PDA

View Full Version : JB#2

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2002, 10:59 PM
hi, anyone knows the concentration of -none and -nol in JB#2?

I have ordered a bottle of NPA and 2 SPMO. Intend to mix all up which will produce 25% NPA and 75% SPMO. Will it be ok? I\'m 22 years old and wants to attract girls age abt 19 to 22. think i\'ll need more -nol right? so is the 25%/75% ok?

and how what is the concentration of -nol in a bottle of SPMO??

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2002, 09:17 AM
That sounds about right (mixturewise). Why\'d you chose to go 75/25 versus the offical 70/30? Just curious. And I take it you\'re using a syringe to measure this with?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2002, 06:36 PM
i chose 25/75 becoz i bought 2 0.25 oz SPMO, which makes it 0.5 oz and a bottle of NPA which is 5ml... thinking of mixing everything together so as not to waste the SPMO, which comes up to 25/75 after mixing.... Do u think it\'s ok to use it to attract young girls? or is it too much -nol in it? Please advise.

oscar
01-06-2002, 05:50 AM
procyon,

Please! Do yourself a favor, don\'t mix everything together right at the start. Make a small batch to see if, a. You like the scent, and b. The mix gives you positive results.

Forget for the moment that the SPMO\'s have A-Nol in them. ANY mix that\'s 3 to 1 , fragrance to NPA will be very heavy on the Androstenone.
Judging by your age and the age range of subject females that you listed, a high A-None content mix is probably NOT your best choice. I would try a 4 to 1 mix just to cover the NPA scent, or even go a step or two further, try 5 to 1 or 6 to 1 to maximize the A-Nol effect of the SPMO.

If you\'ve dumped everything together at the outset, these are experiments you will not be able to do without buying more stuff. You can use an eyedropper to make one or two application batches until you KNOW you\'ve got it right. You may discover that 17 to 3, or 9 to 2 is the ideal ratio of these products for your specific needs.
Personally, I find this experimentation to be part of the fun of phero use. images/icons/wink.gif

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif