PDA

View Full Version : my setup is working!.. just not for me!.. lol

ace
03-02-2006, 11:06 AM
ok here is the deal. I have concluded that my setup is working.. just not for me. Let me explain..

simply put.. I definitely notice women becoming aroused whenever i come around but they seem to focus it on another

guy.

Setup; 1 spray Pheromax (new formula) & 1 spray obsession for men as cover distributed over sides of

head. I refrain from putting mones directly on clothing.

My Story; tried my setup on a gal I knew would be

coming to the movies with me and my friends. (she has a boyfriend.. not a ring! lol) Anyway, she did a great job at

first, as did her friend (two gals in all), of hiding any attraction or changes in there moods towards me or in

general. However, when her boyfriend showed up by surprise the girl immediately grabbed at his lower regions and

started kissing on his ear. The boyfriend.. very surprised said "what are you doing? This is definitely not like

you." needless to say her (girl ) friend who is usually very quiet and timid as is she.. normally.. was giggling and

egging her friend on. Now am I right in assuming that both girls were definitely affected by my mones or am I just

plain wrong in assuming anything and there is infact another very good reason for this? Talked to the boyfriend and

he is still, to this day, perplexed as to what would make his girlfriend act in such a fashoin as it is not normally

like her. What do you all think? And, if I am right in my assumption.. is it that women can just be sexually aroused

in general by these mones and not always targeted to one specific individual.. the wearer? That is my conclusion.

What do you all think? You all have alot more experience in the field with mones then I do at any rate so I value

ya´lls opinions.

oscar
03-02-2006, 12:00 PM
ace,

Sounds like a "Standard

Diversionary Ploy (with Wing)" to me.

Let's see if I have it straight.
Boyfriend shows up unexpectedly to

situation that may have been totally innocent, but COULD possibly be construed as a pre-cheating

scenario.
Girlfriend immediately launches into a behavior designed to distract his secondary processing apparatus

(his brain) by sending both direct and indirect signals to his primary guidance system (his dick).

I would

surmise that the zeal with which she undertook this ploy indicated that she may well have had an idea that this

situation could in fact have possibly led to her cheating on her boyfriend to at least some degree.

The behavior

of the additional (usually quiet and timid) girl would tend to confirm this, in that her uncharacteristic

encouragement might indicate that she was privy to a premeditated breach of boyfriend's trust, and was contributing

what she could to her girlfriends theatrical endeavors.

This may have played out the same way with or without

mones. It's hard to tell.

One thing I might suggest though, is to use some pheros on your lower body. With

everything on your head, and with heat rising as it does, you're walking around like a phe-roman candle, sending

all your signals skywards. Get some stuff on your chest, wrists, and arms that'll be more identifiable as coming

from you.

Oscar :)

ace
03-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow.. I think you´ve hit the nail

right on the head.. sufficed to say the other people being there, both hers and mine, might have just been a cover,

al be it, not a good one! Thanks for helping me to decipher the code! I tend to agree with your interpretation as I

was privy to certain details as well that would certainly contribute to that theory.. lol. So I will never know..

with certainty, if it were in fact the mones.. or her simply distracting him with her behavior or maybe a mixture of

the two. Oh well.. I´ve seen this behavior in enough other people around me to at least believe that I do infact

have the mixture right.. her possibly wanting to follow through with this as both you and I theorize is atleast an

indication of my belief. Anywho.. Thanks for the suggestion as to where to apply the mones.. you may in fact be

right. I will try the mones more evenly distributed on lower parts of my body and let ya know in this thread how it

turns out. We´ll have to give it a while though.. only time will tell if this new setup will work even better for me

or just have the same affect. I will keep you informed.. thanks again!

gaf
03-03-2006, 05:41 AM
I've often been out and noticed the

couples around me getting frisky , often the lady will being sneaking a look at me then get all flirty with her man,

look back then go again..
Glad someone else has noticed this happening and it's not just me, for my work I'm used

to watching social cue's so thought i was reading a bit much into it.

alanrudy
03-03-2006, 02:55 PM
I

agree gaf. Oscar, I don't question your answer (you are one of my favorite posters, if not my favorite posters on

this board :box: ) but I want to ask you, isn't there a possibiltiy of this being what gaf said. Or as well, the bf

just being more alpha or fitting the personality the mones were wearing as it says in the newbie faq and faq pages.

You probably wrote or helped write those, but just a question. Take care.

Shenandoah
03-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Oscar is probably giving a

good interpertation of what was going on with the girl trying to cover for being out w/o her boyfriend knowing what

was going on. However, don't sell the effects of the mones short.

oscar
03-03-2006, 04:50 PM
I dunno,....

I guess you COULD

argue that the girl may have been just minutes, or even SECONDS away from making a grab for Ace's or his buddy's

package in a state of "phero madness", but with the information provided, especially THIS part:

.....Anyway, she did a great job at first, as did her friend (two gals in all), of hiding any attraction or

changes in there moods towards me or in general. However, when her boyfriend showed up by surprise the girl

immediately grabbed at his lower regions and started kissing on his ear. .......

.....I still say it was

mostly theatrics.

If I'm reading it right, it's not like she was WAITING for boyfriend to show up since the

post indicated that he arrived unexpectedly.
If she was genuinely as stimulated as her sudden behavior would

suggest; if she had really been reaching a phero-induced boiling point, you would think that there would have been

signs of at least a bit of simmering prior to the surprise arrival of BF.

I'm not saying that she wasn't at

all influenced by the pheromones. What I'm saying is that the MAGNITUDE of the surprising display of overt

sexuality was probably far more heavily influenced by her feeling the need to put up a smokescreen than it was by

any genuine hormonal urges, phero-induced or otherwise.

Sure, MAYBE if BF had shown up a half hour later she may

have had her hand in Ace's cookie jar. I'm an optimist. I'd like to think that too. But from what Ace wrote, I

think that what he witnessed between the girl and her BF was at least 90% acting.

I've seen times when pheros

benefit others besides the wearer, but the dynamics of this scenario as presented don't necessarily point in that

direction.

I'm definitely NOT being negative about Ace's prospects with this girl though. As a defense

mechanism/relationship preserver/guilt eraser/(whatever), the "over-the-top" nature of her assault on the boyfriend

certainly says to me that she wasn't just out for a night of good, clean, platonic fun with some friends.
I think

she probably had something in mind from the outset, and that's probably where Ace's pheros had played their

biggest part in the whole drama.
Y'know, some part of her behavior MAY have been a bit of "advertising" for Ace's

benefit too! ;)

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em!

Oscar :)

alanrudy
03-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Hits the nail on the head

again. I see and agree with your points. Great post. :hammer: <---- This emoticon should not have the yellow

smiley face on it and should have your face on it for the way and number of times you hit the nail on the head.

Thank you.

Shenandoah
03-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I agree

The girl

friend's over-the-top reaction is mostly theatrics covering her guilty intents while being out in the presence of

other men.

and

Ace's mones likely played a part in her being there to begin with.

and

Overall, I'd

say he has a good shot at her.

And maybe even the quite GF too. The one that was in on the secret.

In fact,

why not go for both? Their co-operation in the escapade may indicate interest from both of them, and if caught by

the BF again, it could make a more seamless cover. At least until you, and she decide where you are headed.

As

to percentage theatrics to mones, I'd be inclined to go 70% / 30%, but I wasn't there.

Reading Ace's story

reminded me of my first fiasco with mones.

I had only APC at the time, as I hadn't found L-S. The other company

hadn't gone out of business yet, and hadn't taken my third order, and delivered nothing. Anyway, I need to thank

them for going under, and prompting me to look around until I found this site.

Back to the story. Even lowly APC

(.050mg/ml None) was giving me good results at two dabs. I had put on two large dabs before meeting with a group of

friends to drive to a dance hall. But my specific target that evening had just picked up a new beau, so it probably

was pointless to try.

She seemed to notice, and react, but didn't spend any time away from her new toy. So

about an hour of dancing around with someone I was barely paying attention to, I added a couple more dabs. Which

seemed to get her attention, and a little solicitation from her, but not what I wanted.

At a break, I went to

the Men's room, and slapped on swathes of the stuff. At least 10 dabs worth. One woman not with our group had

gotten drunk, and puked in a corner. The ammonia cleaner was also adding to the heaviness in the place. At least it

helped with my own little cloud of defensive aroma. APC does smell pretty good. It also got my target's attention.

She came over - all smiles - and got in pretty close for a good whiff. She made a few comments, and then she got

right up beside my neck, and started snorting like a horse. Her nose was just vacuuming up the mones.

At least

she knew where to come to get her "batteries all charged up", Then she went and sparked with someone else.

At

least I helped a couple people have a good evening that night.

ace
03-04-2006, 06:36 AM
another confirmation from Shenandoah

and gaf .. yeah I guess then sometimes atleast couples are benefiting from the mones we wear. It´s nice to know that

atleast we´re helping some other people enjoy themselves even if we´ve missed out. Thats a nice way to look at it.

Confirmation for Oscar! I am really astounded by his insight.. after finally getting to the friend of the

girl I was trying to get with (can´t get to her.. boyfriends keeping her on a very short leash these days lol)

Anyway, the girlfriend confirmed that she was planning to let something happen.. "had I made a move!" so I messed

that up myself. also the girlfriend says that Julie.. (the girl I had originally tried to get with) found herself

very attracted to me "almost uncontrollably" (her words!) so I tend to think the mones had a part in all this after

all, as you all thought as well, and as I am not the type of person women find themselves "uncontrollably" attracted

to.. atleast I don´t think so. Beatrice (the girlfriend) also says that when her boyfriend showed up unannounced

that day Julie flew into full "coverup mode" (again.. her words!) especially knowing how jealous her BF gets! So

Oscar´s interpretation of the events that night were right on! I will heed any advice that Oscar has to offer in the

future.. and my setup IS working although I do believe that mones exclusively on the sides of my head makes me more

of a mone antennae broadcasting mones all over the place instead of isolating the source. So I will start wearing

mones on lower parts of the body to see how it works out..

P.S. I´m with Beatrice now (the girlfriend)

Cheers!