PDA

View Full Version : So what now?

amamr18
02-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Hello every one I just

got my beginner's pack. which includes the following:

24 ml The Edge from LaCroy Chemical; undisputed king of

concentrate sprays; with a guaranteed 2.4 mg real pheromones, and separately tailored formulae for men and women.

Normal price:
7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: 10 ml pocket

atomizer. Normal price
1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet
Simple instruction sheet

I read the instructions

sheet, but I coudn't understand much, thats why i am here, if any one can tell me what I need to do from here, I

have to experiement alot, i know. but can some one get me started on.

I am 20, 5'7, black hair, brown eyes,

150lbs athletic, from East Africa.

My goal is basiccaly have girls talking to me more, just for social

purposes, and those are the products I have.
thanks in advance for all your help.

Ammar

girlnextdoor
02-25-2006, 11:56 AM
SOE seems to be best for

social situations.

amamr18
02-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Hello I got my begginer's

special pack can any one tell me what to do next? I asked this before, but no one really replied to me on this,

thank you

ammar

amamr18
02-26-2006, 09:02 AM
HI, i read the forums for a while, umm not sure how should I do the mixing.

I have the edge, and the

fragrance musk oil and the atomozier, i think on my instruction sheet it says mix it 50/50 on the atomizer, but i

read some where here, not to do that, just aplply a few daps of the edge, on and then a few few daps of the musk

oil, so I don't know what do now, also I got some free samples, scent of Eros 1 gel, the edge 1 gel, perception 1

gel. how do I apply them, thank you.

ammar

MOBLEYC57
02-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Mixing's for mixers!:whip:

But ... yes ... you can mix it 50:50, but not half the bottle to half the bottle.

You're like me, but YOU have to be the SCIENTIST with YOUR own stuff. 50:50 can be 1 drop of NOL and 1 drop of TE,

or 1 table spoon of each, or 1 teaspoon of each, etc. etc. Always more of the -NOL SOE:SPMO than -NONE

TE:NPA:PI:ANDRO 42, AND TE gel, etc. etc. You can't be scared to experiment ... as far as I know, no one's

been shot for an OD, in which everyone seems to have on the top of their minds once they start experiment.

Some

times you're just gonna have to stand up and fight like a man, you coward! = Experiment!:whip: It washes off.

:drunk:

amamr18
02-26-2006, 09:31 AM
All right, thanks, I got about

the mixing part, but what should I do with the gels? i mean how do i apply them, also i have a question.

I mixed

couple dabs of The oil musk, with the edge, and I sprayed on a shirt, I told my sister to smell it, and my little

brother, they both said, it smells like baby wipes. lol, is that how its supposed to smell?

thanks

MOBLEYC57
02-26-2006, 11:41 AM
All right,

thanks, I got about the mixing part, but what should I do with the gels? i mean how do i apply them, also i have a

question.

I mixed couple dabs of The oil musk, with the edge, and I sprayed on a shirt, I told my sister to

smell it, and my little brother, they both said, it smells like baby wipes. lol, is that how its supposed to

smell?

thanks

Gels, to me, are the same ... more SOE than TE ... double the SOE and you should be

okay. You're just gonna have to experiment to find your answers my friend.

As for how it's suppose to smell

... it's probably different on every person. Just put the stuff on and be yourself. Don't get caught in looking

like a RETARD trying to find out who's acting differently around you ... just do it! Annnd, baby wipes is good, but

what else could a LITTLE brother/sister compare it to? Duhhhhhhhhhhh :think: Scared? Get a dog:whip:

Two drops

on each side of your neck should work (SPMO), or a half of a pack of SOE gel on the side of your neck and top of

your chest (SOE) should get you social, and when you're ready for some fire ... unscrew your TE, turn your bottle

up on a finger and smear it on each side of your neck for two applications, and cover it with your SOE or SPMO. OR,

you can wear your TE on top of your SOE or SPMO. Tis time to let the MAD SCIENTIST in you out, Signor A. Mostly all

scientist fail on the first time out, so it's okay if it doesn't work the first time, and often, it depends on the

felines you're around as well. IF YOU ASK ME. :sick: