PDA

View Full Version : Caucasian women

attosecond
02-17-2006, 03:17 AM
Hi all, new around

here.

I've read plenty of the threads, and it would appear that how a caucasian man can attract asian women,

or how an asian can attract an asian women using pheromones seems to be popular topics.

I'm more interested in

knowing what pheromone combination seems more effective for asian men on white women.

Your

thoughts/experiences?

tonicma
02-24-2006, 01:20 AM
Well, for asians the consensus

seems we need a lot more -nones so try applying more NPA or TE and add a bit of SOE or Chikara to cover the scent.

For asians it looks like an average of 3 to 5 NPA dabs, but it varies form person to person.

Watcher
02-24-2006, 04:11 AM
im with tonicma on this NPA is a

good one - AE wont work to well. Cikara has been known to be effective as well.

Lorenzo_91
02-24-2006, 05:29 AM
How about for a

latino with Asians especially japanese but without sacrificin attraction with caucasians. Is that possible or is

there no free lunch and there is always an opportunity cost?:rofl:

tonicma
02-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Lorenzo, well it depends on the

personality of the women, japanese women and asians are typically more conservative and not as outgoing as whites

(blonds).

from record,

I can get in bed with a white chick in about 1 week, max 2 weeks.

for asians,

it takes me on average 2 to 3 months. (now we talking about pure asians)

Mixed blood asians tend to vary but

I never dated a mixed asian yet.

Gegogi
02-24-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm Asian and have found both

White and Black women can tolerate and are more excited by higher 'none dosages than Asian women. In fact, Black

women seem to really like OD levels of NPA and keep getting hornier and more aggressive. One actually frightened me

as she came on so strong (almost knocked me over and brusied my dick). Young Asian women, unless you already know

them well, will be uncomfortable, maybe flee with high NPA dosages. If they like you, they'll come back in a day or

two but initially you may frighten them.

ant2000
02-25-2006, 09:50 AM
I can't speak for being asian

(as i come from italian decent) but i can definiately tell you that at least in my short experience with monies that

women especially older (over 25+) white women react very strongly and sexually to none (NPA in particular). Black

women of all ages seem to react well to it too. I haven't had alot of interaction with asian women so i really

can't comment on this though.

kappakai
02-26-2006, 03:27 AM
ummm..... chikara and AE seem to

work well on white girls. i'm an asian guy who used to live in nc. i think chikara elicited a 3-way offer, which

went on for about a week. SOE and AE got me some loving from an alabaman prom queen gone cheerleader reject, which

is just about as caucasian as you can get. personally for me, there's not much distinction between what attracts

what colors, although asian girls do tend to me a lot easier when there's a little more SOE.

dexxl
03-01-2006, 09:38 PM
i'm asian, i'm getting lot of

hits with unscented PI from white chicks. for some reason, i attract older women easier. but it's all good, i'm

going through a MILF phrase

heh, lock up ur moms

i use kristin from bodyshop as another smell

Macvictorocsf
03-02-2006, 03:25 AM
iiiiiiiiiii