PDA

View Full Version : suggestions needed to maximize my mones

ace
03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I´d

like some suggestions on what to change and/or add to my current setup. I used 1 spray Pheromax distributed over the

sides of my head. Covered by Obsession for men 1 spray over sides of head. Anyhow, I notice right away that women

become more relaxed around me. Infact, if I use too much (3 sprays or more) I found that ALL people around me..

including myself.. get sleepy and start yawning alot lol. What´s that all about?
Anyway, I know how to get

women to relax around me.. now how to I go one step further and get em to actually notice me? In some cases I notice

couples (some couples.. not all) around me actually getting frisky with each other.. so I guess my setup is

working.. just not for me.. so is it that the mones actually make some women frisky in general not just towards me?

Thats my assumption. So anything I should add and/or change to my setup or just try to be more approachable? I am 30

years old 5´8 165 lbs and Hispanic.. average looks.. nothing to write home about lol

P.S. my pheromax works

great in the work place as it seems to make any person girl or guy more relaxed no matter how angry they were to

start with.. even friendly and talkative.. so I suggest Pheromax for other applications.. even if ya just want to

make someone around you real sleepy! lol

CptKipling
03-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Do you have any other

products?

ace
03-02-2006, 10:01 AM
I do have AE but I tried it at every

dose and I don´t seem to get anything when used in conjunction with Pheromax. And I get nothing at all when used

alone or with a cover. Guess some products work well for some while not so much for others.

Lorenzo_91
03-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Try one spray on the back of

your neck and another on your forearms. Throw a few drops of AE on your wrists or top of your hands. That way it's

not all up in your face. That is probably what I would do with the stuff you have. Cover scent also, but mild so

it's not overpowering.:thumbsup:

ace
03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
ok sounds like a plan.. another has

suggested a similar setup I will report back with results. might be a while to determine if the new approach will

work or not so give me a little while.. I´ll hit back eventually. I like to be sure of my findings before answering.

Thanks again!