PDA

View Full Version : Report: SOE/TE/Chikara

Matt
02-20-2006, 03:25 AM
Results: zip.

nothing. nada.

Starting to lose faith in the SOE. Already knew TE didn't work. Chikara also seems pretty

useless.

I am hoping AE/m and PI/m will work better. Has that been the case for anyone here?

Matt

Lorenzo_91
02-20-2006, 04:01 AM
Are you actually close to

girls you have not know before for 15 plus minutes. I have been getting entire classrooms to completely loose it on

NPA/TE and SOE. I have not tried C7 but it's defenitively my next order. I pretty much think I have everything I

want exept for C7, Pheromax and whatever new thing comes out. Everything I have are single things that I mix

therefore I want something like C7 that has all the different pheromones to see how it does.:thumbsup:

Matt
02-20-2006, 04:06 AM
yes i wear it around girls i

don't know for longer than 15 minutes and nothing happens. TE has done nothing for me. Chikara nothing. SOE very

little and nothing lately.

Matt

Can'tFocus
02-20-2006, 04:17 AM
How much of each product did

you use? did you wear a combo? where did you apply? unscented or scented? what is your ethnicity?

Try the

each of the following standalone:
Try ODing on TE and work your way down from there
Chikara - use 1/5

packet, or 4 -5 sprays.
Use 5 - 6 dabs of NPA standalone and report results.

Matt
02-20-2006, 04:22 AM
1/3 chikara gel packet
2/5

SOE gel packet
1/2 TE gel packet

in combo.

on my neck and face.

white.

isn't 1/5

chikara gel packet a lot less than 4-5 sprays?

Don't have NPA, only TE.

MOBLEYC57
02-20-2006, 05:48 AM
yes i wear it

around girls i don't know for longer than 15 minutes and nothing happens. TE has done nothing for me. Chikara

nothing. SOE very little and nothing lately.

Matt

What do you expect to happen, Matt? :think:

You're not one of those that put on mones, sit in the corner holding your breath :rant:, eagerly waiting for

something to happen, are you? :sick:

Matt
02-20-2006, 06:13 AM
i expected heidi klum or

the like to rip my clothes off and do unspeakable things to me.

evobenny
02-20-2006, 06:39 AM
lol that wat i expected when i

got my new stuff too, it seem that you have not found your own "scent signature" it need lot of testing and

expermints of ur self to truely understand how it works.

a friend of mine OD on a dap of npa, but 1 tiny mm of

chikera work great for him, getting hit with that all the time.

for me i found out that chikera work for me but i

still need lot and lot of testing to find the exact amount and combo with all my pherones, i have soe/scented,

te/unscented, spmo , npa, still waiting for aa314, npc, ae, chikera, just bought wagg, anohter soe/scented, A1 and

percetion.

It only the matter of getting the right amount on yourself.

It is just like training to be a

sniper, shooting target 1km away, at first u try to shoot but u keep missing, then u learn the effect of wind

direction, the range of the target, effect of tractary, blah blah blah , then arm with this information each day you

get better and better till you hit the bulleyes every time u shoot.

look at all the mones guru ard, i bet a lot

of them spend ton of time testing trial and error b4 getting the correct amount that would blend in with their body,

then they start getting hits.

give it some more time and trial and test it more, be paitent, nothing happen

overnight nor without hardwork.

Success = 99% hardwork and 1% inspiration.

Gegogi
02-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Matt, I've had a lot of sucess

with the TE/SOE combo both socially and romantically (C7 doesn't seem to do much for me). With that said, I can don

'mones, walk out with a negative attitude, depression or lack of self-confidence and people flee from me. Why?

Pheromones amplify or enhance your essence. That is, they work with what you put out. If you project positive vibes,

self-confidence, sensually, etc., people are attracted more intensely compared to not wearing 'mones. If you act

antisocial, people are repelled more strongly...

For 'mones to help you, you must have your game in order:

appear attractive (nice threads, hot doo, toned body, etc.), initiate and maintain witty conversation and smile a

lot. If you do that, pheromones will amp up your every word and gesture, making you appear more important and

desirable than you really are.

Although insects and lower mammals respond to pheromones with automatic,

preprogrammed behavior, human do not. Spray 'none on the nose of a female hog and she immediately assumes the

mating positon. A human female may experience certain biological responses from 'mones, but she doesn't act on it

until you pass a complicated series of social tests. That's why your game is more important than 'mones in getting

nookie.

luxveritas
02-20-2006, 12:28 PM
When I first started using

pheromones it took 3 weeks to figure out what worked for me. I got a nice hair cut, bought some new clothes, lost a

little weight, used some tan in a can and shaved my beard. Now that I think about it I am not sure if it had much to

do with the mones at all. It seemed that cutting my hair short made the biggest difference, people don't trust guys

with long hair.

I started getting the best results when I started using SOE + NPA. Could just be coincidence.

Sigma
02-20-2006, 05:01 PM
How much of

each product did you use? did you wear a combo? where did you apply? unscented or scented? what is your ethnicity?

Try the each of the following standalone:
Try ODing on TE and work your way down from there
Chikara

- use 1/5 packet, or 4 -5 sprays.
Use 5 - 6 dabs of NPA standalone and report results.

Experimenting

with TE is probably the most important part. Try it as a standalone and bump up the dosage. If you find yourself

using a lot of it, you're probably more suited for NPA.

Pheromone use is something that grows with

experience...it is not an over-night fix. While the occasional 'super-hit' comes around here and there, it

doesn't happen quite as often as a lot of newer posters would think, and the likelihood of seeing these kinds of

results so early in is kinda small...its more or less a matter of luck if anyone happens to stumble on an ideal mix

without prior knowledge fo mones and how they react to their personal chemistry. That isn't to say that there

aren't everyday benefits to using mones, I just don't think that 'super-hit' opportunities arise all that often.

I mean, mones or not, how much could realistically happen throughout a regular day in

school/workright?

Overtime, after you learn more about mones, which ones benefit you most, and make a point to

seriously re-evaluate your approach to women and people in general with mones on, things get far more interesting.

SwingerMD
02-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Matt,

What do you have

left? It looks like you are using gel packettes. In order to test your OD threashold I'd say you should try a

full packette individually and separately. I usually use the bottles and go by drops or for SOE, inches rolled on.

I uses the packettes in emergency situations only since controlling the dosage in those is quite hard and they are a

nuisence to clamp shut (end up using a whole one for the entire day anyway.)

The others here have given you

plenty of good advice and stratagies on how to use -mones. The most basic thing in attraction (for human) boils

down to your "game" (social skills). The other two things that factor into this is "Chemistry" (pheromones), and

physical appearence. You start with a "base score" in your game with a score range of 0-10. The other two

attributes will multiply that base score. If you're base score is zero (stand around and don't interact), there

is nothing to multiply.

-SwingerMD

Rbt
03-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I've been playing with pheromones

for about a year and have yet to find the magic mixes/prodcuts. Have had some results, but not any blockbusters. My

environment is not as "target rich" as some other's so it's slow going.

And as for hair length. I find in some

cases people don't trust really short hair eitehr. Just find what suits you best (and what your ladies like). My

main targets both think long hair is da bomb. Diferent strokes...