PDA

View Full Version : shipping

NZ_Lioness
02-20-2006, 02:52 AM
Hey, does anyone know how

long it takes for shipment to arrive to New Zealand? :think: I ordered it on Tue 14th (USA time). I know on the

ordering page it says they send out shipments either that day or the next day, but roughly how long will it take to

get here? I think i saw someone post from Canada that it took like 2.5 or 3.5 weeks to get to them!!! And that's

only Canada!!! :rant: Also, when I was filling out the order form, for some reason there was no option for

international shipment, :think: so i had to click on the usa shipment, :frustrate hopefully it'll get to me soon. i

did fill out my address to New Zealand though, so the shipment people should realise, right? :POKE:

Bruce
02-20-2006, 02:05 PM
NZ,

I would write in to

support(at)love-scent.com with your name and address and check into it. I don't normally adivise that, but if you

only saw US shipping options, I'm guess your shipping address says US on it rather than NZ and that is not good.

Better write in and have it checked out.

B

NZ_Lioness
02-22-2006, 01:33 AM
ok, i just received a reply

to my email about shipping. They think that it'll still arrive in NZ despite there being no option for

international mail. but does anyone know how long it takes to arrive? has anyone ordered from New Zealand?

gaf
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
ok, i just

received a reply to my email about shipping. They think that it'll still arrive in NZ despite there being no option

for international mail. but does anyone know how long it takes to arrive? has anyone ordered from New

Zealand?

Kia ora!
I live in Akld and it usually takes about 7 days, even during the xmass season.

(i use the standard international shipping)
:welcome:

NZ_Lioness
03-03-2006, 05:16 AM
Hey gaf!
What are

the chances?! I'm in akl too! :cheers: Which area are you at? I'm an "east-ie"... but I loooooove Holdens like the

westies!... :lovestruc

gaf
03-03-2006, 05:55 AM
holy crap,
I'm in ellerslie,

sort of east side..
sorry love but I drive a diahatsu charade , about as unholden like as you can get but I do

have fluffy dice and double dragon seat covers!
:LOL:
pm me if you want to chat, rather than here. :drunk:

Bruce
03-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey, that is pretty wild. Can

somebody let me know what happens next? Not a whole lot of detail required or anything. :)

B

NZ_Lioness
03-03-2006, 04:32 PM
BRUCE!!! What ARE

you suggesting???!!! :trout: Hey gaf, I'm like... 15 mins drive from Ellerslie! Ha ha ha! That is sooo weird!

:lol: I'll pm you later, I just wanted to say to Bruce.. "What the...??!!" :nono: with what he was suggesting...

or should i get my mind out of the gutter?... :think:

belgareth
03-03-2006, 04:42 PM
or should i

get my mind out of the gutter?... :think:

Now why would you want to do that?

gaf
03-03-2006, 06:27 PM
you guys need to get a

hobby...

what happens on the boards, stays on the boards.

belgareth
03-03-2006, 08:03 PM
The forum is a hobby. Do you

think I do this for a living?

CptKipling
03-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Could this be (one of the)

first forum romances?

C'mon guys we want the gossip

Oh, and there's no pressure...

NZ_Lioness
03-04-2006, 06:25 PM
:lol: You guys

are SUCH "poo"-stirers!!!! :nono: gaf has a gf and i'm... well... don't know how i feel about men at the moment...

:think:

Bruce
03-06-2006, 07:53 AM
There was a great one in the making

somewhere in Canada once. Don't know how that worked out.

B