PDA

View Full Version : No result with newbie kit

jb2006
02-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello

All,

I have received my newbie kit about 3 days ago. I have mixed equal parts of The edge and Lavender with

androstenol in the atomizer. I spray a bit on my wrists and neck but have not received ant results. I also tried

one of the gel packs and also had no results. I was so looking forward to the mones and now feel so

disapointed.

Help me!

Mtnjim
02-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Well now, :welcome:

The first

answer I'm going to give you is READ!!

The forums are full of answers for you. The second answer I'm going to

give you is EXPERIMENT!

What works for "Jane" may not work for you, you need to find the right application

specifically for you. This may take some time, these aren't some "magic potions", simply "tools" that will

assist you, not something that will "change the world".

Good Luck, and there are lots iof folks here to

work with you on your new adventure.

jb2006
02-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Thanks for

the advice. I have done allot of reading on this website over the last 4 weeks despite the overwelmth of

information. I do agree with you that it has been helpfull in expanding my knowledge of the mones. In terms of me

experimenting I have experimented with the doses with what I have and have had no results. Today is day 4 of wearing

the mones, and nothing. Everyday i have worn less or more. Tried covering up with my on purfume (Light Blue).
I

guess I could try ordering more products. I'm looking to have the mones help me with 2 things, and I'm not

expecting life changing experiances. Any suggestions on anything else I could try would be great!

Something to help me with my boss, she's such a grouch. She does like me but she 's just so grouchy and it's

annoying. I'm just looking for something that will help her to be a little more talkative with me, and not seem so

miserable when I approach her. This has been known to happen before, so she is capable of it. Also she sits across

from me.

2. Something to make my husband more exciting in the bedroom!

Also has anyone from

Canada ever had the mones shipped to them in less then 3.5 weeks. If so how did you have them shipped?

Can'tFocus
02-19-2006, 07:24 AM
This is one similar

discussion in the mens

forum:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php

?t=15548 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15548)

What do you look like, what is your dress size, what ethnicity?

jb2006
02-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Ok I think I'm noticing people

smiling at me, in fact I think half of costco was today! Also getting stares at the gym. Even if there not from the

mones there making me happy LOL.

Still no luck with my husband yet. He has a very low sex drive.

Also

to answer your question about how I look. I'm 5"7, a few extra pounds but working it off in the gym,blonde,fair

skined,canadian,pretty and cute but not as sexy as I want to be.

Can'tFocus
02-20-2006, 04:23 AM
Try slightly oding with TE

and see what results reactions you get at home and the gym.
Use 3-4 sprays around wrists and neck and wear a

scented perfume on your chest.