PDA

View Full Version : weekend applications (TE/SOE/Chikara)

Matt
02-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Well

as my AE, PI/m and PCC has not arrived yet I've another weekend with TE, SOE and Chikara infront of me. Of the

three only SOE has ever shown any small sign of working.

I suppose I'll try mixing all three again or maybe

go with a TE/SOE combo to see how that does.

I hope to see results improve a little.

Matt

Lorenzo_91
02-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Matt just shower on

whatever you got. I am blown away that you keep saying it does not seem to be working. I noticed all sorts of

different reactions and hook ups of all type on apc WHEN i first started now with an entire arsenal I am yet to

truly see a DIHL but I can tell you I am virtually walking on water water for everyone around me and almost for

myself. Just go for a C7 odd that way you know it's possible an it might tune you in to then subtler effects.

Anybody want to tell him how many C7 spray to throw on. I say 10. :thumbsup:

Can'tFocus
02-24-2006, 09:15 AM
I recommend the following

method of testing:

week 1:Try 2 sprays of TE standalone for 7 days (cover well) note results
week 2:Try 4

sprays of TE standalone for another 7 days. (cover well) note results

Intoduce SOE to tune your mix as you get

reactions from TE.

If you are the alpha type: Start with SOE and as you get noticable results standalone with

it, spike with one spray of TE.

Once you figure out whether None or Nol works for you, Add chikara to enchance

the effect. You could also try it standalone 2-3 sprays but I would rather experiment to find how the extra mones

complement None or Nol in tandem, to get good results. Some dudes report aggresive reactions on wearing 4-5 sprays

of Chikara - women getting slightly bitchy - aaaoouch.

Good luck.

Matt
02-27-2006, 12:20 AM
used a mix of all three again

and again nothing happened. 4th time in a row now.

matt

Sigma
02-27-2006, 02:17 AM
Since SOE is showing signs of

potential, definately build your mixes around an SOE base. Try Adding products that amplify the base effects of SOE

and see if you have better luck on that end. NPA+SOE is a mix you hear quite a lot about around the forums, and is

a mix I use quite often. Since TE is a less concetrated version of NPA, try wearing higher amounts of TE along with

some SOE.

Also, along with a person's physical charateristics, a person's personality and goals with women

play a big role in which kinds of products to wear IMO. What kind of interactions do you typically have with women?

What is your goal with them while wearing mones, and what type of action do you take to try to realize these

goals?

CptKipling
02-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Well as my AE, PI/m

and PCC has not arrived yet I've another weekend with TE, SOE and Chikara infront of me. Of the three only SOE has

ever shown any small sign of working.

I suppose I'll try mixing all three again or maybe go with a TE/SOE combo

to see how that does.

I hope to see results improve a little.

Matt
Or work out how each of the

products work individually before mixing.