PDA

View Full Version : using none on a "friend"

christinedavis
03-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi people, I've been having mild success using SoE and AE on some of my friends.

Mainly I've been

noticing a new openness and respect when using SoE, and i'm not sure - but it seems that it also makes some girls

go DIHL. Around guys, some have said pretty much exactly "whatever cologne you are wearing, its awesome!" and are

genrally more open and talkative.

With AE I've noticed less obvious reactions, but when I do notice reactions,

it is mainly a bit more friendliness and I've noticed subconsious signs like hair flipping, presenting of cheeks,

standing with toes directed to me and also girls generally wanting ALOT more to be in my "space". Guys REALLY seem

to be more friendly and somehow always crowd around me like im their leader.

I just ordered a bottle of Rogue

Male, hoping I would elict more of a sexual presence than before with a few girls im interested in.

What I am

wondering is, do you think that the none-only RM would be too much of a kick/change, or would not work if I'm

trying to let a girl I like gain a sexual interest in me? -

She is 20/mixed black & white and very conservative

for some reason and we've had a long history of difficulties - - that have been fixed and we have been rebuilding a

great friendship since..

Right now I have SoE, AE, & today I should be getting RM to work with.

girlnextdoor
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
What do you mean when you

say "presenting of cheeks"? Do they come up and show you their cheeks? :think:

Gegogi
03-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Cool. I'm an unabashed assman so

the last time a woman presented her cheeks to me I didn't hestitate a moment and drove right in.

CptKipling
03-03-2006, 08:23 PM
What do you mean when

you say "presenting of cheeks"? Do they come up and show you their cheeks? :think:
Hmm I was wondering the

same thing when I first read this.

Good to hear that Gegogi is unabashedly "diving in" though.