PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide!!!

NZ_Lioness
02-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi All! New user here! :wave: I've been reading all the recommendations about which mone to use but I feel so

over-whelmed by the wealth of information available here!!! :think: So I need you guys to help me decide. I'm down

to either: PCC, PI, SOE/w or SOE/u. And with the SOEs, do i want he roll on or the gel kind? It's so much harder

when I can't smell it myself!!! I'd like one that's REALLY lightly fragranced or unscented because I'd like to

wear my own perfume on top of it. I'd like one that makes people feel drawn towards me and more friendly, and also

one that I can wear when I want guys to pay attention to me. :wub: Ideally, I don't want to spend over $100. Sorry

about rambling, but I'm so indecisive! :rant: By the way, can you buy these products in New Zealand? (It's where

I'm at and it would make things sooo much easier!!!)

oscar
02-12-2006, 06:35 AM
.........I'm down to either: PCC, PI, SOE/w or SOE/u. And with the SOEs, do

i want he roll on or the gel ........ I'd like one that's REALLY lightly fragranced or unscented because I'd like

to wear my own perfume on top of it. I'd like one that makes people feel drawn towards me and more friendly, and

also one that I can wear when I want guys to pay attention to me. ....Ideally, I don't want to spend over $100.

.........By the way, can you buy these products in New Zealand? ........

Lioness,

It sounds

as though Primal for Women (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=25) is what you're

looking for.
It has a healthy dose of the "friendly" Androstenol, and some Copulins to boost the sexual vibe.

Most users that I've seen, (myself included,) have reported that there is very little (if any) detectable scent

when using PI/w.

I doubt that you will find Primal Instinct available in any retail outlets in New Zealand. The

actual label of the genuine article reads:

"Primal for Her
11 mg Androstenol + Copulins
Guaranteed
10 mL "

Beware of knock-offs!

Oscar :)

NZ_Lioness
02-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Thanks, Oscar!

:thumbsup: I saw on tv this program about things that helps with your sex drive, and one of the products were SOE,

that's why I wanted to try it. They didn't mention this PI stuff... Anyway, thanks for your help! :cheers: I'll

put my order through today!

NaughtieGirl
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi NZ Lioness,

I so

envy your location!

But anyway, I just wanted to add that yes, PI/w is my most favorite Love-scent product. No

scent to it, so I can cover it up with my favorite perfume.

I don't think it will help your sex drive, but it

does seem to elicit some positive reactions from the opposite sex.

Good luck!