PDA

View Full Version : My Mone Experience

Cullmanz Own
03-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Back when I

was in grade school I had a bad habit of not taking showers but once a week. If I knew what I know now, I woulda

kept that up. lol I wore nothing but body spray deoderant back then and the girls loved me. They would laugh at

everything I said even if it wasn't funny. They followed me around and said I was the only cool boy out of my

class. Now that I'm using mones I'm back in that same position. I feel like I'm back in grade school. Everywhere

I go some girl is either talking, flirting, or touching me. Now I want to experiment to see if I can get the same

effects with my own personal mones. I'm gonna use nothing but AXE body spray. I'll wash my hair and face but thats

it. No showers for a week. This outa be fun. lol I know this has been done before but it sounds like it'll be

great! I'll let ya know how it goes.

aShiQ
03-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Ahhhh... I would be to

digusted at my self to keep that up for more then one day.

I usually take a shower twice a day, when its summer

anywhere from 3 to 4 times a day.

But whatever floats your boat. But the thought it just digusting... Having

body spray on you for over 7 days and adding to it. On top of that your body sweat and the dirt and grim you put on

yourself everyday.. from everyday activities....

If I did something like that I would be throwing up at

myself...:blink:

:run:

Have Fun... & Good Luck

chicago
03-05-2006, 12:50 PM
shower a day is a must for

me,
________
Suzuki Gv1400 Cavalcade (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_GV1400_Cavalcade)

Cullmanz Own
03-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh it's gonna be hell for

me. I take about 3 a day now but I want to see what happens. I guess you gotta sacrafice for answers..

Gegogi
03-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I knew a cute Chinese girl that

only took a bath once a week (Saturday night). If she was in a hurry she only washed her hair! I smelled her stuff

and it was too funky for me (started gagging before I could lick it). I don't think she ever brushed her teeth. She

also mixed stripes and plaids! I thought I could clean her up and have some fun but she couldn't understand why

I'd want to waste all the water. I was a lot hornier back then so I was willing to try anything (main processor was

in the little head).

chicago
03-05-2006, 11:09 PM
this guy at work shower once a

week and all the girls run from him and complain about his stinky

smell.
________
COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

Sigma
03-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Although showering and what not

wipes our natural mone slate clean, we're highly conditioned to look negatively upon bad personal hygiene. In

theory it should work, if the smell doesn't turn anyone off first. Think of it like wearing a boatload of NPA

without a cover-scent...the pheromone skank would ward anyone off regardless of the effects of the mones. Thats my

take on it at least.

Good luck though.

Gegogi
03-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Actually a week of sweat and

bacterial action is far more funky than a bucket of NPA. Fresh sweat is okay. Layered and fermented is another

story.

Pretzel
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Now I want

to experiment to see if I can get the same effects with my own personal mones. I'm gonna use nothing but AXE body

spray. I'll wash my hair and face but thats it. No showers for a week. This outa be fun. lol I know this has been

done before but it sounds like it'll be great! I'll let ya know how it goes.
Please don't inflict that

on the rest of the world! :-)

Why don't you try showering every day just with water, and nothing else....? At

least that will get rid of the daily bacteria that will make you rank, but avoid covering up normal, healthy and

fresh pheromones. No chance of scaring anyone off that way...

DrSmellThis
03-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Cutivating your natural mones

is not about simply not bathing! :frustrate ;)

Every time I see a thread like this I feel like I'm starting

from scratch, so please check out the entertaining stank

thread:

http://www.love

-scent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9558&highlight=stank+bathing+week (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9558&highlight=stank+bathing+week)

This one is good to look at

too:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9537&highlight=stank+bathing+week

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:40 AM
It can be summed up into:

our

cultural habit of twice-a-day-soap-bonanza is bad

once a day straight water with no soap will do

ditto every

other day might be even better

it goes on, but the percentage of people who can afford to do it without stinking

decreases massively with each additional step

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Try that in a tropical climate

and you may quickly change your mind. The pore clogging oils from a day of 90 degree/90% humidity don't rinse off.

In that condition you feel even hotter. You'll overheat quickly (not to mention blackheads and zits) if your pores

aren't cleaned and/or exfoliated regularly.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Thats a valid, if somewhat extreme

point.

Lets keep to the mild climate zone for now.
Cause if tropical climate is involved, you can barely get me

out of the sea for bedtime :)

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Many of us live in the tropics so

it's an ever present issue. However last time I was in North American I was amazed at how dry my skin became and

the almost total lack of sweat.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I tend to have the extreme

happen to me when I go south. Sweat a bit more than Im used to, but its mostly water and doesnt smell.
Then again,

I hurl myself into the sea as soon as I see it and only come out for lavatory, dietary and hibernatory issues so

that might be a part of it :D

Cullmanz Own
03-19-2006, 03:29 PM
I live in Bama and it's

crazy down here. I've been washing without soap and I have seen a major difference. I don't have a large none

production but I feel like I'm more nol. People are extremely nice to me and laugh at everything I say even if its

not funny. It's strange. Now I've been puttin none ontop of my own mones and it's a killer combination. People

respect me while being at ease around me. I have gotten a true DIHL. She just wouldn't stop. I winked at her and

she instantly turned red. lol great stuff. I'm gonna keep goin with this and see what happens. Oh by the way, I

don't smell bad. I don't sweat much.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm probably much on the chemical

output as you, Cullmanz. Heavy on natural nol, not much none, although I noticed it changing over the last couple of

years in favor of none.

Either theres a two way feedback between the mind and the body's chemical system (which

is IMO nearly certain) or its simply because I'm 20 and the transition from "it smells like teenage boys" nol to

"it smells like a bears den" none sounds very natural at this stage. Id probably put my money on it being both.

Cullmanz Own
03-20-2006, 12:09 PM
That's what puzzles me.

I'm 17. 50/50 Half puerto rican half german. Normally I would assume Id be high on none naturally. I'm not that

big but I'm very stout and muscular. And germans are known to be hard asses and yet I'm more nol. When I put none

on people are distant yet respectful. I don't know if I like it alone so I usually put some nol on or let my own

nol build up. And usually teenage boys are high on none but I seem to be low. I guess its my genes.

Rakesh
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Okay, I don't have this

scientifically confirmed but I would guess that teenage boys should be heavy on -nol rather than -none (there was a

post here some time ago about a gal commenting a WAGG covered piece of cloth as "it smells like teenage

boys!").

Good material for scientific research.
It's still quite easy to figure out tho. If your problem is

women-want-to-be-friends-but-nothing-more, you either have no game or no -none or both:)
This is OFTEN the

difference between teenage boys who end up being friends and the ten years older guys who end up screwing said

teenage boys' female friends, a source of frustration to manyl guys in highschool (liking an 18yo classmate who's

screwing a 28 years old..c'mon, who hasn't had this happen). The difference would be both the increased -none and

the better game imo.

(I've had women twice my age hit on me from the age of 15, so I either have a very weird

natural scent, or its my overall cynism and bitterness that makes people think im wise and mature :D)