PDA

View Full Version : My hits with SOE...

girlnextdoor
02-11-2006, 03:20 AM
Absolutely

none. Nada.

I was very excited to get my mones. I went to a speaker event, so used 8" of SOE 2 hrs before. Then

retouched 2" just before entering. People didn't respond to me. Some of my casual acquaintences who always stop and

chat a few seconds just walked by with a wave.

I met up with a close friend who was supposed to sit with me. We

got seperated going in, but for some reason she ended up on the opposite end of the room and didn't bother to join

me.

The people next to me were chatty with each other, but barely cracked a smile when I smiled at them. They

just went back to chatting.

Sigh....my personality has to be really offensive to get such reactions. Either that

or I got duped with skunk essence rather than pheromones.

girlnextdoor
02-11-2006, 03:23 AM
Oh, and is the scented SOE

supposed to have any smell? It was a strong perfume smell, but later that night I kept getting whiffs of something

vaguely like BO underneath that. And no, it wasn't me :think:

tim929
02-11-2006, 04:59 AM
SoE will tend to mellow into a

slightly musky scent,kinda like BO but not repugnant or offensive.I actualy rather like the smell of SoE/m after it

has mellowed alittle bit.Dont be too discouraged yet.Sometimes it takes a while befor you figure out exactly what

pheromones will and wont do and it also takes some time to figure out how to "work with them." Just keep trying and

see where things go.My first week or so of pheromones was totaly devoid of any real reactions,but after that I

started to notice things happening.Alot of times the hits are very subtle too.The best thing to do is wear them and

forget that you have them on.If you go fishing for hits you can come off as looking like your fishing rather than

simply interacting.People respond differently in that sort of situation.

Bkflip
02-11-2006, 07:36 AM
-yea you cant give up from just

one single event, you have to keep trying. When i first started wearing pheromones it took 5 or 6 days before i

found the right mix.

girlnextdoor
02-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Alrighty then. It looks

like I will have to keep trying.

You guys mentioned it takes time to find the mix. I'm not sure if you meant

that SOE takes time to work with the body, or if I should just go ahead and try something different. Do you suggest

I keep sticking with SOE a while?

Thank you for all the help.

belgareth
02-11-2006, 04:57 PM
It takes time to figure out the

right mone and the right amount of that mone. All you can really do is work through it methodically and try to

discover if there is something about your personality that is having an advrse effect on your relationships.

Gegogi
02-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Some of my casual

acquaintences who always stop and chat a few seconds just walked by with a wave.

I met up with a close friend

who was supposed to sit with me. We got seperated going in, but for some reason she ended up on the opposite end of

the room and didn't bother to join me.

The people next to me were chatty with each other, but barely cracked

a smile when I smiled at them. They just went back to chatting.

It appears you need to start taking

the intiative rather than waiting for the other parties to come to you. SOE gives you a nice little edge but you

still must supply appropriate social interaction, body language and other enticements. Also, with estabished

relationships, it will take time for them to retune to your new persona. You'll have more luck with strangers if

you can be more aggressive and friendly.

gamecity
02-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Go with pcc, i tell u. Oh get

your hair done and a seductive dress. RAWR!

a.k.a.
02-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Sigh....my

personality has to be really offensive to get such reactions. Either that or I got duped with skunk essence rather

than pheromones.

Or you overdosed. (your friend sitting across the room. BO smell... It kind of adds

up) I never reaply SOE. Maybe try using just a little bit less next time.

jvkohl
02-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Oh, and is the

scented SOE supposed to have any smell? It was a strong perfume smell, but later that night I kept getting whiffs of

something vaguely like BO underneath that. And no, it wasn't me :think:

Are you using scented SoE

for men (SoE), or scented SoE for women (SoE/w). Just checking, since you don't indicate this in your

post.

JVK

evobenny
02-14-2006, 07:40 AM
Are you using

scented SoE for men (SoE), or scented SoE for women (SoE/w). Just checking, since you don't indicate this in your

post.

JVK
(http://)

Hi Jvkohl, mind helping me out

too? i been applying Soe/m unscented out quite a few time with like 8 or 12 inches on with cover perfume, but no

effect no hits nothing.
any suggestions?

jvkohl
02-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Jvkohl, mind

helping me out too? i been applying Soe/m unscented out quite a few time with like 8 or 12 inches on with cover

perfume, but no effect no hits nothing.
any suggestions?

No way to know if the unconscious affect

of the compounds in SoE unscented is acted against by whatever cover perfume you are using. Could be many other

reasons, also -- as have been thoroughly discussed on the Forum. The only reason I would wear the unscented SoE is

if I needed to be discreet about fragrance use; I would never use unscented with a cover scent, since the fragrance

in SoE has received very good reviews.

JVK

Gegogi
02-14-2006, 09:46 PM
I would never use

unscented with a cover scent, since the fragrance in SoE has received very good reviews.
SOE is my fav

'mone product, but, unfortunately, I don't care for the scented version much (& I am a lover of colognes and

perfumes). But thanks for giving us a choice!

chicago
02-15-2006, 12:22 AM
i get lots of great hits from

soe alone. i apply 6-8 in on. i use unscented version, i love it.

jvkohl (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=69) how would soe affect woman when they are on

there period ???.
________
Gay fuck

tube (http://www.fucktube.com/video/11490/hardcore-hot-gay-men-fucking)

evobenny
02-15-2006, 03:04 AM
No way to know if

the unconscious affect of the compounds in SoE unscented is acted against by whatever cover perfume you are using.

Could be many other reasons, also -- as have been thoroughly discussed on the Forum. The only reason I would wear

the unscented SoE is if I needed to be discreet about fragrance use; I would never use unscented with a cover scent,

since the fragrance in SoE has received very good reviews.

JVK

hmmm icic but if the cover perfume

never overlapped the soe/unscented will it affect too? because i usally have soe on the back of my hands and jawline

while perfume on my wrist and neck + chest

tim929
02-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Just to get back on track alittle

bit...maybe we need to help girlnextdoor work on her "I want to eat you alive" look with the guys.Few things have

melted me as quickly as "that look" in a womans eyes from across a crowded room.And I cant recal having met very

many women who couldnt do that...so maybe thats a starting point? Any sugestions?

InternationalPlayboy
02-15-2006, 07:00 AM
I hadn't used SOE

in about a year so decided to do so Monday for work. I put about three inches on each forearm and about a four inch

stripe along my collar bone. I then decided to double the application. This was the unscented version, covered with

a few dabs from a sample vial of Dolce & Gabbana "By." I had also added a few drops of A314 to my skin lotion after

shaving, as I usually do, before deciding on the SOE for the day.

The only female in my group is on nights

this week, so I couldn't judge her reaction. She's the one I get good results from Perception with. But several of

us guys wasted a lot of time that morning just sitting around and shooting the sh!t before we finally tried to

accomplish something. :) Something kind of unusual for the group.

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Are you using

scented SoE for men (SoE), or scented SoE for women (SoE/w). Just checking, since you don't indicate this in your

post.

JVK

I'm using the women scented

version, though if I have to be honest I don't care for the scent either. I find it too strong, as I'm usually

sensitive to perfumes. But I like the gel packs better.

I used the gelpacks today, but while the smells were

better, the effect was pretty much the same. I did use a little of Primal androstenol thingie as well.

So far

nothing. I'm not looking for people to throw themselves at me, but just a little extra friendliness like a smile

would be nice. And it's not like I'm not trying either.....I went unusually out of my way to be chatty and nice.

:think:

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Just to get

back on track alittle bit...maybe we need to help girlnextdoor work on her "I want to eat you alive" look with the

guys.Few things have melted me as quickly as "that look" in a womans eyes from across a crowded room.And I cant

recal having met very many women who couldnt do that...so maybe thats a starting point? Any

sugestions?

Lol, you're cute. No, I'm not trying to be seductive, nor will I go "rawr" like gamecity

suggests. Just looking to generate some warm friendliness, and maybe a "she's cute" at the most.

I'm working on

myself slowly, trying to improve my girliness, style, confidence, etc. When I get there then I'll RAWR. I'll be

loaded with so much sexual magnetism and pheromones that the guys won't know what hit them :twisted:

Until

then.......I'm Miss Nice Girl, trying to put out a nice girl vibe.

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 01:44 AM
i get lots

of great hits from soe alone. i apply 6-8 in on. i use unscented version, i love it.

jvkohl (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=69) how would soe affect woman when they are on

there period ???.

I'd like to know that as well. Well, not in the sense you mean, which I assume is a

guy looking to attract women?

I'm more interested in how SOE will affect other people's perception of a woman

using it, whenever it's that time of month. Because I've heard guys are really put off by women at that

time.....some pheromone thing I guess.

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Are you using

post.

JVK

DUDE! you're the guy who

invented the SOE thing? Awesome!! Of course, I'm still trying to decide if it works or not. If it does, you're

God! If not....:whip:

girlnextdoor
02-17-2006, 01:53 AM
I didn't want to post yet

another message, but I had a question. Why do I get very sleepy when I use SOE? It's like my eyes agressively fight

to stay open. I've heard this happens to guys but not girls.....so does this mean my natural mone content is more

masculine?

jvkohl
02-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm using the

women scented version, though if I have to be honest I don't care for the scent either. I find it too strong, as

I'm usually sensitive to perfumes. But I like the gel packs better.

Sounds like you would be better

off with something else. There are a few women who can detect the androstenol in SoE/w to a degree that they find

unpleasant, but very few indeed. Once this has happened though, you are liable to be "soured" against the product,

and it certainly won't do you any good to wear something that you don't care for--regardless of how it might

affect the men.

On the other hand, if you get the chance to experiment with men, and can ask them what they

think of your new fragrance, you should be pleasantly surprised. Maybe this would inspire more confidence, and help

you to appreciate the formulation. However, as you can see from other posts, pheromone science is not a "one size

fits all" science.

JVK

CptKipling
02-19-2006, 05:13 PM
I didn't

want to post yet another message, but I had a question. Why do I get very sleepy when I use SOE? It's like my eyes

agressively fight to stay open. I've heard this happens to guys but not girls.....so does this mean my natural mone

content is more masculine?

Thats the -nol. I've sometimes found that wearing -nol is a bit like being

drunk, and when I'm on my own or with only 1 other person it's like being tired and drunk. Crazy huh?