PDA

View Full Version : Saturday with Impi

nemx2000
02-27-2006, 03:26 AM
Been a while since

I posted lots been happening with wife passing to breast cancer. Anyways back on the phermone saddle. I recently

recieved my order from the love scent gang Great job guys:thumbsup: . Thought I would head out to a little bar and

see how it worked. First off Im 41 yrs young heavy set and a smoker....gee a chick magnet. I went out with 2 sprays

of Impi to face and chest area and 2 more sprays to my shirt. The smell was kinda strong but kinda pleasent. I went

to this bar/club in a small town. I didnt know anyone there (true test). Well as luck would have it they were having

a Mardi Gras night. I made my way to the bar and ordered my drink and stood near the back of the room. Plenty of

seat near the front near a live band. I stood by the pool tables watching a couple of girls shoot pool. Soon I

noticed the people crowding around me not talking to me but standing by me. I moved to another location and began

watching the women flash themselves for beads. I didnt have any beads but they were flashing me like I was passing

out 100 dollar bills:LOL: . The crowd of people began to gather around me again. Some guy standing next too me was

wearing the Alpha A314. I am familiar with the scent because I have a bottle of it too but I was testing the Impi

didnt tell him anything. I began to smell his cologne and was thinking he had OD'ed and the wall of phermones was

getting much. I then moved to a bar closer to the dance floor. There was this ne girl about 26 looking about a 9

that kept looking at me and flashing me her boobs. I didnt complain heck I liked the view. When I went to the front

bar It was pretty empty and the crowd was still near the back. I sat at the bar and had a couple more drinks always

tipping the bartender pretty good. Before the night was over the bartender was giving me free drinks and the bar

filled up quickly. There were 2 open chairs on both sides of me. Not 5 min pass then a hot blonde mid 30's sits

right beside me. Noot long after that a blonde around 40 sits on the other side of me with her boyfriend next to

her. Both giirls had alot of hair flipping going on. the 40yr old kept leaning back into me. All in all it was a

great Saturday night even though the band wasn't good the reaction I got was worth it. Sorry again for the long

post but felt it was worth telling

ohmmmm
02-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Cool story, thanks for sharing.

My experience with da mones have been similar in that I do get people hanging around me a bit more and at the coffee

shop I occasionally get free drinks from the ladies.

My experience with impi has been good with women and not so

good with men. No I'm not looking for hits with men, but I'm reporting that they are not friendly at all.... So,

Impi is definately not something to wear during work hours or where you will want to be friendly with male friends.

For me, Impi fits in great with Soe or Wagg. And if I want to go hogg wild I'll us A1 too.

I don't like the

way Impi sprays out of the bottle because it forces me to do a big full spray. I can't regulate how much I put on.

So I end up with one big spray at the bottom of neck. Thats all I need...more is too much for me.

Best wishes!

DrSmellThis
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Been a while

since I posted lots been happening with wife passing to breast cancer.I'm very sorry to hear about your

wife, nemx2000. Take good care of yourself.

nemx2000
02-28-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm very

sorry to hear about your wife, nemx2000. Take good care of yourself.
Thanks Doc been a rough few months but

on the road working and filling my time playing guitar. The people I have met here have been totally awsome. And

your a perfect example Doc thanks again.:cheers: :thumbsup:

buffd
02-28-2006, 08:05 PM
please accept my condolences in

the loss of your wife. i work in the insurance industry and experience death on a frequent basis. through it all I

still cannot imagine losing a loved one. i wish you the best in your search.

buffd

MOBLEYC57
02-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm very

sorry to hear about your wife, nemx2000. Take good care of yourself.

Ditto!

I wanted to say

something earlier, but we discussed in class Friday, that it's best to leave it be. I'll leave it be ... hang in

there, Nemx. God's shield.

So Impi keep'sem in the vicinity, eh? Didn't any give any signs of wanting to jump

your bones?:whip:

nemx2000
03-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Thank you all for your concern

like I said you guys are awsome. Just getting back into the dating scene is scary enough but with the phermones its

helps with getting noticed. It is interesting trying the diffrent mixes and getting the reactions I see. I think I

wanna try the King of the World mix next just gotta find that baby perfume lol. Once again thank you for your

support and well wishes.