PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! Quick Question...

DJ RSXS
02-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Alright,

new to this, just joined the boards. I've done a little research on the topic though. Alright so I've noticed that

alot of you like this SOE, Edge, Primal.

Which is the best? I've never used this stuff before but have been

thinking about it just because I stumbled upon this site and thought it was kind of interesting and would be cool to

experiment with. If it works...all the better!!! :cheers:

I see that it says primal has the most actual mone

content, so I figured this would be the strongest.

Also, on some of the other sites, I kept seeing this product

called "Realm". It was highly recommended but I fail to see it in the store here. Any of you have any experience

with that?

Sorry for the noob questions, just looking to get more insight!

slickracer
02-26-2006, 07:01 PM
to tell you the truth, i

think you notice alot of post about Soe+NLP/eadge because they are cheep so you see alot of post about it. plus it

requiesr alot of fine tuneing depending on body chemastry. thust there being alot more post about it. if you can,

start out with some decent stand alone products. you guys will hear me preach alot of AE, but thats because out of

all the stuff i used, AE seems to works the best with me.now i haven't used PI but i want to, but first i have to

learn how to manage my money first!! so i don't waste it on dumb stuff like i been doin.

Sigma
02-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Alright, new to

this, just joined the boards. I've done a little research on the topic though. Alright so I've noticed that alot

of you like this SOE, Edge, Primal.

Which is the best? I've never used this stuff before but have been thinking

about it just because I stumbled upon this site and thought it was kind of interesting and would be cool to

experiment with. If it works...all the better!!! :cheers:

I see that it says primal has the most actual mone

content, so I figured this would be the strongest.

Also, on some of the other sites, I kept seeing this product

called "Realm". It was highly recommended but I fail to see it in the store here. Any of you have any experience

with that?

Sorry for the noob questions, just looking to get more insight!

There is no single

"best" product, as everyone is different, and different factors affect which products work and which dont. SOE is

very popular among the boards, as is The Edge. Not so much for Primal Instinct though...its kind of a tricky

product to use. Primal Instinct has the most none content out of the products that LS offers. It is in fact, too

strong of a product for most.

I use Realm every once in a while, and although the pheromone content is minute

in comparison to other products, I've had my fair share of success with it.

Rbt
03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Primal Instinct pretty much has the

highest -none content, but as said, it can be far too tricky to use, and too easy to go overboard and overdose. I'd

pass it up for now until you get the hang of pheromones in general.

Good basic starters are the "free" gel packs

(although there isn't enough there to really do a good test. About two applications per pack).

Also: Beginners

Kit gives you a moderate -none product and a low dose -nol product, and a good atomizer if you want to play with

some mixing. Otherwise Scent of Eros (SOE) is one of the best basic starters, followed by Alter Ego (AE) and/or

Chikara (C7). You can use the freebie gel packs to get an idea of the basic cover scents of each.

If you really

want to try a medium-level -none product then add NPA.

All the above have a good track record and many comments

in the forum.

In all cases you are just going to have to take the time to experiment. Some things that work

great for some are a total dud for others.

And although I haven't tried it personally the general opinion of

other users on this forum concerning Realm is that it contains too small an amount of pheromones to be very

effective (and if I recall, it's designed to affect *you* more than others).

Excuse me while I promote one of

the threads I started that may help:

Look here for lists of products that work for others

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771