PDA

View Full Version : Mad Hits with DD (NPA + SOE)

Chicago23
03-01-2006, 11:06 AM
I went

to the dance club and was bboying (now incorrectly known as break-dancing) and dancing and my god. Most of the guys

at the club wanted to be my friend and were high-fiving me and other weird shit because girls just kept coming up to

me and dancing/grinding/hugging me.

I was testing whether it was possible to OD on SOE so I used a whole gel

pack on both arms and neck. I also used 1 spray of JB#1 for the helluvit. Also added a like 2 drops of NPA.

I'm

confused though, I've been searching the threads because my SOE has arrived but I can't figure out how much a gel

pack of SOE = to drops of SOE liquid unscented.

Control - when I don't where the monez girls don't just come up

to me and grind and guys don't give me mad props all night long.

Btw, I'm weird. I wear shorts and t-shirts to

clubs in this 20 degree Michigan weather... and I had a earband and fro last Friday, but girls still reacted

favorably. I'm going to dress nice next Thursday, just got my hair cut, and see how much of a difference clothing

makes. I've heard that clothing makes a huge difference from most stuff I've read but I hate dressing preppy...

I'm a punk.

Gegogi
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I've used 2 packs of SOE & about

a dozen dabs of NPA and the effect was even better for me. Women went nuts. Motormouth deluxe. I don't think it's

possible to OD on SOE.

Sigma
03-02-2006, 01:18 AM
I've used 2 packs

of SOE & about a dozen dabs of NPA and the effect was even better for me. Women went nuts. Motormouth deluxe. I

don't think it's possible to OD on SOE.

The closest thing I ever came to OD'ing on SOE was when one

day I applied a generous amount (forgot how much) me and 3 of my co-workers broke out in a delirious laughter and

couldn't pinpoint why. Looking at it in retrospect the following day, I attributed it to the SOE. It was by no

means a bad thing, just kinda weird I guess.

gaf
03-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Had a great time last night due to

SOE, I was at a club having a few drinks and a very hot woman came up to me and said "I feel like having multiple

orgasms tonight" I just smiled and said "I'll see what I can do for you..." mmm bit of a crazy one, didn't

expect that to happen.
And yes, she did.
4 inches of unscented soe on wrist, 2 dabs PI.

MOBLEYC57
03-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Had a great time last

night due to SOE, I was at a club having a few drinks and a very hot woman came up to me and said "I feel like

having multiple orgasms tonight" I just smiled and said "I'll see what I can do for you..." mmm bit of a crazy one,

didn't expect that to happen.
And yes, she did.
4 inches of unscented soe on wrist, 2 dabs PI.

Did

your SOE cover your 2 dabs of PI, Gaf, or did you apply'em in separate places?

Annnnd ... did her nose end up

in your SOE or your PI, or was she just caught up in the STUDLY you? :box:

Thankya!

gaf
03-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Mob:
one 4 inch strip on my

inside wrist, rub together, wipe residue on chest.
Followed by two dabs PI, invert bottle on finger and wipe on

neck below ears.
She seemed to enjoy sniffing my neck, so i suppose the PI was a hit!
I have to add that I

didn't even notice this woman till she walked right up to me and the rest is history... :cheers: