PDA

View Full Version : Very Very Newbie

amamr18
02-17-2006, 01:10 PM
HI every one, you can

tell i am new to this phormones stuff, i have been reading about them for a day or to, but i am realyl confused, i

keep hearing names like npa, soe, and all this other names. are they sprays, pills, or what?

so anways when

you explain those things to me, I am wondering what should I use, I am a shy person, but i can talk to a girl, i can

inniate a conversation, but thats the problem, I don't want to go talk to a girl, i want a girl to come and talk to

me,
you see what i am saying,

I am about 5'7 about 150lbs, i would say my body is from average to athletic,

I play basketball often, and i lift weights, maybe like a month in every 6 months or some thing like that. and I

look aight, I am not a hotty or any thing like that, but i am not a bad looking.

so any ways, i just want girls

to come and talk to me, I don't want to go and talk to a girl and start a conversation or any thing like that. so,

whats the suggest here, I would appreciate any ones help or advice

thanks

Ammar

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Unless you are 9 out of 10 in

the looks department, are on tv, a rock star or gods gift to women. Women will rarely aproach you even with

pheromones on. Scent of Eros (SOE) is great for people new to pheromones and is most peoples favorite product. NPA

is also a favorite product on these forums but you have to be more careful with that one.

amamr18
02-17-2006, 01:26 PM
I guess you are right, but that

stuff is 49.99,(SOE) does it really work, and how long will that last me? about the NPA you said you have to be

careful with it, what do you mean by that? and do this products have any side effects?

evobenny
02-17-2006, 02:05 PM
yeah the npa have side

effect.... side effect include smelling like a stink bomb and all the ladies avoiding u in case of a OD

OD = Over

Dose

amamr18
02-17-2006, 02:12 PM
shit, thats krazy lool, what

aboout soe? any side effects with that?

evobenny
02-17-2006, 02:16 PM
soe is reported to be hard to

OD but if u apply too much, effects could be people regarding you as wimpy

evobenny
02-17-2006, 02:18 PM
well if recommended you should

start on soe 1st, most ppl report effects seen when applying soe on social basis,

effects of ppl being friendly,

chatty , touchy.

amamr18
02-17-2006, 02:23 PM
so is that the only negative

effect of SOE if you over dose that people willt hink you are weak? and this is a spray right?

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 03:06 PM
If you want to start with

something. SOE comes in gel packs. 7 packs =14 applications =$10. give it a try. I dont think SOE has ever made me

look wimpy. I dont know where that idea ever came from.

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 03:10 PM
The newbie special for $24

might also be a good place to start. It has products with the same active ingredients as SOE and even comes with a

few SOE gel packs.

amamr18
02-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I thought it was a spray, so its

not, its a gel?

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 03:17 PM
The bottle of SOE comes with

a roller top. It is kind of a pain in the ass. You can also get sample gel packs of SOE that I actually prefer 7 gel

packs = 14 applications =$10

you get 2 applications per gel pack. I have tried many other products on this

website but this one is the best for new users, especially if you want girls to be more friendly and maybe approach

you. Other products might work better if you are good at approaching women.

amamr18
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
okey I was looking at the

begginers special, i think it was a good deal( but here is what is comes with :

24 ml

The Edge (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/19) from

LaCroy Chemical; undisputed king of concentrate sprays; with a guaranteed 2.4 mg real pheromones, and separately

tailored formulae for men and women. Normal price: $30.
7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal

price: $8.
10 ml pocket

atomizer. Normal price: $15.

ml Scent of Eros gel (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/54)

sample packet. Normal price: $2.
Simple instruction sheet
Do i use all of this at

once or what?

can you explain how this items work, and sorry i ask so many questions.

I appreciate all the

help and advice

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 03:27 PM
I dont know enough about

those products specifically but it does come with an instruction sheet. Super Primal Fragrance androstenol comes with most of the same active

ingredients as SOE. You probably use it with the edge to get better results.

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 03:54 PM
get soe fo sho...but if ur

like 21+ get npa so u can get the all popular soe+npa results!!

amamr18
02-17-2006, 04:27 PM
get soe fo

sho...but if ur like 21+ get npa so u can get the all popular soe+npa results!!

Im not 21+ uet, but the

begginer special does it come with SOE or not?

amamr18
02-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Sorry i guess it does not come

with it? so should I get the begginer special or SOE?

Rbt
02-19-2006, 03:20 PM
A) go to Love-Scent store site. Read

EVERYTHING.

B) go to Pherolibrary site. Read EVERYTHING.

C) scan threads on this forum. Read read read. Do

serches on items of interest.

It is going to take time. Sorry. No easy paths.

Younger males (especially

under 20) can probably go light on -none products especially if you work out as you are likely to be already

producing a pretty good amount already. Beginners Kit TE may be good place to start with -none experiments.

Get

freebie sample packets (gels) to get an idea of what is available, but there really isn't enough in them to really

do a full test. Again it takes time. But at least you can get an idea.

"Social" pheromone products like Scent of

Eros (SOE) are a good place to start IMO. Yes they are a bit expensive, but this is a quality product with a good

track record that actually can work. And L-S does have a money-back policy if it's a true dud. (You might want to

opt for the "unscented" version and cover with your own preferred cologne, at least at first. I think the sample

pack offer has the scented version of SOE in it so you can take a test sniff. Some like it, some don't.)

As

with all such products, your results may vary. What works for one will not always work for someone else. Many many

variables. Which is why there are so many different products out there, and so many opinions.

Gegogi
02-19-2006, 04:24 PM
so is that the only

negative effect of SOE if you over dose that people willt hink you are weak? and this is a spray

right?
I've used SOE extensively for over 2 years and have not noticed any such side effect at any

dosage. I've used as much as 2 gel packs and the only "side effect" I got was people that normally don't say much

wouldn't leave me alone and talked endlessly, saying whatever popped into their little heads. I liked it but it got

boring after awhile, especially if they were airheads to begin with. Oh and I could talk them into doing things they

wouldn't normally do with someone they just met. Try enjoying a BJ with a woman talking endlessly between

gulps.

If you don't want to be perceived as a weenie, don't act like one.

SwingerMD
02-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Amamr18,

Lot's of great

advice here in this thread. So you want women to approach you instead of the other way around? In all of my

experiences, you are going to have to initiate things somehow. In other words you are going to have to give them a

reason to talk to you. Even the ones that do seemingly approach out of the blue, saw something in you across the

room even though you didn't notice them. It takes a lotta guts to approach someone. You should know, it sounds

like you don't like doing it yourself. Imagine the shoe on the other foot.

Anyhow in order to get women to

approach you, you are going to have to work on body language. One of my favorite approaches is to scan a room,

briefly make eye contact, look away, make eye contact again and smile. Repeat if necessary. You are going to have

to make it comfortable to the women so that they can approach you. Remember the average person (man or woman) likes

rejection.

-SwingerMD