PDA

View Full Version : Asian in Asia

evobenny
02-16-2006, 07:02 AM
Is it ok if all the

asian in asia check in here? so we could get to know each other more and also the results of pherone use on asian

and the effects on asian ladies?

Let me start off first, I am 24m chinese from singapore, about 1.75m tall and

70kg, average guy with average looks.

keen to know if there is any more singaporean in this forums so we could

test out together and maybe do a mass order if there is a need so we could save on shipping( shipping is already so

cheap and fast :P) i dun really know if there is a lot of ppl using this in singapore/asia as it releatively unknow

over here.

evobenny
02-18-2006, 01:17 PM
hello? any singaporeans?

Gegogi
02-18-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm an Asian living in Honolulu,

about 50% Asian population (25% White). Well, it's nearer to Singapore than North America! Of course our Asian

population is a varied mix of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Philipina and SE Asian, so I've found a lot of varied

responses among different Asian groups. I must say I've had the least success with Chinese women, but maybe that's

because I'm Korean. I've had the most success with Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese women (they loked me before

'mones). Philipinas usually avoided me before 'mones are now often attracted to me with plenty 'o NPA and SOE, so

that was a pleasant surprise. They tend to get down to business faster than most other Asians I've dated.

chubycheeks66
02-18-2006, 05:17 PM
most asians are prude...i

somewhat like that in someways that they will care about u and you dont have to worry when they go out

evobenny
02-19-2006, 12:51 AM
hmm tat cool gegogi, but again

why worse result with chinese just becoz ya a korean?

Gegogi
02-19-2006, 02:57 AM
It's like oil and water when it

comes to Chinese women and me. I like them but they tend not to like me after a few dates. I've noticed they tend

to be very bossy and overbearing once they get to know you and I refuse to put up with that bull, but I really

haven't figured it out. Korean and Japanese women like me with little effort so I'm not hurting. If I lived in

Singapore I'd be out of luck...

Lorenzo_91
02-19-2006, 03:45 AM
most

asians are prude...i somewhat like that in someways that they will care about u and you dont have to worry when they

go out
[QUOTE]
I don't think most asians are prude. I find they are very open to doing all sorts of

things. I think it's probably because the majority are very submissive and won't do a ton of things are of their

own imagination. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. I know I am stereotipyng and those are always wrong. But

also I have found that depending on their country asian girls just do it. Nothing is wrong in their minds with it,

no stigmas at all. But who knows.

evobenny
02-19-2006, 06:48 AM
hmm gegogi i do tink jap and

korean ladies are more submissive ie jap ladies would remove shoes for their husband after he had a hard day of work

and that is the norms for them but well if you ask a singaporean gal to remove ur shoe after a hard day of work,

after 15 min of arguing she would problery remove them for you and throw it in ur face lol.

i do tink asian are

generally more reserved and conservertive due to the family tradition and upbring but i have been seeing trends of

changes, after been exposed to more western cultured, they are more open and free ie sex is quite a taboo to discuss

to a free and easy topic where is could be discussed freely and changes in woman from the normaly shy reserved asian

to the young raging man eater type of woman that i see today with sex blogs dating as young as as 15+, it is really

uncommon in a typical asian background to see effects like that. it good that we see changes like tat i guess

:P

and oh btw if u jap, korean, and cacuasian come to singapore do check out the pubs, u guys are a hot item in

sinagapore lol, with some mones pratically most of the gals will be after you , serious!

Gegogi
02-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah, Korean and Japanese women

know how to take care of a man. Koreans and Japanese are very similar except Koreans like to fight more and tend to

have a hair-trigger temper.

Incidentally, I've never, not once, met a prudish Asian woman. I'm sure they

exist but it's not a general cultural trait. It's more of a born-again Christian trait. Perhaps some people

confuse concern with appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous with reserve and/or shyness.

kappakai
02-21-2006, 07:23 AM
ABC in Shanghai, moved her 6

months ago. 6'1" good looking enough. Good enough success to keep me happy; I'm not a player by nature, but it's

so damn easy in Shanghai. I have (in order of preference): SOE, Chikara, NPA, A314, A1, Wagg, AE, PI, Perception.

SOE+Chikara+NPA+A314+A1 works nicely.

My younger sister dated a Korean guy for three years, and I'll agree

with Gegogi. Chinese women and Korean men just don't mix. Let's play stereotypes: Korean men tend to beat wives;

Chinese women run the house. It doesn't work. Chinese men tend to be a little more passive; Korean women are

submissive. It works very well. I had a Korean girlfriend, loved her to death. I had a Vietnamese girlfriend, had to

tiptoe around her a lot. White girls are crazy nymphos, and black women are just wild. I've never had a serious

Chinese girlfriend, but they get pretty psycho as well. I think the further south in Asia you go, the crazier the

women.

About Asian women being prude, um.... no. They're not as forward (read sluttish) as some other girls,

but it just takes a little more tact to get them going. Also, it doesn't hurt to be Asian as well.

evobenny
02-22-2006, 08:11 AM
kappakai! hi how do u do? btw

how do u mix ur combo ? ratios of your combo pls? thanks

kappakai
02-22-2006, 08:42 AM
hey evo:

erm.... not

exactly scientific. it's usually a couple circles of SOE on each wrist, and maybe a four inch dab on under the

ears. a spray of chikara to the wrists, one to the chest, smeared up to the ears. one drop of npa on the chest, and

a drop of a314 split between the wrists and the chin. sometimes i add A1, sometimes i don't. a drop or two

works.

so, not really a combo, just multiple layers of application.

evobenny
02-22-2006, 09:34 AM
hmmm noted gonna try it as soon

as my stuff come in a day or two

which 1 do u apply in order?