PDA

View Full Version : Mone overload?

NZ_Lioness
02-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Say if I were to go a bit overboard and crazy (as I'm sure all new mone users would be :lol: ) and order PCC,

PI/w and SOE/u and use them all at the same time, what would be the result? :twisted: has anyone tried it? what

would be a better combination for 1) friendliness from other females, and/or 2) sexual attraction from guys? :think:

remember i will be wearing my own perfume on top of the mones if that affects it at all... i'm a chick, if that

helps... I feel like a kid in a candy store! :rofl:

belgareth
02-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Do a search for countess

zero's witches brew. She did something like that a while back and seemed pleased.

countesszero
02-14-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi there. I'm still

lurking. I'm still using my Witches Brew Mix and am still getting great results. I believe it's an all around good

mix. It makes the guys fall all over themselves and the women are less bi*chy and more agreeable too. So go crazy

NZ_Lioness you only live once.

The Countess
Peace Out

NaughtieGirl
02-14-2006, 04:36 PM
PCC - PI/W and SOE/u - Wow

you did your research didn't you!

My recommendation would be:
- Work situations: SOE/u and PI/w if you want to

soften it up some for the guys
- Regular social situation: PI/W
- More sexual seduction: PI/w and PCC.

I have

not been able to OD on PI/w.
PCC has seemed too weak for me, so I cannot say I ever OD'ed on it either.
SOE/u has

definitely worked well for me. It puts me in a better mood. I wear it to go work out. It seems to put me in a "go

get 'em" mood.

Maybe just start off with small quantities and then up it gradually? :lol: But I know that's

easier said than done. I'm the heavy application type of person myself.

NZ_Lioness
02-15-2006, 01:58 AM
Hey thanks you guys for your

replies. Countess, your brew mix is the one that's got like, five billion mones all mixed into one one, right? I'm

tempted, but it's a bit too costly for me at the moment. especially when i'm a new user so i wanna try it out with

something little to start off with. Thanks naughtie for your mix suggestions, that's gonna help A LOT!!! would you

use the gel or the oil form? i'm leaning towards oil cos you can close it, from the picture on the LS website, it

looks like once you open the gel packet you have to use it all...?

InternationalPlayboy
02-15-2006, 07:19 AM
from the picture on the LS website, it looks like once you open the gel packet you have to use it

all...?

Hi NZ_Lioness,

You can use a partial gel pack. Though I'm not familar with the

women's gels, some of the men's versions are recommended to get two to four applications from a pack. Just

"squish" the remaining gel to the bottom of the pack and then fold the open end over several times. You could use a

small paperclip to secure the end if you like or I have thought of puting it in tiny ziplock bags such as the kind

that small parts come in.

I don't care for the gels myself, but they are an inexpensive way to try a product

and handy to carry about to use on the go.

Countesszero, I juse realized that those are jewels on the

forehead of your icon picture. I never noticed the animation before. Forgive me, but I thought they were beads of

sweat, as if you were all worked up due to the mones. :o

countesszero
02-23-2006, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=NZ_Lioness]Hey

thanks you guys for your replies. Countess, your brew mix is the one that's got like, five billion mones all mixed

into one one, right? I'm tempted, but it's a bit too costly for me at the moment. (/QUOTE]

NZ_Lioness just

work with what you have and see how that goes for you. When I started using the mones I used the newbie kit. I tried

all of the mones separately before I combined them. After seeing the effects( both positive and negative) I began my

mad scientist experiments. Thus "Witches Brew".

countesszero
02-23-2006, 06:16 AM
Countesszero, I juse realized that those are jewels on the forehead of your icon

picture. I never noticed the animation before. Forgive me, but I thought they were beads of sweat, as if you were

all worked up due to the mones. :o

InternationalPlayboy, sweat.. me.. not a chance. The jewels are very

hypnotic are they not. Just kidding. Your forgiven. May the mones be with you.