PDA

View Full Version : How many consecutive days do you guys wear mones?

ant2000
03-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I just have a question as to how many days you all can use monies consecutively before you have buildup

and they stop working. It seems as far as i go, i can only use monies like 3 days or so consecutively before they

seem to stop working (indifference from the ladies) and i do shower very good every day. It seems like the mones

buildup a little after a 2-3 days of use. Also it seems that i have to use the same product for a few weeks before

my mone signature takes effect on the women that i know. Anybody else notice this effect.

belgareth
03-01-2006, 05:02 PM
I wear mones effectively almost

every day. If you have build up issues, wouldn't it follow that you could decrease the amount you wear to

compensate? That's how I do it. Less is better.

Gegogi
03-01-2006, 05:40 PM
I've worn them nearly day for

over 2 years without apparent problems. Of course it's easy to make problems with hostility, bad attitude,

depression or acting like a weenie: 'mones enhance the negative as well as the positive. If I'm confident, look

good and friendly they amp me up any day of the week no matter how much I use them. Of course I shower twice a day.

If you don't bathe regularly you may experience a buildup of 'mones.

Incidentally, monies refer to currency,

e.g., a medium that can be exchanged for goods and services. 'Mone is a better nickname for pheromone.

platinumfox
03-02-2006, 05:41 AM
Yeah I use them everyday...Im

addicted.For workdays I use mones that I bought but had no success with and combine it with Axe.Weekends I use my

successful mones.

Lorenzo_91
03-02-2006, 02:18 PM
I used for 25 days straight

before I knew about build up. Now if I don't need them I'll take a day off. But I sauna almost daily, I also need

to buy some sort of scrubbing thing.:thumbsup:

gaf
03-03-2006, 05:23 AM
I often use 'mones about 3-5 days a

week. I shower everyday sometimes twice but don't use soap at all, just scrub heavily with a "body brush" and use a

tea tree oil deodorant under the arms. If I do use it's mostly to have a positive effect at work ,I'm a quietish

guy so need a bit of help to break the ice at times so I don't come across as being arrogant etc.

These days I

find less is best for the 'mones due to the humid weather here , my current fave mix is 1x spray chikara on chest

(scented) with 2x dabs PI, one each side of the neck and a spray of whatever cologne I feel like on the day, (just

enough to mix with the chikara)
seems to do a good job for me, mostly makes me feel good and chatty plus the ladies

give me lots of googly eyes!
I was at a fast food place tonight with my GF and heard a wolf whistle from the

kitchen so looked around to see who the hottie was, when i looked back all the ladies in the kitchen where checking

ME out , my girlfriend thinks its funny (usually...)when this sort of thing happens and it often does when out with

her.

countesszero
03-03-2006, 07:03 AM
I wear mones everyday.

Sometimes more and sometimes less. In order to reduce buildup. I havent had any problems using them daily.

NaughtieGirl
03-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Same here, every single

day. Applied after I get out of the shower.