PDA

View Full Version : My Phero Observations

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2002, 08:53 AM
I\'ve been using various products for a few months now. My interest was aroused by a short artical in Stuff magazine. I ha tried one of the first so called pheromone products that came out about 15 years ago... total crap. I\'ve found that different products are more suitable in certain situations. I\'m in the military and at work I use P-10 or P-10/NPA diluted to about 20-30% strength, just one spray. Any more and people tend to avoid me, even waitresses and bartenders (especially with P-10/NPA). It works well in situations where I requiring projection of power or authority. For social events 1 spray of TE and 1 of AE works well in increasing the level of comfort and attraction in the ladies. I get a lot of attention from waitresses with it. During the Lennox Lewis fight our waitress at Hooters came over, sat down and talked to my friend an me for about 15 mins. Someone had to come to her to get a drink. I don\'t like JB #1, the sweet smell is almost nauseating. I spray the pheros on my shirt in chest area and then I usually use 2 sprays of Issey on top of that. I have Women\'s PI but I\'m concerned about the Copulins. I\'d sure like to know how much is in it and if anyone thinks it\'ll pose a problem. One final thought... spraying on the clothing works much better than dabs or drops for me.

The Bush

Bruce
01-08-2002, 06:12 PM
Hi,
I just wrote quite a bit about copulins in another thread with that same name. Check that out, but I wouldn\'t worry about wearing it yourself.

Spraying on clothes is good for NONE products that you don\'t want to break down any further, but I think you will find that if you put a bit of the women\'s Primal on warm parts of the body that you will get some interesting transformations of the NOL because of the body heat and bacteria.

Cheers,
B