PDA

View Full Version : i always od with -rone

slickracer
02-18-2006, 10:21 AM
well guys

you guy's haven't seen me here for a while and i just been playing around with mones on my own and i noticed

something awhile ago. everytime i use -rone products i od. i don't know how to explane it, i think i am already

producing mass amount of -rone. (if you know me, you would say so too). i think thats why the only product that i

really like is AE. because even tho it has rones in them its only .01% (-none .020% and -nol .015%)

but the od

is kind of like a none od. but alittle different. i always seems to calm down alot!! (and im more energetic, cocky,

fun(ny), out going. but when wearing alot of rones im just quiet, hard to carry on convasations. and shit like

that.

also i get that when im wearing pcc too. girls get blocked off, you can see the barriers going up as you

speak. its werid. mabey they think im taken.

i actually re-ordered more ae and got it in today. so im going to

be haveing some fun with that stuff again.

a.k.a.
02-18-2006, 10:34 AM
My experience is similar. SOE works

great. Perception works great in small quantities. AE makes me come off a bit too serious. A314 has people treating

me like the pope. And if I add a small amount of Rone to my typical dosage of None, I start to scare people.

My feeling is that Rone gives you a strong alpha vibe. Nol gives you a youthful vibe. None gives you a strong “check

me out” vibe.
If you have lots of Rone with little or no Nol, you tend to come off as “all work and no

play”. If you combine Rone with None — and add nothing to soften the intensity — you tend to give off a pushy, “just

do what I say” vibe.

Just my impressions. No scientific data to back up any of this.

slickracer
02-18-2006, 10:47 AM
yeah, if i just wear like 3

daps of NLP and nothing else, (cept for colonge) every group convasations always turns sexual. if i wear 1.5- 2

sprays of chkara i tend to come off very autorative (actual word?) with the cockynees (reminds me of an asshole of a

cop thats that people dson't hate) edge? lol i don't like edge (because i like useing alot of nones so i stick

with nlp but want to try PI sometiems. latelly i havn't been able to tell what SoE dose to me. in the beginning i

though it made me out going and stuff. but i guess that was just me. but i do like to have some SoE as a base note

when im wearing alto of mones.

CasanovaMan
05-07-2010, 03:17 PM
My experience is similar. SOE works great. Perception works great in small quantities. AE

makes me come off a bit too serious. A314 has people treating me like the pope. And if I add a small amount of Rone

to my typical dosage of None, I start to scare people.

My feeling is that Rone gives you a strong alpha

vibe. Nol gives you a youthful vibe. None gives you a strong “check me out” vibe.
If you have lots of Rone

with little or no Nol, you tend to come off as “all work and no play”. If you combine Rone with None — and add

nothing to soften the intensity — you tend to give off a pushy, “just do what I say” vibe.

Just my

impressions. No scientific data to back up any of this.

This sounds right on
Rone-authorative

leader, fatherly but too much equals too serious and proper. Girls obviously love the safe, strong, dominant father

figure aura but they don't want to party or have sex with their Father so balance is key
Nol-fun, youthful,

rapport, comfort. these are all good traits to open up a girl but too much and you seem like a friend, a silly

girlfriend, an asexual dude, a pushover or maybe even a little gay
None- Aggressive, dominant, sexual, attention

getter, "the man", girls want to jump you. These are all great and why I think most guys need more none than nol or

rone, especially the "nice guy" types. But too much and they might not take you serious, see you as a player or a

jealous guy might want to fight. Other than a couple incidents, most men and women have been very friendly to me

even on none ods.
I am thinking of trying a none-rone-nol of 2-1-1.

terry0400-40
05-08-2010, 02:41 AM
This sounds right on
Rone-authorative leader, fatherly but too much equals too serious

and proper. Girls obviously love the safe, strong, dominant father figure aura but they don't want to party or have

sex with their Father so balance is key
Nol-fun, youthful, rapport, comfort. these are all good traits to open up a

girl but too much and you seem like a friend, a silly girlfriend, an asexual dude, a pushover or maybe even a little

gay
None- Aggressive, dominant, sexual, attention getter, "the man", girls want to jump you. These are all great

and why I think most guys need more none than nol or rone, especially the "nice guy" types. But too much and they

might not take you serious, see you as a player or a jealous guy might want to fight. Other than a couple incidents,

most men and women have been very friendly to me even on none ods.

I am thinking of trying a none-rone-nol

of 2-1-1.Alter Ego is none-rone-nol of 2-1-1.5.

Per drop it will give you around none 3.3 mcg, rone

1.7mcg, nol 2.5 mcg, this applies when using the AE dropper.

CasanovaMan
05-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks, you're right AE is

about the ratio I was thinking. I have used it before and noticed some effect but maybe I just didn't use enough

of it.