PDA

View Full Version : Empty roll-top bottles

Bruce
02-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Folks,

We

have been selling 4ml roll top bottles for mixing and carrying formulas for a while now. For those of you who use

them, what do you think of the size? Would you like to see larger ones? 10ml? 15ml?

B

evobenny
02-16-2006, 10:41 AM
hi bruce! the 4 ml are good :)

small and handy, what i would really really really like to have is a smaller atomizer :) small and discreet

aShiQ
02-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Yup... Smaller Atomizer.. Maybe a

5 or 4 ml one

Gegogi
02-16-2006, 06:43 PM
I like the smaller rolltop (4 or

5ml) and, like the others, prefer a smaller atomizer than the ones you currently sell. The most important thing

about an atomizer of any size is quality, e.g., cap stays on, sprays smooth and even and doesn't leak.

marcuccio88
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
hey,
4 ml is a

good size to stash in my pocket. I worry about the rolltop leaking, so I typically just use a small 4 ml glass vial

with a cap (there is a rubber/plastic seat in the cap). I also have a small atomizer I picked up at the mall. It

looks like kind of like a lipstick case or a short fat pen. Check it out - shown here with a KOTW/DD#1 in a Gucci

Envy base (KOTW and DD#1 are very similar concentration-wise via the experimentation spreadsheet).
ciao

InternationalPlayboy
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
My vote would be for

a 5ml atomizer, similar to the ones marcuccio88 pictured. I don't care for the roll top bottles much, though the

one you sell now would be the preferable size for me. But I'm more interested in an atomizer about half the size of

the ones Love Scent offers now. I usually pick up a couple whenever I can get to a Sephora store and would buy them

here instead, if the price was competitive.

Bruce
02-17-2006, 03:34 PM
OK, 10/4 good buddies.

Thanks!
b

evobenny
02-17-2006, 06:38 PM
yup yup i really like the

bullet shaped ones in Sephora or the small 3 incher.would be really cool if we can buy that off lovescent.

erm

any 1 willing to help me buy one and send it over to me? i cant buy any coz they dun ship to singapore. :(

Gegogi
02-18-2006, 12:06 PM
The bullet shaped ones in Sephora

are great, come with a perfume funnel but are a bit pricey.

evobenny
02-18-2006, 01:06 PM
can we have the Sephora bullet

shapped once pls bruce? thoes are really really really nice in shape and look real cool

gfunk
02-18-2006, 01:32 PM
I think the amouage samples

atomizers are excellent, but I'm running out of them as I keep losing them while out drinking.:sick:

I

think 1oz may be the way to go if I may put in a request!:thumbsup:

Am I allowed to post direct links to where

you can buy here? Pls let me know and I will.

sunburstbottle, rusticescentuals & wholesalefragrances has got

some really nice 1 oz bottles.

:drunk:

evobenny
02-18-2006, 01:36 PM
glass withough protection break

easily and plastic smells, the one we have at love scent made of glass with metal protection is great but if

something were to come in small size and a unqiue shape which is different from the normal round cilindrycial shape

would definately stand out from the normal kind which we see everday