PDA

View Full Version : female pheromones for sweet dreams.

luxveritas
02-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I am interested in purchasing a female product to spray on my pillow to see what effect it will have on my dreams

and sex drive. I know about coplins but nearly all of the female products contain nol rone none ect. Are there any

female products that contain female pheromones other than coplins. I have been looking at ppc so far, does anyone

else have any recomendations.

Can'tFocus
02-08-2006, 02:45 PM
You'll be humping your

pillow and calling it Suzie.:lol:

Gegogi
02-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I tried EW under my nose and on

my arm a few times to see if it would make me horny. Didn't do jack.

Men and women share many of the same

pheromones. Isn't the diff mainly the ratios, amount and packaging (i.e., male or female body).

Watcher
02-12-2006, 03:28 AM
same affect can be had from Scent

of eros unscented ! the old pheros did the same thing for some reason - PCC is prolly youre best bet.

luxveritas
02-15-2006, 08:29 AM
I purchased some ew for

testing. Diluted it about 10:1 with water in an atomizer and sprayed my pillow with it. I would say the scent is

kind of like a tropical fruit left in a hot car for 3 weeks. It has a sweet smell, a cheese smell, and an A$$ smell

all rolled into one. I have not noticed any difference in my dreams but I had a little more trouble than normal

falling asleep and seem to get a little bitchy when I am around the stuff. I almost picked a fight with my roommates

girlfriend, which is not like me at all. It probably did raise my testosterone levels some but I could not

consciously tell the difference except that I may have been more anxious than normal.

Copulins may only be

effective in raising sexual energy in a sexual situation. Since I am not attracted to my pillow the stimulus was not

sexual in that context.