PDA

View Full Version : now I've heard it all...

Mtnjim
02-09-2006, 11:21 AM
literally!

Today in the school newspaper ( I work at a university, not smart enough to be a student) there was

an ad for "Pherotones"! Literally, sounds that do the things that Hype ads claim ~mones do. Uhmmmm!

ya'!!:hammer: Wasn't sure about putting in the URL for a laugh, so I didn't!

frogfoot
02-09-2006, 11:39 AM
hoax from McKinney Silver

Agency
exposure:www.adrants.com/2006/01/mckinney-silver-behind-pherotones-viral.php:rasp:

platinumfox
02-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Pherotones?"Not only does it

attract women you can have a TONED buff body without going to the gym."

InternationalPlayboy
02-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Ringtones for your

cellphone to make you sexier?!? :LOL:

From their website:

Dr. Myra Vanderhood believes that

Pherotones occur in nature. It is quite possible that animals use these microsounds to attract mates during rutting

season. Until now, science has known very little about the use of sound in the courtship rituals of the animal

kingdom.

The above statement is accompanied by a picture of copulating rodents. That sold me.

:blink:

Testosteroni
Goin’ down to the shore this weekend? Don’t forget to bring along

Testosteroni, the only Pherotone made just for Jersey Girls and the men who love them. You’ll never be bored on (or

under) the boardwalk again.

:D

Bkflip
02-11-2006, 08:30 AM
I wonder how they stay in

buisness?

InternationalPlayboy
02-11-2006, 10:42 AM
I

wonder how they stay in buisness?

Frogfoot's link doesn't work, but if you do a search for

"Pherotones" at adrants.com, there is speculation that it is a viral advertising tie in with the new Stephen King

book, "Cell."

And a look at the Pherotones website show that all of their products are "comming soon,"

including their "special" Valentine's Day tones (V-Day is just a few days away). So, they aren't really in

business.