PDA

View Full Version : trials of a youth

markosans
02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Im a high school

student, and i recently purchased chikara and perception. Ive done chikara for about a week and i have seen

results, though they are small, but all I really care about is a change. I notice eye contact, increased random

conversation, and an occasional 'rub up and not noticing my ass is touching you' kind of thing. Today i did some

perception, and really didnt see any change. Tomorrow i think im going to spary some chikara and then put some

perception over it.

My dose for chikara is one spray about every 4-5 hours (only twice during school though)

and perception is 1 half pack. Just one question: is my dosage for chikara too small?

Im going to have to buy

some SoE and possible some TE soon to try.

Im might be going to a party this weekend, so i might have to bring

along my friends chikara and perception...:cheers:

CptKipling
02-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Do not mix yet, give Perception

a chance.

Your dosing of Chikara is fine, although having at least 8 hours of school must suck! (unless I read

that wrong)

bronzie
02-28-2006, 06:43 PM
markosans, focus on your studies

and forget the girls while at school, especially high school ! dont let them distract you...
leave the pheromones

as a weekend fun thing...

high school and your grades are critical for your future, nerds usually get the

best jobs and the best women in the end, no pheromones needed, just trust me on this one

but this is comming

from a guy that went to an all private exclusive traditional english male school, like something out of harry

potter...

markosans
02-28-2006, 07:08 PM
yea thanks for the comments.

Ill give perception more time and yes my grades are good about 3.5 and weighted 4.1 or so. Oh, i have about 8 hrs

from when i leave home to when it ends :( Well ill post every few days on my results.

Sigma
02-28-2006, 07:14 PM
markosans, focus on

your studies and forget the girls while at school, especially high school ! dont let them distract you...
leave the

pheromones as a weekend fun thing...

high school and your grades are critical for your future, nerds usually get

the best jobs and the best women in the end, no pheromones needed, just trust me on this one

but this is comming

from a guy that went to an all private exclusive traditional english male school, like something out of harry

potter...

high school is a joke. do well enough to get ino a decent university, but nothing you do in

high school will directly matter when you're looking at establishing a career later.

high school really should

be a time when you build the social skills that will allow you to excel later. screw up with women now, so you'll

know what not to do later.

MOBLEYC57
02-28-2006, 08:08 PM
markosans, focus

on your studies and forget the girls while at school, especially high school ! dont let them distract

you...

How many of you were/are able to do that ... raise your hand. :box:

What Capitano said,

Marko ... and when you do decide to mix Chika and Perception ... don't layer them. Let Chikara stand up and fight

for you, while Perception sneaks in a left jab followed by a right cross. Chika to the throat, Perception to the

neck idea. :drunk:

chubycheeks66
03-01-2006, 03:07 PM
hell before i had mones i

was still dumb as shiz in school lol so it doesnt bother me....n its kinda true nerds do get hot girls at the

end...once they get sucessful they start going to gyms n working out...but not all nerds are like that

markosans
03-01-2006, 05:32 PM
2nd day with perception... I

used the rest of the pack i had from the first day(amount first day equal to about 3-4 drops, gel packs are quite

difficult and messy) nothing much of a noticble effect. I just notice that some things i say, that if others guys

said them would be offence, does not really affect any girls. Tommorrow im going to do another 1/2 gel pack again of

perception and then friday im going to do what was suggested above - perception on sides of neck and chikara on the

throat.

MOBLEYC57
03-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Tommorrow im

going to do another 1/2 gel pack again of perception and then friday im going to do what was suggested above -

perception on sides of neck and chikara on the throat.

Or vice versa ... since the side of the

neck is a stronger pulse point (Anyone? Anyone? :think: ), that may be where you want to apply your scent/s. Just a

thought. :sick:

Rbt
03-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Just keep experimenting. Find your

own sweet mix. But I'd also suggest trying each product for a while on it's own, no combining. Get a feel for the

qualities of each.

I've done reasonably well with 1-2 sprays of Chikara. But it took a full pack of Perception

gel before I noticed anything of a response from it. "Your results may vary..."

I'm also over 50 yo so my my

body chem is probably a bit different than yours. Again, results will vary...

markosans
03-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello I hope

everyones doing good. Anyway, im on about week 3 of my tests and so far i did one week 1-2 sprays chika twice a

day, the other week 1/2 perception gel pack, and then i started 1-2 sprays chika (let dry) covered with half a

gel-pack of perception. Week one i did see results (eye contact +, friendly female responses, and girls dont really

notice their feeling up on you...) Week two slightly less reactions. Then this week, mixed the two together and

reactions are up. I can say anything perverted and girls dont respond at all angryily! And today, a girl was

feeling up on my chest in ceramics class, and then she kept rubbing my face with clay, which was more playful and

sensual then out of anger or something like that.

Anyway, the mix works pretty well, and soon ill have some

SOE to try out, i recently purchased the gel packs. Anyway, ill update again in a day or too.

Also just

something kind of strange but cool, i learned a few simple hypnosis techniques, and plan on having fun with this new

found skill, but ill have to keep my activities legal.:twisted: Yippy!

Oh, btw, with the blooming girls to

woman in high school, because of puberty, would their be anything that could be used as a good counter to it? Ive

read somewhere that A-1 does something with female PMS, and that would be cool to just calm down woman.

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Okay, to the Private English

Advocate of Nerdity:

High school is the place to have fun with girls. If you cant finish high school with A or B

grades without studying, odds are no ammount of private elitist education is gonna help you get anywhere in life

:D