PDA

View Full Version : Time taken for order to arrive

Matt
02-09-2006, 12:49 AM
I was just

wondering how long an order on Global Priority Mail has usually taken you guys to receive? I know what it says on

the site but it took me about a month to get my most recent order. I was wondering if this was perhaps due to the

time of the year, so how long does it usually take? I live in South Africa. Please include where you are

from.

Thanks,

Matthew

Bkflip
02-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Im still waiting for mine..I hope

it doesnt take that long...

Bruce
02-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Matt,

Unless there is a

problem with the order, we ship it within 24 hours of the time we receive the order. It sounds like you are saying

you mailed your order in to us. In that case, we can't ship it until it gets to us and by post from S. Africa that

could take a while; 2-3 weeks maybe. But then once we have the order, we ship it very quickly. Then starts the

waiting on your shipper, and that time depends a lot on the type of shippping you chose.

B

Matt
02-12-2006, 11:43 PM
no, i meant i emailed the order.

global priority mail. it was just after christmas and it took 1 month to get here. so i was just wondering if that

was down to the time of year or not.

thanks,

matt

Bruce
02-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Aaaaah. OK. got it. Around the

holidays is of course slower than normal, but it can take that long by post anytime of the year. It could be a lot

faster too. It's just difficult to predict the post office. They go by their own schedule and nobody knows

exactly what that is. :-)

B