PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed this with chikara?

johnnyc
02-15-2006, 07:06 AM
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster :POKE: anyways I recently purchased chikara and ive been wearing it

exclusively around my girlfriend. Aside from being chatty and sexually aggressive/submissive I also notice that

she's a lot more jealous of other women around me and is constantly asking if im ok, need anything, or if theres

anything she could do for me like cooking, back rubs, sexual fantasies (maybe the sexual aggressiveness) etc.

Another interesting behavior of hers is that she's very territorial around other women. For example the other night

we were at a friends party and a female friend of mine greeted with me a hug which caused my girlfriend to wedge

herself in and put her arms around me. They didnt exchange any words but just by looking at her eyes and body

language i could tell she was saying "back off bitch".

tim929
02-15-2006, 10:53 AM
your her turf and she is simply

protecting whats her's.Making sure you have everything you need insures that you dont need to go find it somewhere

else.If you break up with this girl...it may require a restraining order:rofl:

Friendly1
02-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Chikara has made them very

aggressive in my experience, especially when I use 4-6 sprays.

gaf
02-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Chikara has made

them very aggressive in my experience, especially when I use 4-6 sprays.

Holy crap, I only use 2

sprays and find this enough to get my lady all over me... 4-6 sprays would probably start a fight in the sort of

clubs we go to if she got territorial,(mainly polynesian clubs) being the only white guy there I often find myself

having to ignore the other woman in order to keep the peace as they eye me up and she notices this big time , it's

hard being a studmuffin at times...
The other thing i've noted is that I get hit on a lot by guys at the

moment, and they are not being subtle!

mmm, may try 4-6 sprays one day soon. :cheers:

CptKipling
02-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Be careful, friendly might have

meant the older bottle that gave much smaller sprays.

DrSmellThis
02-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Kipling is right. Chikara will

definitely give you OD symptoms if you use too much.

You're probably giving off the pheromones closer to a

person who might cheat, or be in the hunt -- and who would be desired by loose females. If you add a touch of A1,

Pheros (because of the comforting musks and homey valerian root pheromones) and/or a314 to that you might

bring it more into a relationship vibe.

THat effect might be nice now, but it could get old (jealousy,

possessiveness, insecurity, accusations you are thinking about cheating, etc.).

Gegogi
02-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Sheesh, I wish Chikara did all

that for me as it's a simple all-in-one app. I couldn't detect any responses--positive or negative--with both the

original and newer Chikara (haven't tried unscented). It always needs a good zap of TE or NPA to draw a response.

However the NPA/SOE combo reaps similar responses for me to what Johnny experienced.

Friendly1
02-16-2006, 08:00 PM
I think the most I've used

from the newer bottle is about 3 sprays. But I've been low-dosing on pheromones for over a year now. I'm about

to order more Chikara. I may try a superdose on my girl and see what that does to her.

Lorenzo_91
02-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Gegogi what did you do with

your unused bottle of New C7. I take it you did not experiment through the whole bottle. Just wondering. How does

your collection look like? Do you have various different things you don't use? :thumbsup:

Icehawk
02-17-2006, 04:46 AM
Sheesh, I wish

Chikara did all that for me as it's a simple all-in-one app. I couldn't detect any responses--positive or

negative--with both the original and newer Chikara (haven't tried unscented). It always needs a good zap of TE or

NPA to draw a response. However the NPA/SOE combo reaps similar responses for me to what Johnny

experienced.

Maybe carries a pheromone in it exclusive to a particular ethnicity? Just a though...

Australias Hitch
02-25-2006, 07:54 PM
When I first got

Chikara I applied 4 or so sprays, ever since I cut down to two my hit rate increased big time.

gfunk
02-26-2006, 02:13 AM
In my experience 2 sprays is

super, and 3 is too much at least for work. I found that out when wearing 3 I got no hits whatsoever, not even a

nice mood, just a very neutral feedback. And this was from someone I have had nice results with before. However

after 4-5 hours the hits started to show up and it was all good from there..:hammer:

Dunno whut while clubbin'

tho'! :)

:drunk: