PDA

View Full Version : Race and Pheromone Sensitivity

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 02:16 AM
From my understanding, certain races are more affected by pheromones, and the order goes something like this (and

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) :

Asians < Caucasians < Hispanics/Indians <

African/African-American

With asians being the least affected. I also understand that within each race, there are

variations, with usually the more delicate races being less affected, example:

Japanese less affected than

Thai
or Scandinavians less affected than Spanish

I don't mean to offend by calling them more delicate, but I

didn't know how else to word it. I guess less hot-blooded maybe?

Anyway, my question is where in this scheme

would greek people fall? There's this brand new HOTTT greek guy at work and man oh man, I just want to pounce on

him. But it would help to know what approach to take, pheromone wise.

luxveritas
02-17-2006, 09:34 AM
The race list that you

mentioned above is most likely written from a male to female perspective. I am not sure if women to men have the

same rules. At least from my experience the farther north you go the Colder the peoples personalities as well as the

weather, with a few exceptions such as the Irish, and some Russian.

Remember pheromones have a small yet

significant role in human attraction, but you should not ignore your personality. If you are shy try to come out of

your shell. If you are boring, start reading some interesting books. Whenever it is not inappropriate, rip on, or

tease, the guy you like, act like he already likes you and you will play hard to get. Southern men usually have to

put in a great deal of work to get into a southern girls panties and they probably enjoy the dance.

Gegogi
02-17-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm guessing most humans react

about the same at a biological level. What each individual does with that influence depends on race, culture, age

and personal grit. In my experience, as an Asian living in America, Asian women tend to be more sensitive to

pheromones and, thus, said sensitivity is more easily demostrated in a negative reaction to 'mone ODs. Other races

tend to be more accepting of a high dose of 'mones intially.

DCW
02-17-2006, 12:36 PM
It also has alot to do with personal

preference I dated a German girls for about 18 months, and I'm now currently friends (with benefits) with a Asian

(filipina) woman.

In both cases i wore mone to the initial first date, but you have to keep in mind that both

these women have a attraction to Black men.
I think that this is a stronger factor than the actual mone

application.

DCW

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 03:52 PM
this topic makes me cry

since im asian.... :*(...the asian girls here in houston are tough D:

evobenny
02-17-2006, 06:52 PM
chubby sob me too... i am asian

:( :rant:

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 07:08 PM
awwww, it's not like that.

Like everyone was saying before, pheromones are a very small part of the total package.

Girls will find you

irresistable if you appeal to them in some way, like funny or cute or philosophical or whatever. It's personal

taste and very little to do with pheros. I'm sure there are some who find you attractive even without pheros. Just

be your cute charming selves :kiss:

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
awwww,

it's not like that. Like everyone was saying before, pheromones are a very small part of the total

package.

Girls will find you irresistable if you appeal to them in some way, like funny or cute or philosophical

or whatever. It's personal taste and very little to do with pheros. I'm sure there are some who find you

attractive even without pheros. Just be your cute charming selves :kiss:
lol j/w are u a girl or a guy...ur

nam deceves me :think:

Gegogi
02-17-2006, 09:38 PM
I wish a pheromone soaked woman

would use me as a test subject so I could figure what the deal is. I wonder how I'd fare? I've long suspected

Black women have more or stronger natural pheromones than Asians. Most of my GFs have been Asian and sex was okay,

but even Black women I find less attractive drive me completely nuts once I start with them. It's like my brain

becomes a huge erection and they become my only obession. It's pretty scary to lose control as you're open to all

sort of manipulations before your brain turns back on.

a.k.a.
02-18-2006, 09:51 AM
where in this

scheme would greek people fall?
I’m half Greek. The other half is Italian — which I don’t suppose is

much different, genetically.
I think I’m pretty sensitive to pheromones, but I’m not sure if that’s a

racial trait or the consequence of having a well developed (in other words, big) nose. Many times I OD on my own

pheromones while the people around me don’t seem so bothered. This is especially true of Androstenol, which tends to

give me a headache if I wear too much.
My last girlfriend used to wear Pheromol Factor for women, and that

used to give me lots of warm, fuzzy, tender feelings. The male version of SOE makes me very horny. But, as far as

male products go, nothing beats Pheros for getting me aroused. (I think it has some copulins in it, as well as

probably every herbal aphrodisiac known to the art of perfuming.) But be aware that it has a very masculine

scent.
I’d start with female products that contain copulins.

DCW
02-18-2006, 12:05 PM
this topic makes

me cry since im asian.... :*(...the asian girls here in houston are tough D:

I use to worked with a

rather tall Young Korean guy.
He always use to mention that at clubs all the asians would stare at each other

without interaction.
Is this true?
In any event Asain girls are hot!!! :thumbsup:

DCW

Rashkae
03-06-2006, 08:44 AM
I use to worked with

a rather tall Young Korean guy.
He always use to mention that at clubs all the asians would stare at each other

without interaction.
Is this true?
In any event Asain girls are hot!!! :thumbsup:

DCW

i live in

singapore... Yeah, it's kinda true. They're very clannish, tend to stick to their own circle of friends.

and

most of the local girls prefer to only date chinese men.

marcuccio88
03-06-2006, 09:28 AM
hey,
I am

half Italian and half Irish/Scottish (ethnically). My personal experience is that I can wear quite a bit of NPA and

get away with it. At first I thought this wouldnt work because I am 6'1" 225 lbs dark hair dark eyes (can be kind

of intense). BUT, I think in my favor is - I don't sweat a lot (both a blessing and a curse). I don't get really

stinky on my own - and a good dose of none (6 dabs w/cover) doesnt get stinky on me either. I'm sure if I bathed

in it I would eventually OD.
Anyone else have a comment on the "sweat factor" ??
peace to all.

Friendly1
03-06-2006, 05:38 PM
I've had Asian girls in

Houston crawling all over me. I don't agree with the "less affected by" ranking system at all. I think culture

has more to do with it than anything else.

GIrls from very traditional Latino and Asian families get so excited

when they are with me (and I'm pumped up on the pheromones) that they tremble, have trouble making eye contact, go

into DIHL, get sweaty palms (hyperhydrosis is a condition some people suffer from anyway, but these sweaty palms are

pretty common), laugh at just about any stupid thing I say, etc.

They sometimes get so excited they flirt with

me subtly in sexual ways in front of their boyfriends. The boyfriends are oblivious.

Less traditional women are

more open in their comeons. I've had more than a few give me "headlight rubs" with their breasts (in front of

other people), a couple have presented their rears to me in a room full of people, etc.

It helps to dress

stylishly, stay fit, and have a sense of humor. The more you have going for you on first sight, the more the

pheromones will help.

DCW
03-07-2006, 06:44 AM
I've had Asian

girls in Houston crawling all over me. I don't agree with the "less affected by" ranking system at all. I think

culture has more to do with it than anything else.

GIrls from very traditional Latino and Asian families get

so excited when they are with me (and I'm pumped up on the pheromones) that they tremble, have trouble making eye

contact, go into DIHL, get sweaty palms (hyperhydrosis is a condition some people suffer from anyway, but these

sweaty palms are pretty common), laugh at just about any stupid thing I say, etc.

They sometimes get so

excited they flirt with me subtly in sexual ways in front of their boyfriends. The boyfriends are oblivious.

Less traditional women are more open in their comeons. I've had more than a few give me "headlight rubs" with

their breasts (in front of other people), a couple have presented their rears to me in a room full of people,

etc.

It helps to dress stylishly, stay fit, and have a sense of humor. The more you have going for you on

first sight, the more the pheromones will help.

True indeed you have to get out there and make

things happen.
A buddy of mine scored a hot blonde last Sat by working the room.

DCW

tim929
03-07-2006, 08:52 AM
I think alot of a womans reaction

to you will depend upon her sense of self confidence and her personal inhibitions.Those personal inhibitions were

probably the result of family or cultural/religious issues.I have a girlfriend (non-romantic) that I have seen in

action.When she meets a guy that she thinks is hot it is almost impossible to tell that she is even slightly

interested in him.There doesnt seem to be any real change in her tone,body language or anything else.She doesnt go

cold,she just doesnt get warm either.But after he is gone she will get all twitterpaited.I asked her why she doesnt

give any indication of interest and she told me that expressing interest made her uncomfortable.She is afraid of

being seen as easy or sleazy and doenst have the best of self esteem in the first place so she doesnt want to come

off wrong by getting all stupid around guys.She doesnt realy clam up,she just doesnt react.