PDA

View Full Version : Finally Got Order... Not Good (SOE Leaked)

aShiQ
02-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Well... I finally got my order (it was delivered yesterday, but came home today to open it) and

everything was okay expect for the fact that I could smell something coming from within my package.

When I

opened it I strong scent came out along with 2 wet pieces of paper... The APC was perfectly fine expect the paper

inside the plastic container was a bit wet also... My NPA came out okay also I think (aside from the labeling being

smeared), their seemed to be the appropriate amount in there, but my SoE was almost totally gone. Less then half the

bottle was left, the labeling was all wet and the letters were (lack of better words) smearing.

I attached some

picture... But I took them with my camera so I'm not sure how clear it is... The product I was waiting the most to

try is almost gone... HELLLLPPPPPPPPP Bruce…

I think instead of the roller top SoE should come with a regular

top, or with a dropper like AE... And possibly even with plastic wrap around it.. I noticed that the cap was loose

when I went to open it...

Bruce
02-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Sorry about that. I turst you have

emailed support about it already.

Anyway, we have been selling SOE in that type of bottle for quite a few

years without problem. The key is keeping the formula nice and thick. We followed that for years and never had a

leak. On the last batch the formula (as you can see) was very thin and that just doesn't work with those

ball-tops. They are made for body-oil formulas.

B

aShiQ
02-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Nope... I didn't get a chance to

email support... I had to run out for work so was in a bit of a rush. I'll email them right now.

Thanks