PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 Results

Chicago23
02-19-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm a newbie, so here

are the 3 times so far and my results.

Tuesday in class: 2 medium sprays from Bruce's atomizer of JB #1. Very

strange results. Girl that is ice-queen handed me a stapler when I muttered under my breath that I needed a damn

stapler. Girls across room kept giving me DIHL. Girls near me, besides ice-queen, had no effect. My friend (girl)

next to me in next class zoned out staring at me.

Thursday in class: 1 FULL spray from the atomizer of JB #1.

Same Ice-Queen was chatty. My teacher who is probably 50ish kept smiling at me but not as much as on

Tuesday.

Friday night: 2 FULL sprays from the atomizer in the morning and one drop more at 6pm and no effect

whatsover.

I'm not sure if I should use more or less right now. Also think I should've made DD#1 instead of

JB#1. Has it been proven that DD#1 > JB#1 now? What do you all think?

Lorenzo_91
02-19-2006, 03:24 AM
:welcome:I am also using JB1 I just made. First batch I mixed 9 drops NPA and 21 APC from a glass dropper, so a

total of 30 drops inside a bullet sephora atomizer. I thought that would give me 20 sprays but it only gave me 10.

So per spray I was putting almost a full drop of NPA and 2 APC. Needless to say how easy it is to OD on this mix I

think. Specially with the big atomizer you are using.

:hammer:So in two days I had used it all and 9 NPA drops

and 21 APC, in that time something is wrong (I think since the mix is oily more gets pulled through with each spray

due to tension in the tube because I have sprayed water at various amounts of spray in to a glass dopper the counted

the drops and came out with the number of drops per spray, it's I belive around 1.5 to 1.66 per spray for this

atomizer, then I divide it by the total amount of drops in the whole mix and the % of contents and I get a number I

am supposed to get in each spray and quantity of sprays in the whole batch). So to fix the high OD risk, thick mix,

small but potent quality of the JB1 I diluted it in half.
I had to surely be in OD zone with my first JB1 batch

of 9/21. So my next batch I mixed the same 9NPA and 21APC but added 30 Cool Water. So now it's it's half

strength JB1 Is this the same thing as JB1 or because it's diluted it changes it? NowI can control the

applications a bit more I think. I put four of those sprays and some SOE got really great reactions at a bar and

grill I though. Was also wearing Very Irresistible from Givenchy which might of clashed with Cool Water and APC. But

I had a trial and threw it on. I would of not put four sprays for school I don't think still.
:thumbsup:I am

really intererested in figuring this JB1 out with this atomizer so I have a low range and an absolute borderline OD

range that is clear. Because there is no way I am going to wear more than 2.5 drops of NPA in a day. Hopefully less

relying more on SOE but with the presence of JB1 also A1 is next add on. Does 3 full drops NPA sound like way to

much for everyone? What is normal range most people use on a full day out? I get the whole everybody

is different thing. But asuming I am middle of the road that is I don't instantly OD and I can't bathe in it how

do people figure out their ranges. Is it merely from looking at peoples reactions? That sound so

complicated.
:frustrate Does the JB1 get something out of the APC or is the work horse the NPA and therefore

mixing straight NPA with colonge would yield the same results? Always with the SOE of course. Because JB1 is still

the Champion right?
The other I like is JB2 but I always wear SOE so I see no need to put anymore nol.

Peace:drunk:

SwingerMD
02-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Valorsoul,

Congrats on

the hits! :D JB#1 is pretty much a all -none mix. I'd be careful around your friend that DIHLed on you. She

might jump your bones when you least expect it. ;) The thing about -none mixes and products is that to get the

most out of it, you do have to make a huge effort to talk, communicate, express interest. Remember this stuff also

has an effect on you. I had to really make an effort to get comfortable with JB#1 (and other -none mixes) and start

flirting.

As for DD#1, the SOE in it has -nol and rone. -Nol relaxes people (including yourself) and -rone

seems to amplify/enhance the effect of the other two mones. Being the guy you still have to initate the

conversation, but in a lot of cases, all it takes is "Hi" to release a torrent of chattiness.

-SwingerMD

Chicago23
02-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Hello Lorenzo and Swinger,

thanks for the welcome. Lorenzo, I don't know the answer to your question. Swinger, thanks for the advice! I

didn't even think that the stuff would have an effect on me, thanks for the heads up. It's funny that my friend

keeps mentioning her boyfriend suddenly now that I think about it, the stuff must be strong. I found it

particularly helpful that you told me exactly what the -none, -nol and rone do to not only others by myself. Thank

you very much Swinger!

SwingerMD
02-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Hello Lorenzo

and Swinger, thanks for the welcome. Lorenzo, I don't know the answer to your question. Swinger, thanks for the

advice! I didn't even think that the stuff would have an effect on me, thanks for the heads up. It's funny that

my friend keeps mentioning her boyfriend suddenly now that I think about it, the stuff must be strong. I found it

particularly helpful that you told me exactly what the -none, -nol and rone do to not only others by myself. Thank

you very much Swinger!

It is interesting that your friend keeps mentioning her boyfriend. When I was

using SOE during a dance class, everyone was open, chatty, and open to be flirted with except for this one gorgeous

woman that I had singled out as my main target. She was strangely sad, withdrawn, and very resistant to even light

flirting. Seemed very puzzling :confused: . I later asked her to a concert. To make a long story short, she said

that she couldn't come because she had a boyfriend (long distance relationship).

-SwingerMD