PDA

View Full Version : I've used Mones for 4 years but i still need advice please

kazza
02-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I havent posted on this forum for almost 2 years now, but im glad to see that the community

has grown as well as our understanding of mones. So congratulations guys!

To tell you the truth, mones have

always been a miss and hit affair with me but in the light of all the new research thats gone on, i thought id ask a

question for clarification to try and make the best of my mones.

My question is: What is the best mone/mones to

use for an indian guy who is trying to attract white/european women?

My stats are 5ft 10, 200lbs, 21 years old.

I normally only apply one drop of AE, once per week to prevent any ODiing. The products i have are SOE, AE, NPA and

WAGG.

Also, approaching women etc isn't a problem since my game is rapidly improving after joining the PUA

community.

peace guys and all the best

chubycheeks66
02-15-2006, 02:56 PM
alot of people here have

high sucess with npa+soe

luxveritas
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM
If you are kind of shy, until

you have introductions, SOE solo helps me get introductions which I can turn into something more. It is the only

thing that has worked for me so far. If you have "game" adding npa might help.

SwingerMD
02-16-2006, 01:24 AM
Kazza,

Interesting. For

me AE really doesn't do anything for me. As a PUA, -mone user, or anyone else you really do have to experiment to

difinatively see how each works with you.

Since your game skills are better than the average joe, straight

-none and -none mix applications could be easier to handle. Then again you would be remiss to not use the other

products and mixes. It comes down to your own personal style of approach, and how you tailor the pheromone mix to

your approach or vice versa. For example, SOE will make the target relax, but being the master silver tounged

flirter that you are, you can quickly steer things sexual. The -mone will strengthen the impact and drive home your

"game" skills.

For NPA has a very strong sexual vibe on it's own, but it does have "agressive" and "fear me"

vibe also. Taylor your game to compensate for these other two vibes. Oh and use a cover scent.

WAGG is a

bit more different. The vibe that I get from is that it states to everyone else that "I am the Shit".

Unfortunately you do have to prove it. If you do have "game" they pay-off in the end will be much

sweeter.

BTW I've read a bit about the PUA community ("The Game" by Neil Strauss). How prevelant is

pheromone use in the community?

-SwingerMD

kazza
02-16-2006, 10:54 AM
mone use isn't very common in the

PUA community but a few of us use it. most of us think that its all a placebo effect but i think this is mainly to

do with a lack of knowledge of mones than anything else.

i won't start off using an npa mixture since it makes

ME feel a bit cold and hostile anyway but i'll start using AE one drop per week.

SOE i'll do nothing with

since you can end up goofy with that? i make the target relax anyway using an indirect opinion opener.

WAGG - as

far as i remember, it makes you look gay which might lower your percieved social value, but it might make the target

more receptive to your opener.

Am i right in thinking that WAGG makes you look gay and SOE makes you look goofy?

or has the research changed these theories?

regards

Can'tFocus
02-16-2006, 11:35 AM
I guess you are as confused

as I am. Your mones primarily affect you and then people who are in your personal space and ones with a sensitive

sense to mones. You have to generate the vibe with your attitude (preferably a cool one) and

presentation (keep some of the bling bling at home homey), the mones most of the time add the oomph aura

about you (although some people have reported mones doing it all, animal instinct overcoming rational thought with

targets doing/saying things they normally would not [axe effect]) like a good perfume. Results vary from

person to person, race/gender ethnicity because we all have our own signature scent. Ideally, the phermone factor

strategy is to amplify this signal scent with the use of these products. If this was not the case - I would just

splash some JVK formulae all over my house like honey and wait for a flock of women (all shapes and sizes) to storm

into my house and fight with each other to have me.

Unlike getting drunk or high you will still

be in control of a very very very large majority of your actions and not so eloquent words. You might feel a bit

agitated, or slightly irritated depend on the strength/dose of what you use. You may even feel elated and chatty

sometimes at ease with yourself and those around you since you are the host of the mones. I take an uneducated

guess as to say that there might be mones that can make you exaggerate what you would otherwise

normally do in a given situation - example - if something spooks you, under the influence of some unfound mone your

condition for the something that you normally consider spooky (level 2 on the fear factor scale) might

frighten (level 3 on fear factor scale) you. Enchance is probably my

favorite word to describe what studies reveal about the effect of certain favorable mones in the mammalian model.

Women slightly overated the attractiveness of men under the influence of mones (some study). Most people feel a lot

more chatty using social mones rather than sexual ones. If chatty is what you meant by

goofy it really depends on how self concious you are and what goes on in your subliminal thought framework.

Btw do you have hairy palms?

SwingerMD
02-16-2006, 11:49 PM
SOE i'll do nothing with

since you can end up goofy with that? i make the target relax anyway using an indirect opinion opener.

WAGG -

as far as i remember, it makes you look gay which might lower your percieved social value, but it might make the

target more receptive to your opener.

Am i right in thinking that WAGG makes you look gay and SOE makes you

look goofy? or has the research changed these theories?

SOE is a bit more than just a relaxer for

me. On the rare occasion SOE alone has made women around me overtly sexual. Heck in fact the first time I wore

this stuff, I was on the buss with my headphones on (but no music on). This one stunning blonde (about a 9) took

one wiff and said loudly to her friend, "Mmmm . . . he smells sooo good." It's amazing what people will say when

the think you aren't listening :D . I also had a major hit at the local Hooters (last three posts in thread):

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14736&highlight=Hooters
So basically SOE will

loosen a target up and make them more malleable for your "game". You do have to be on the lookout for others that

will swoop in though.

As for WAGG, I don't think it makes you look gay. The only way that you will look gay

is if you start hitting on guys. The natural mones that we produce are used in both heterosexual and homosexual

attraction. It depends on how a person's brain recieves this signal. What WAGG does best is signal to another

person "What a great guy" this person is. It is sorta like a alpha male phero w/o the fear and agressive effects of

-none. The only problem that I have found with this stuff is that you have to be ready to be tested (you have to

prove yourself).

A314 is like WAGG, but it has a more "follow the leader" w/o the challenge of authority you

get with WAGG.

-SwingerMD

kazza
02-17-2006, 10:27 AM
Btw do you

have hairy palms?

no, i don't have hair palms, but i do have some hairs on them :thumbsup:

i'll

test around with AE first off and approach 5-8 sets a night, and see what happens :think:

SwingerMD
02-17-2006, 09:19 PM
dude-- what were

u doing with headphones with no music?? sometimes on really cold Canadian winter days i use em as replacement

earmuffs, but even than unless you have the ones that look like they're eating your head starting with the sides,

they're not that great

Listening to people's verbal (was pretending to listen to music) rxns to the

SOE I had on. I had a feeling that people would have something to say if they thought I was listening to music.

:D

-SwingerMD

a.k.a.
02-18-2006, 10:15 AM
If you’re looking for greater

consistency, go with SOE. If you’d like more dramatic results try NPA.
SOE + NPA makes a great combo, but

getting the proportions right can take a lot of trial and error.
Other than that... I agree with most of what

Can’tFocus said.