PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones for shorter guys

alanrudy
02-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Hello,
I've read a couple different posts that have suggested more none for short people. I know so much is

based on the person, product, etc. but is there a general rule that shorter people should use more none? I'm 5'7"

(barely, lol), 25 y/o. If you're near my height please let me know if you agree/disagree and what you find

effective. Have a great day.

Australias Hitch
02-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Mate im 5'10 and I use

Chikara (two sprays).

Just go after shorter chicks dude,

belgareth
02-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm 5' 8". Height makes

little difference unless you are so big as to be intimidating. Get the free samples and try it out to see what works

for you personally.

alanrudy
02-25-2006, 09:21 PM
5'10" is way different from

barely 5'7" lol. Bel, so your saying that in general, there isn't a specific mone shorter people should use more

of?

Gegogi
02-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Sheesh, I'm the same height as

Belgareth! At 5' 8" I've never considered myself short but I mainly live among other Asians. LOL Asian women often

consider me tall! Like Belgareth said, you just have to experiment to find the best combo for your persona and body

chemistry. SOE is a good place to start for most guys.

DrSmellThis
02-25-2006, 11:22 PM
a314, which is mainly -rone,

might help enhance one's "stature."

belgareth
02-26-2006, 05:31 AM
I don't consider myself short

either. Never really even thought about it or worried if a woman was taller than me. It's never affected me in any

way that I've noticed so I don't worry about it. It could be that my tastes run to small petite women though.

In another thread somebody commented that studies show women prefer men taller than them. Other studies show that

taller men are thought to be more successful. Those are generalizations. My younger brother looks enough like me

that friends have mistaken us for one another in the past, until we stand up. He's about 6' 1". Over the years

I've had more and better looking lovers and am more successful in business. That's because of attitudes, we see

and respond to the world differently. Even as children the differences in how the world responded to our attitudes

was obvious and only became more pronounced over the years. There are a lot of fun stories about that.

In other

words, height may be a small part of the whole thing, same with mones or your haircut or your clothes. The whole

package is what's going to make you a winner, don't focus on height as a big issue.

a.k.a.
02-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Hah! I’m also 5’8”. I think that’s

one reason I slip under women’s radar without pheromones.
Androstenone is surely the best way to get noticed,

but that’s not always a good thing. Especially if you wear too much and come off as intimidating. (Yes, even short

guys can appear intimidating.)
I agree with the above posts in the sense that standing out in a crowd isn’t

a necessary ingredient for improving relationships and social standing. When it comes to getting laid, I haven’t

found anything which works on as many women as SOE — and it has no None whatsoever.
But I do enjoy the attention

that None gives me. So I’d say just go with whatever suits your personality

Mick
02-26-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't consider

myself short either. Never really even thought about it or worried if a woman was taller than me. It's never

affected me in any way that I've noticed so I don't worry about it. It could be that my tastes run to small petite

women though.

In another thread somebody commented that studies show women prefer men taller than

them. Other studies show that taller men are thought to be more successful. Those are generalizations. My

younger brother looks enough like me that friends have mistaken us for one another in the past, until we stand up.

He's about 6' 1". Over the years I've had more and better looking lovers and am more successful in business.

That's because of attitudes, we see and respond to the world differently. Even as children the differences in how

the world responded to our attitudes was obvious and only became more pronounced over the years. There are a lot of

fun stories about that.

In other words, height may be a small part of the whole thing, same with mones or your

haircut or your clothes. The whole package is what's going to make you a winner, don't focus on height as a big

issue.

i'm 5'2 1/2 & still waiting on that 1 woman I can meet eye to eye with only problem is the

circus hasnt been my way in a long while :rofl:

belgareth
02-26-2006, 01:10 PM
i'm 5'2 1/2 &

still waiting on that 1 woman I can meet eye to eye with only problem is the circus hasnt been my way in a long

while :rofl:
My wife claims she's 5' tall but I think she's exagerating by about half an inch. Her

younger sister, a lovely young woman, is just a hair shorter. I think average for women is about 5' 5". As you go

either direction from that they get fewer and further between. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, you just

have to look for them.

ant2000
02-26-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm 5'3" and i have dated many

women, as tall as 5'8". But i think a.k.a has a point though. Whenever i wear none i get very strong hits from

women (especially more mature women - over 25+) more than when not wearing it. You can definantly go overboard with

the none and intimidate taller women though if you wear too much of it.

alanrudy
02-26-2006, 11:32 PM
Interesting stuff. It's also

pretty cool to read responses to my thread from people's whose profile I have read so many posts from. lol, I can

be a big dork sometimes.
Gegogi, yeah it's a cultural thing, based on you and who your trying to attract, I think

in US, average male height is 5'9" or 5'10".
I've had girls I've dated and even been kind of serious with for a

while that have told me that they don't like that I am short and it was kinda a big deal for them. But I'm 25 so

it may be that the girls were not mature enough to look beyond that. It is proven in studies that girls like guys

as tall as them or taller than them. Bel, it might have been one my recent posts that you read that in. I also

meant on average, but your post really makes me remember that other things are very important. Attitude plays such

a big role in so many areas of life.
I guess I pass by taller girls because they like their height or taller and

they pass on me. I guess I tend to do so for sake of saving time and increasing my chances. How many couples do

you see where the guy is shorter than the girl? I live in NYC and see a lot of people, today, I would say it was

about 1 out of 30 couples.
DrSmellThis and others, I'm a little unsure about A314, LeSillage seemed to be a promoter for AA314 and read a lot of info he/she wrote and a

lot of the pros here seem to use it but I noticed that he/she is banned. I guess I've read a couple people who

like it and have that "bond effect" but that may be something that LeSillage planted. Should I listen to banned users? Any other ideas? I'm getting the sense by the

varied answers that there isn't something that, in general, shorter people should wear. Thanks for your responses.

belgareth
02-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Average height varies wherever

you go and in history. I think in the US it's about 5' 9".

You limit your chances when you pass up trying with

somebody for some arbitrary reason, not increase it. You just never know who will respond to you until you try. If

it doesn't work ou you just move on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The most obvious couple in my experince was

my older sister and her husband. She's 5' 9" and blond, he was 5' 5" and Japanese. Did I mention that I'm the

shortest out of a large family? :sad: All my sisters were taller than me! I used to get hand me downs from my

younger brother. Forget height, it's only as important as you make it.

SyraBrian
02-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Can't find them offhand, but I

do remember reading posts in which Chikara wearers claimed that wearing Chikara made women perceive them to be

taller than they actually were.

I'm 43 and only 5-8. In high school I was significantly taller than the

average female classmate. However, it does seem that younger women are significantly taller these days.

On

American Idol, the height of the young female singers seems to really annoy Ryan Seacrest!

Gegogi
02-27-2006, 12:28 PM
i'm 5'2 1/2 & still

waiting on that 1 woman I can meet eye to eye with only problem is the circus hasnt been my way in a long

while
On Oahu it's challenging to find a woman over 5' 2". The Filipinas are often much shorter. 4'

10" is pretty standard n Waipahu. At 5' 8" I tower over about 75% of my students and can see across large crowds.

DCW
02-27-2006, 12:30 PM
I didn't realise how short I was

until I moved TX.
Boy am I short 5 8'.

DCW

Mtnjim
02-27-2006, 12:31 PM
However, it does

seem that younger women are significantly taller these days.

It's the hormones they put into food these

days. They make the steers grow faster and give girls boobs at 9.

DCW
02-27-2006, 12:46 PM
It's the hormones they

put into food these days. They make the steers grow faster and give girls boobs at 9.

I agree my son

at 15yrs old is about 6'1.
Kids are developing faster because of diet, another good case for eating organic

foods.

DCW

belgareth
02-27-2006, 01:29 PM
I didn't realise

how short I was until I moved TX.
Boy am I short 5 8'.

DCW
I figured it out when, as a freshman in

high school, I walked into the gym to try out for football. Looked around at all these towering monsters and thought

"No frippin way am I going to allow these monsters to run over me!" Turned around and walked away, proving once

again my preference of living as a chicken over dying a hero.

Chicago23
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
I played football in high

school and I was the second shortest on the team. I'm 5'6... I really hate being this short. Going to Asia is

great though, then I'm average height there. I read 2 different stats that the average height was 5'8 and another

thing said 5'9 in the US, I feel it's more like 5'9 or 5'10 from living here in Michigan. Anyways, I think you

should be targeting your mones for age group. For instance, DD#1 works great for college girls. JB#1 makes my

teachers eye me. Just my 2 cents.

alanrudy
03-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Hello. :wave:Thanks for the

responses.

On Oahu it's challenging to find a woman over 5' 2". The Filipinas are often much shorter.

4' 10" is pretty standard n Waipahu. At 5' 8" I tower over about 75% of my students and can see across large

crowds.

That's interesting Gegogi. It's like that there, average like 5'9" in US, and I hear in a

small country in Europe or Africa (I forgot which) the average height is like 6'2"!!

You limit your

chances when you pass up trying with somebody for some arbitrary reason, not increase it. You just never know who

will respond to you until you try. If it doesn't work ou you just move on.

I agree with you and

CptKipling (from another post) to a degree that you shouldn't limit. Obviously, if I get signals/talk from a taller

girl then I go for it. But I still stand by passing when I don't. Again, I said I pass because they tend to go for

their height or taller and they pass on me. I tend to do so for sake of saving time and increasing my chances. If

you have the choice of driving 1-5 miles to work or walking, do you walk cause it could be that one time out x that

there is a huge traffic jam and walking would get you there in the same time or faster? I bet you drive and PASS on

walking. It's exactly like this situation with girls. I can't/don't have the time to talk and/or date every girl

I see and/or interact with.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained
True. But something lost. You lose

time, and a lot of other things. You also are in a situation where you are probably more likely to be rejected. So

that doesn't make too much sense and not everyone can easily move on without it affecting them a little.

The most obvious couple in my experince was my older sister and her husband. She's 5' 9" and blond, he

was 5' 5" and Japanese. Forget height, it's only as important as you make it.

Yeah Bel, there are

exceptions to every rule. But how many couples do you see where the guy is shorter than the girl? I've not only

experienced this, it's proven in studies. You can see this for yourself if you don't believe this if you take

notice and count on an average day.

I used to get hand me downs from my younger brother.

lol. No offense, but can I have your permission to use that as a joke? lol. Although I don't have a

younger brother. Any other good ones ?

Anyways, I think you should be targeting your mones for age

group.

True. But just seeing if their is something in general recommended for shorter guys.

:) Take

care.

Gegogi
03-04-2006, 12:46 AM
...there are exceptions to

every rule. But how many couples do you see where the guy is shorter than the girl? I've not only experienced this,

it's proven in studies. You can see this for yourself if you don't believe this if you take notice and count on an

average day. Here in Honolulu, I see couples all the time where the guy is shorter. There is a shortage

(sorry) of tall guys so women make-do.

tim929
03-04-2006, 01:16 AM
As a short guy,I feel

particularly well suited to step up and comment on this.(Im 5'6")Short guys are just gonna have trouble with

women.In a world of taller men,us short guys just have to be better at playing the game than the rest.Over time,I

learned that much of the percieved disadvantage of being short can be overcome with personality,wit,charm and a good

dose of humor.Add alittle boldness and a willingness to fall on your face a few times and you should be able to cope

just fine.Yes,you have to work harder than other men...but that doesnt mean you cant be successful.

Statisticly,short guys have less success with women than tall guys...but is that a result of being short or a

result of how we see ourselves? I am largely of the oppinion that its all about self perception.If your confident

and secure and have a good grip on scocial interactions,you will be okay.But be careful not to

over-compensate.Napoleon did that and plunged Europe into war...Seriously.And in addition to having overcompensated

myself,I have seen other short guys do that and its realy pathetic...Being confident and secure is the key.

belgareth
03-04-2006, 05:29 AM
Hello.

:wave:Thanks for the responses.

That's interesting Gegogi. It's like that there, average like 5'9" in US, and

I hear in a small country in Europe or Africa (I forgot which) the average height is like 6'2"!!
I think

its one of the scandanavian countries

I agree with

you and CptKipling (from another post) to a degree that you shouldn't limit. Obviously, if I get signals/talk from

a taller girl then I go for it. But I still stand by passing when I don't. Again, I said I pass because they tend

to go for their height or taller and they pass on me. I tend to do so for sake of saving time and increasing my

chances. If you have the choice of driving 1-5 miles to work or walking, do you walk cause it could be that one time

out x that there is a huge traffic jam and walking would get you there in the same time or faster? I bet you drive

and PASS on walking. It's exactly like this situation with girls. I can't/don't have the time to talk and/or date

every girl I see and/or interact with.

True. But something lost. You lose time, and a lot of other things. You

also are in a situation where you are probably more likely to be rejected. So that doesn't make too much sense and

not everyone can easily move on without it affecting them a little.

Right idea, wrong viewpoint

To

use your example, I'd probably walk because it's a nice day and I enjoy the feeling of the breeze in my face. If I

had driven I wouldn't have seen the pretty girl in the tight shorts, wouldn't have laughed at the little kid

playing with the dog and wouldn't have smelled the fresh rolls in the bakery along my way.

From my perspective

as an older person, I don't have the time to not take advantage of every opportunity...to enjoy life and all it has

to offer. So I talk to almost anybody at almost any time. It costs me nothing but a breath to speak in a friendly

manner to people and the return is tremendous, they enrich my life. It's like in sales. The more times you offer

your wares, the greater the odds of selling your product. Even an absolute moron will get lucky sometimes. In the

meantime, my life gets enriched by interacting with as many people as possible.

Yeah Bel,

there are exceptions to every rule. But how many couples do you see where the guy is shorter than the girl? I've

not only experienced this, it's proven in studies. You can see this for yourself if you don't believe this if you

take notice and count on an average day.

There are exceptions to every rule, except the rule that says

there are exceptions to every rule :LOL:

Ok, I'm going to count couples. Why bother? I already know it's

true. I also know that studies show more than 85% of small businesses fail but I started one anyway. I ignored that

study too because I BELIEVED I could beat the odds. It isn't about what I call wild flailing in the dark, its about

careful, methodical approaches to every aspect of life.

Let's try looking at it another way. A small percentage

of women are 6' tall or taller, the same applies to men although not to the same degree. So a 6' woman wants a man

to be taller than her, she has a much smaller pool to choose from, doesn't she? Of those x% are doofs, x% are fat,

x% don't shower often and x% are downright unattractive. Perhaps this lady would like a kind, intelligent and

decent man but has never met one who's taller than herself. I'm not telling you to hit on every tall woman you

meet but I am telling you that you reduce the probability of meeting women by reducing your field of opportunity by

who you'll talk to. The more women you know, the better your odds of getting laid or having a

relationship.

lol. No offense, but can I have your permission to use that as a joke? lol.

Although I don't have a younger brother. Any other good ones ?

Certainly. Once I got a little older I

laughed about it a lot too. There are a lot of funny stories that go along with that. Being the runt has huge

potential for fun.

True. But just seeing if their is something in general recommended for shorter

guys.

:) Take care.
I don't think there is a particular mone for shorter people. As has been said so

many times on this forum, it's the whole package. Your personality, your natural mone signature, how you dress, how

you carry yourself, your clothes and your lifestyle. Mones are tied to all those things and the only way to find out

what works is through experimenting.

a.k.a.
03-05-2006, 09:02 PM
i'm 5'2 1/2

That makes you 1/2 inch taller than Prince. And he used to make girls cream their panties just by

looking in their general vicinity.

alanrudy
03-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey Everyone, thanks for

responses.
Bel,

I don't think there is a particular mone for shorter people.

Yeah, that's

what I'm figuring out, just wanted to see what info I could get from the aspect of height. Thanks.

Honestly, I

can't argue with a lot of what you said but still feel I have my points. That's a good attitude to have for

business.
But, as for the walking or driving example,

To use your example, I'd probably walk because

it's a nice day and I enjoy the feeling of the breeze in my face.
So would I. It's also of the best

exercises you can do. But you proved my point because.....you drive, I drive, almost everyone drives 5 miles to work

and PASS on walking. That's the point I was trying to make. It's a way to save time and increase chances. I find

it hard to believe that you or other people try to talk/date to every girl you may be interested in and I think you

and most people try to talk to/date girls who we have increased chances with (height one of the factors).
Tim,
You

do have an excellent point. And it's one of the problems with some of thse studies, but the studies do provide good

information and I think that even when confidence and secure is controlled for in these studies, the results are the

same.

All this being said. You guys did help me keep into perspective the importance of attitude and other

factors. I have a feeling that no matter how important people say attitude is, it's probably 10 times as important

as that.

belgareth
03-10-2006, 06:04 AM
Your right in a respect and do

have some good points. Since I'm married I'm not hitting on anybody but, when I was in that position, I didn't

select anybody to talk to. Instead, I talked to everybody and watched for signs of interest.

Perhaps the social

environment is different because I am working from a position as a professional and am never in bars or clubs. All

my interactions were either related to my work or my social activities outside of pick up spots. So, in a social

environment I walk instead of drive because it gives me more opportunities to see and interact with more people.

Then I smile, laugh and have fun with everybody. If I saw signs of interest I could pursue it if I decided too. It

changes the dynamics quite a lot.

MOBLEYC57
03-10-2006, 06:10 AM
That makes you 1/2

inch taller than Prince. And he used to make girls cream their panties just by looking in their general

vicinity.

Money and fame has always made panties damp!:run:

a.k.a.
03-10-2006, 06:21 AM
Sure. But he got rich and famous by

singing about sex and doing nasty things onstage.
I've read that his act was verry popular from the

outset.

Anyway. I think short guys can get away with being more sexual, because we're less threatening.

Mick
03-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Money and fame has

always made panties damp!:run:

I dont have either :rant: maybe the priesthood? :LOL:

Mick
03-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Sure. But he got rich

and famous by singing about sex and doing nasty things onstage.
I've read that his act was verry popular from the

outset.

Anyway. I think short guys can get away with being more sexual, because we're less

threatening.

True! :twisted: I make a pass @ this one woman every chance I get :whip: the more I

do it the more she refuses but she seems to like my advances the funny thing is i've seen other guys do the same &

got a far more negative response

tim929
03-10-2006, 01:44 PM
There are advantages to being

short.One of them is that I can make very forward advances toward women and usualy get a decent response.One woman

told me that the biggest reason that I can get away with it is that inspite of being very blunt,because Im short

there isnt an underlying threatening tone...where a large man might come off as intimidating or threatening...She

put it another way too...Being teadybear sized doesnt piss people off as easy.

Mick
03-16-2006, 05:10 PM
On Oahu it's

challenging to find a woman over 5' 2". The Filipinas are often much shorter. 4' 10" is pretty standard n

Waipahu. At 5' 8" I tower over about 75% of my students and can see across large crowds.

Warn all the

mothers that just as soon as I win lotto i'm a comin

HK45Mark23
03-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I

am 5’ tall and I use SOE, Perception, AE, Chikara and The Edge mixed with Essential Oil. Don’t

forget the Doctor’s ingenious Pheros.

Holmes
03-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Money and fame

has always made panties damp!:run:

So have talent, energy, and confidence.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
So have talent, energy, and confidence.

Once again ... PROOF that women/people do have

different taste! :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers:

alanrudy
03-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Perhaps the social

environment is different because I am working from a position as a professional and am never in bars or

clubs

Yes, I agree. We seem to have come to some kind of medium and I definitely benefitted from yours

and others' responses. Thank you.

There are advantages to being short.

Yes. And if

you have other small features (ears, fingers, etc), you can use the classic:
"God said I could only have one big

body part...". :lol:

Works best in situations where another guy is saying this and killing your game in

front of girls.

blkgost
03-22-2006, 11:52 AM
and I've come to

realize that women like the taller/bigger men, mainly because they are seen as stronger and better protectors.

Therefore if a woman is short she will want a taller/bigger man since they provide a better security

blanket.

From a woman's/man's perspective smaller things really don't deserve much respect or time (think

children and small animals), so a shorter man is lost in the shuffle. I've learned to overcome this is to carry

the D.I.L.L.I.G.A.D (Does It Look Like I Give A Damn) attitude toward people and their egos, in men it gains

respect, in women I get the "I can't believe he has the audacity NOT to kiss my a*s" (which later leads to the

"He's intriguing, I wonder what he's all about"). Also having an air of confidence and the appearance of control

(self & situational). And -NONE

MOBLEYC57
03-22-2006, 01:36 PM
and I've come to realize that women like the taller/bigger men, mainly because they are seen as

stronger and better protectors. Therefore if a woman is short she will want a taller/bigger man since they provide a

better security blanket.

From a woman's/man's perspective smaller things really don't deserve much respect or

time (think children and small animals), so a shorter man is lost in the shuffle. I've learned to overcome this is

to carry the D.I.L.L.I.G.A.D (Does It Look Like I Give A Damn) attitude toward people and their egos, in men it

gains respect, in women I get the "I can't believe he has the audacity NOT to kiss my a*s" (which later leads to

the "He's intriguing, I wonder what he's all about"). Also having an air of confidence and the appearance of

control (self & situational). And -NONE

Talking about a GHOST from the past!!! How's it hanging, BG?

:drunk: Any new inventions, or have you been sticking with the old mones? :blink:

As for the what someone

vertically challenged can get away with and why ... I wouldn't know. :sick:

Gegogi
03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
and I've come to realize

that women like the taller/bigger men, mainly because they are seen as stronger and better protectors.
I

think that's generally true for young, dumb and/or inexperienced women, but have found many exceptions. Oddly,

athletic women, usually taller than me, hit on me all the time, a 135LB 5'8" Asian. They can kick my ass but make

for very tender and gentle lovers.

belgareth
03-22-2006, 03:53 PM
My wife is small at 5' and

under 100 lbs. She doesn't find large men appealing at all. She even considers me at 5'8" and 190 lbs to be

somewhat too big for her tastes. (ok, she thinks I have other attributes she likes)

blkgost
03-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Talking about a

GHOST from the past!!! How's it hanging, BG? :drunk: Any new inventions, or have you been sticking with the old

mones? :blink:

man someone actually remembered me. well ran out of mones late last summer, took

a winter break, now its spring, so time to get back in the swing of things. I was pretty successful with EE Heat,

so I have some being delivered (first shipment had a bad case of leakage, but bruce and his staff take good care of

customers). Time to play..........

whats new on your front?

Holmes
03-23-2006, 08:02 AM
and I've come to

realize that women like the taller/bigger men, mainly because they are seen as stronger and better protectors.

Therefore if a woman is short she will want a taller/bigger man since they provide a better security

blanket.

There are exceptions, but yeah, generally that seems to be true. If the guy is

shorter/smaller, he'd better be really good at something. Or at least think he

is...:lol:

I've learned to overcome this is to carry the D.I.L.L.I.G.A.D (Does It Look Like I Give A

Damn) attitude toward people and their egos

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.D. - I like it!

Welcome back.

CptKipling
03-23-2006, 08:51 AM
If the guy is

shorter/smaller, he'd better be really good at something. Or at least think he

is...:lol:

Isn't that the truth! :thumbsup:

Mtnjim
03-23-2006, 10:46 AM
man someone actually

remembered me.

Of course we did! At least those of us who' ve been here a while.:welcome:back!

blkgost
03-27-2006, 06:58 PM
I feel

so........*sniff*.............so loved. :-P

That DILLIGAD thing is classic though. I often where the shirt I

had made :-D