American) that smelled like a man after she worked out and found it a major turnoff. It was so strong I

felt like I was suffocating.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah, Im kinda talking central

europe here. Never had any experience with a woman of a non-caucassian ethnicity, so thanks for the info (scottish

and finnish dont really count as a different ethnic i suppose :D). Except the finnish one was a nice lesson in

psychology. Rather jaded feminist. All guys go "ok, lets not piss her off", I start a major argument with her. Two

hours after the argument, she walks up to me without a word and goes tongue assault. Go figure.

BTW women

smelling like men after a workout is IMO different from men smelling like men after a workout :). And speaking for

myself, I do enjoy a little natural scent. Not unwashed goat bathing in onion juice scent. The scent of a human

body.