PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here need some suggestion/help

evobenny
02-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Hello guys i am new here, read ton of post while waiting for my order to come which

consist of TE(unscented) , SOE(unscented) , NPA ,

Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone

androstenol Contains the pheromone androstenol. one roll top

and 1 atomizer.

First thing i did when i open up the package i open each of the bottle and smelt them all. I only

smell alcohol which mean i cant smell any of the BO smell?

after reading all the posts and the libary i tried to

mix some hugo boss with npa in the atomizer which is 5:1(perfume : npa) and tested spraying it on myself and i smell

only the hugo boss fragrance. and i notice particals whirling in the mixture is that good or bad?

after a while i

tink i am having a headache, mild headache, is this normal or did i OD? or am i allergic to phereone?

I am 25

male, 154 pounds(70kg) and 5.58 foot(170cm) pure chinese living in hot and humid singapore.

so i called my

neigbour a 25 year old female and got her to smell my "new purfume" she commented she could smell it far away and

when she sniffed my wrist she said " it ok.. normal smelling" while giving me a stare. i am not sure if it a DIHL

looks. which after a while she left for home and tat it..

Could u guys help me by suggesting how i could mixed

the stuff that i got?
TE(unscented) , SOE(unscented) , NPA

, Super Primal fragrance

i dun have much idea on

how to mix the unscented version as most i read is on scented version, is it possible to mix soe/te into a roll

bottle or atomizer or soe/te/ watever? and just leave home like tat or should i cover them up wiht perfumes?
IE: 1

inch of soe on wrist + 1 sprit of davidoff cool water? or is it ok to mix soe + cool water in a atomizer and spray

them?

any other perfume tat go well with the 4 pherone that i have?

please use me as your gunie pig as i am

new to using pherones and i will follow direct to ur instruction and post results of your instruction with detailed

reports on what i encounter.

I am in singapore, a asian country with lot of chinese, malay, and indian

ladies.

Thanks in advance for all the help and i keep u guys updated on the results

PS: forgive me for bad

grammer and spelling

chubycheeks66
02-08-2006, 08:36 PM
id try applying more

npa...cant really worry about negative effects from women since asians are low on -none....funny if u got urself

horny instead of a head ache:LOL:

evobenny
02-09-2006, 01:07 AM
thanks Macvictorocsf would u

mind telling me what other products u use and way of mixing them? and are u a chinese in asian country or a chinese

outside asia?

evobenny
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
chuby , i really did, is it

normal or is something wrong with me? lol, i mean i dun under why i am horny instead of the gals? lol

evobenny
02-09-2006, 03:11 AM
Cool thanks Macvictorocsf hmm

tomrro i problery try going out with soe and npa in daps?

say i try 3 daps of npa on neck and wrist then cover up

soe on wrist and neck + perfume on all the areas? will that be good?

gamecity
02-09-2006, 04:10 AM
SOE AND NPA is a great

combination. Although you should try them all out just by themselves at first. You need better testing grounds where

a lot of women flock.

evobenny
02-09-2006, 04:55 AM
oh ok is something with a arrow

and a hole? tat the cover? so i am suppose to peel that off?

and erm if i do a dap npa on the wrist is it ok to

use soe over that dap of nap? would it contaminate the soe bottle with traces of npa or should i apply soe away from

the dap of npa on the wrist?

chubycheeks66
02-09-2006, 02:03 PM
i would leave the the

cover on....you do not want to waste any of the npa or od even worst....i have not yet od were that i got myself

horny....dont want to O.o...girls wouldnt really feel nice talking to a man with a long woody sticking out of there

pants.

evobenny
02-11-2006, 09:59 AM
well today i went out to akido

class with 12 inches of soe! no positive hit from my female aikido but i did find something funny...

my normal

aikido partner threw me a lot harder then normal pratice as if he really hate me, it was like real fast and boom i

am on the floor. he wont normally do this .

then i went home got a nice friendy chat with the convienice store

guy who usally show me a damm face as if I owned him a million.

evobenny
02-11-2006, 10:00 AM
second test, when to take my

insurance test with bunch of gals , again 12 inches of soe all over + gucci rush. no postive effecet no chatty no

touchy no friendly.

guys should i use more of soe? as to asian have less phereone?

chubycheeks66
02-11-2006, 11:13 AM
-none alot of it i

guess...

evobenny
02-11-2006, 11:18 AM
-none as in npa and hte edge? i

could not go out withough oding mself and getting a sick headache and i cant smell the bo! i am really afraid of

going out real stinky lol

so i bought 3 perfume, gucci rush, gucci pour home and gucci envy.

will try going

out with 2 drop on npa on both wrist + maybe 12 inch of soe and gucci envy on my next trial?

or should i go out

with the edge?

chubycheeks66
02-11-2006, 03:29 PM
mabe thats why its

smelling so bad...ur smelling differnt chems and if u mix scents together they end up smelling like achocl or

worst....id try 2 spray of gucci on ur shirt(chest area) npa(around 3drops) and soe...

evobenny
02-12-2006, 01:25 AM
oh btw my soe is unscented and

my edge is unscented too

tounge
02-12-2006, 09:59 AM
oh btw my soe is

unscented and my edge is unscented too

Try about 8" of SOE around your neck and 2 dabs

of NPA behind your ears. Then one spray of Gucci Envy on your chest and one behind your neck and maybe a half

betwwen your wrists. Do this the next couple of weeks when you go out. Don't forget to initiate and have a genuine

smile and make warm eye contact.

Give MY advice a sincere effort and then report back your

success.

evobenny
02-13-2006, 09:10 AM
Try about 8" of

SOE around your neck and 2 dabs of NPA behind your ears. Then one spray of Gucci Envy on your chest and one behind

your neck and maybe a half betwwen your wrists. Do this the next couple of weeks when you go out. Don't forget to

initiate and have a genuine smile and make warm eye contact.

Give MY advice a sincere effort and then

report back your success.

yes boss i do that tomorro.

report on today. i went out with 12 inches of

soe. 4 offical dap of TE and a lot more of TE tat i accendentially spilled on the table lol i was trying to dap my

ear and i spill some on hte table and i souped them all up on my hands and rubbed all over my arms..

Report on

gals, sat beside one in the subway and well i tink she flipped her hair once or twice, looked at me 3 time and tat

all. else in class no reaction from any gals at all, and had a bad arguement with my close friend . no headache on

my side... that all end of the day.

ok tomrro i gonna try tounge method. and wish me luck! :P

evobenny
02-14-2006, 07:31 AM
ok today went out with tounge

suggestion , 8 inch of soe on the neck, 2 daps of NPA
+ perfume, i see slight very slight reactions on gals, still

no DIHL looks, no much reactions from gals, no chattyness.

it seem tat the effect of the phereone seem to go away

as long as my perfume is gone.

should i double my doses or reduce them?

tounge
02-14-2006, 12:24 PM
ok today went out

with tounge suggestion , 8 inch of soe on the neck, 2 daps of NPA
+ perfume, i see slight very slight reactions

on gals, still no DIHL looks, no much reactions from gals, no chattyness.

it seem tat the effect of the

phereone seem to go away as long as my perfume is gone.

should i double my doses or reduce them?

Hey Kiddo. I told you to try this for at least 2 weeks. Use the Envy. But go easy on the

trigger. The stuff is a lady killer. And are you working on your eye contact and smile?

Forget the DIHL

crap. Most of that is an illusion in the mind of the beholder. Learn patience. It will help you here and all through

life.

evobenny
02-14-2006, 05:12 PM
yes boss tounge. understooded,

i am posting here to keep myself updated and guy you guys incase i forgot which doseage i used the previous day lol,

forgive me i tend to be not 100% awake in the morning

evobenny
02-15-2006, 08:03 AM
today recieved my sample gel

packets from tammy, thanks a lot, ok something funny happen just now.

when i was opening the west mountain

communcation brown enevelop i smell a nice smell scented and once of the gel pack was leaking so i checked and it

happen to be soe/m scented, nice smell and i rubbed the leaking package on myself, chest and arms then i when out

for dinner,

then this cute waitress came over and chatted with me for a while and it was the 1st hit, (normally

she would just ignore me and pretend as i was thin air.)

i dun even get hits with my unscented soe, npa and i got

a hit with the gel version of soe.

tat make me think, is something wrong with my soe/ unscented? i notice

something funny, my NPA, TE, SOE, SPMO all is clearless and transparent and no smell, is something wrong with me or

is something wrong with my phereone? are they all in the right color?

evobenny
02-16-2006, 03:45 AM
today i applied the chikera gel

on myself 1 full packet and went to work, on the way to work nothing happen, in class nothing happen much but when

as we are going home i went toilet and apply the last tiny bit of gel in the gel pack and i came out to meet my

friends,

one of them a gal was flipping her hair maddly, keep twirling and playing ard with her hair, when i was

standing infront of her on the way home , then we went for dinner and end of it no more flipping hair no more

playing with her hair, it seem like it only lasted 15 min! lol but it was a good 15 min! :P

chubycheeks66
02-16-2006, 12:12 PM
mmm grats on ur first hit

i guess...sounds like if u got this much success with the gels i should get them

platinumfox
02-16-2006, 04:00 PM
"Boss Fox" has some advice I

think you should go with Alter Ego.Also what kind of women do you want to attract?Let "Boss Fox" show you a few

tricks.I would like to help you out.

evobenny
02-17-2006, 05:20 AM
"Boss Fox"

has some advice I think you should go with Alter Ego.Also what kind of women do you want to attract?Let "Boss Fox"

show you a few tricks.I would like to help you out.

Yoz chubby thanks! and yoz boss fox! thanks for

offering to help me! heheeh i just bought ae and aa314 chikera and apc! all scented, heheh and currently i have te,

soe, spmo and npa all unscented.

wat voodoo i can do with them? :P
i have no qualms on what kind of woman i am

attracting as long as they are woman :P though i have a high preference over the taller, sexier and prettier

kind.

going out on a date with a young 17 year old? what good for young gals? chikera + soe ?

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 11:54 AM
mmm well soe for a

fact...not sure about npa...-none intimidates them

evobenny
02-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Test Subject : 17 year old

chinese lady.

Pheronene used : 1/2 pack of chikara, 1/4 ae, 8 inche of soe, 4 spray of gucci envy.

Results :

Test subject has no effects, no reaction, appears in her normal self.

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 03:50 PM
bright side is that u got

a date... >:D...w/o the mones!!!....btw is there a age limit in singapore?

evobenny
02-17-2006, 06:50 PM
erm legal age to have sex is 16

and above else the charges would amount to erm ( i guess as u guys knows... singapore is a "fine" city" max of 3

years imprisonment and up to 7 stroke of the cane :whip:

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL!!!!! singapore has

whipping??? lol!!!!

evobenny
02-17-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah whipping i seen it

personally myself so well it arnt fun, max amount of stroke of caning is 24.... 4 stroke is enough to have u with a

bum tat is swollen like a horse rear and cant sit for 4 month.

the cane they have in there is as thick as ur

thumb, and u are tied to a A frame during caning and the caner is specially trained to deliver stroke tat is

repeately aimed at the same spot. he usally twirl a few round before smacking it down like golf. the sound of the

cane on flesh could be heard 3 blocks away and the scream even further

chubycheeks66
02-17-2006, 07:09 PM
lol i thought my mom was

scary...mabe if u go to court u can fool them with chikara or soe....makes me shiver when i think about it

evobenny
02-17-2006, 07:13 PM
hmm tat was a good idea! i

never though of that but again i dun wanna land in court again! i had time in there for like a month for assualt and

it was horrible... never wanted to be in the shithole again :run:

platinumfox
02-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Yoz chubby

thanks! and yoz boss fox! thanks for offering to help me! heheeh i just bought ae and aa314 chikera and apc! all

scented, heheh and currently i have te, soe, spmo and npa all unscented.

wat voodoo i can do with them? :P

i have no qualms on what kind of woman i am attracting as long as they are woman :P though i have a high

preference over the taller, sexier and prettier kind.

going out on a date with a young 17 year old? what good

for young gals? chikera + soe ?Ok you have a good selection......go with one spray of Edge,SOE, and two

drops of AE.Go to a library and sit at a table with a lady and make sure she can get a mone whiff.Look for the signs

playing with the hair,fidgeting, etc. if you see it make conversation.Try this on all ages of women and even women

you might not be attracted to but just to see how they react.Also if you take a bus or subway always find a woman to

get near.Also "my young apprentice" "Boss Fox" says invest in A-1 and get some Axe Body Spray.Be patient try my plan

for 5 days and promise me to post all the results.Write you results in a notebook if you have to promise me?You new

motto will be "EVOBENNY GETS LADIES A PLENTY"Let me know how it goes bro.

evobenny
02-18-2006, 09:53 AM
but boss fox i dun have axe

here over in singapore :( A1? sure but i have to wait till next month to get money for the bottle, it quite

expensive though

evobenny
02-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Ok you have

a good selection......go with one spray of Edge,SOE, and two drops of AE.Go to a library and sit at a table with a

lady and make sure she can get a mone whiff.Look for the signs playing with the hair,fidgeting, etc. if you see it

make conversation.Try this on all ages of women and even women you might not be attracted to but just to see how

they react.Also if you take a bus or subway always find a woman to get near.Also "my young apprentice" "Boss Fox"

says invest in A-1 and get some Axe Body Spray.Be patient try my plan for 5 days and promise me to post all the

results.Write you results in a notebook if you have to promise me?You new motto will be "EVOBENNY GETS LADIES A

PLENTY"Let me know how it goes bro.

Boss fox! one thing i do on my way to work in the sub is i alway try

to get near a gal and stand in the right wind direction so she can smell my mones and yeah boss fox i been taking

look at gals to see their reactions, and i keep in mind to try it on any ladies just to see reaction. i often try it

on only attractive gals to see reactions

platinumfox
02-18-2006, 11:29 AM
but boss fox

i dun have axe here over in singapore :( A1? sure but i have to wait till next month to get money for the bottle, it

quite expensive thoughOk you dont need the Axe body spray its just a good cover.A-1 is expensive but well

worth it.But if you cant afford it settle with WAGG then thats all the mones you will need.I have had success with a

AE/WAGG combo on women who come from Asia who live in America.So since you are already there you should have great

luck.Just experiment with the SOE,AE,Edge combo for now and let me know.Also do you work with ladies?

evobenny
02-19-2006, 12:36 AM
yeah i do work with ladies not

a lot though anway how should i go about mixing ae soe and te?

platinumfox
02-19-2006, 06:32 AM
yeah i do

work with ladies not a lot though anway how should i go about mixing ae soe and te?Put on SOE,then a dab of

AE on each side of the neck,and a squirt of Edge on each side too.

evobenny
02-19-2006, 06:54 AM
roger boss fox! btw my te come

in a glass bottle without the spray head is it the same as the te that come wiht the spray head?

Btw i recently

just contacted one of my fellow singaporean mone user and he is chinese but i do find it very funny, he say he od on

1 dap of nap and wat ever guys here find norm. he used 1mm of the chikera gel and report hits all the time with tat

tiny amount. as appose to the asian need more mone thingy.

btw boss does ae smells? i though it come with a nice

scent? i search the boards and i see ppl complaining about the smell of ae, i cant smell anything off it, maybe coz

of my running nose

platinumfox
02-20-2006, 08:50 AM
btw

boss does ae smells?AE smells great to me but everyone has their own opinion.I have seen complaints about

the smell of Chikara but I love it.

evobenny
02-22-2006, 07:04 AM
today when to work with 1/2

pack gel TE 1/2 pack chikera and 9 inches of soe + vera wang for men(nice smell but dun last long on me :( )
mild

hits my colleages was more chatty today, guess i am maybe 30-40 % of findiing the right dosage.

still waiting for

my npc, ae, chikera , aa314 and ordered A1, perception, wagg, soe /scented.

btw boss axe wat type of axe body

spray should i get? i saw quite a few online but i dun know which 1 to get.

btw i manage to find some old unopen

stock of monogram by ralph lauren, paid for it and waiting for it to come, she say it is flash version, meaning no

atomizer u have to dap it on you, any one know if it true or i gotten the fake bottle. she still have 3 or 4 left

and i know it kind of rare to find them now, if u guys are interested pm me i see wat i can do, btw the bottle she

said it was like 10 years ago? does it even still have smell on? lol

platinumfox
02-22-2006, 04:03 PM
today when to

work with 1/2 pack gel TE 1/2 pack chikera and 9 inches of soe + vera wang for men(nice smell but dun last long on

me :( )
mild hits my colleages was more chatty today, guess i am maybe 30-40 % of findiing the right

dosage.

still waiting for my npc, ae, chikera , aa314 and ordered A1, perception, wagg, soe /scented.

btw boss axe wat type of axe body spray should i get? i saw quite a few online but i dun know which 1 to

get.

btw i manage to find some old unopen stock of monogram by ralph lauren, paid for it and waiting for it

to come, she say it is flash version, meaning no atomizer u have to dap it on you, any one know if it true or i

gotten the fake bottle. she still have 3 or 4 left and i know it kind of rare to find them now, if u guys are

interested pm me i see wat i can do, btw the bottle she said it was like 10 years ago? does it even still have smell

on? lolGet Axe Voodoo

chubycheeks66
02-22-2006, 04:06 PM
i use old spice

spray...they last longer and arent as irritating to nose if u spray a little to much unlike axe

evobenny
02-23-2006, 04:45 AM
today i tried to od myself and

when to work in the morining at 9am, 6 dap of npa, 3 daps on the neck 1 behind the ears 2 on both wrist, with 12

inches of soe with gucci envy

on the sub sat beside a gal and she was playing with her hair a lot and no one else

was near us, when at 10 am my colleages was generally more chatty and friendly with me. but i was kind of edgy and

snappy with my male colleages. after lucnch the effect seem to fade and i seem to turn back into normal mood.

Am

i tat kind of person tat i need a lot of mones to have effects? should i up my doseage again tomorro?

MOBLEYC57
02-23-2006, 04:55 AM
today i tried to

od myself and when to work in the morining at 9am, 6 dap of npa, 3 daps on the neck 1 behind the ears 2 on both

wrist, with 12 inches of soe with gucci envy

on the sub sat beside a gal and she was playing with her hair a lot

and no one else was near us, when at 10 am my colleages was generally more chatty and friendly with me. but i was

kind of edgy and snappy with my male colleages. after lucnch the effect seem to fade and i seem to turn back into

normal mood.

Am i tat kind of person tat i need a lot of mones to have effects? should i up my doseage again

tomorro?

Experimenting is not a ONE day event. If you think it did the trick for you ... see if it does

the trick for you in a 7/14/21 day run. You can up the dosage if you want in the next 7/14/21 day run, yes? I'm

beginning to worry about all these 6-12 dabs of NPA being worn by the younger crowd. I hope they haven't started

diluting NPA, or NPA is not as strong as we THOUGHT it was in the beginning of its intro. But, like everything else

... there are exceptions ... you could be kin to Gegogi "Zee NPA Master." :think::whip:

evobenny
02-23-2006, 05:30 AM
i read about tat guy who used

20 daps, he was asian too, i am asian too, gogegi zee NPA master is asian too, but i know a asian who od on even 1

dap of npa

thanks mobley for the tip and wat do u mean by 7/14/21? 7 days of the same doesage then upping it

?

and wat about build up of mones? i bath twice a day with soap and shamphoo. will my skin absorb some of the

mones?

chubycheeks66
02-23-2006, 12:07 PM
grats on ur good hits >_o

....well i always say to my self b4 i leave for school that i would OD myself on npa but ive been to scared lol that

females will be bitchy to me and that i will waste my npa faster D:

MOBLEYC57
02-23-2006, 01:26 PM
i read about tat

guy who used 20 daps, he was asian too, i am asian too, gogegi zee NPA master is asian too, but i know a asian who

od on even 1 dap of npa

thanks mobley for the tip and wat do u mean by 7/14/21? 7 days of the same doesage

then upping it ?

and wat about build up of mones? i bath twice a day with soap and shamphoo. will my skin

absorb some of the mones?

7 days, 14 days, or 21 days ... testing time before changing/switching up your

mix/product.

I THINK that if you get mone build up, you'll know it, and it won't killya! I think people that

work out don't have that problem. Anyone? Anyone? :think:

evobenny
03-01-2006, 05:19 AM
Just recieve my second pack

today, contain aa314, AE, NPC, and chikera scented.

I find AE really yucky!! smelly! lol but the gel pack that i

had has no smell.

Smelled NPC hmm is it just me or my nose went bad? i dun really find it fantasic smelling, it

was light, chemical scent. but of coz i try putting it on and let other smell it.

CptKipling
03-01-2006, 09:05 AM
NPA is going to smell bad, even

if you can't detect it.

luxveritas
03-01-2006, 09:37 AM
i was with a girl i have been

dating last night. We were on the couch cuddling with her head on my chest. She sniffed me really quickly and gave a

slight yuck face. I had my npa and soe combo on. I like its smell. I even like the npa smell. To me it smells

nothing like BO.

Regardless of the yuck face she was naked on my bed for the first time an hour later.

If I

have been reading her signals correctly she probably is 1-2 days past her period. She is not vulgar enough to make

me aware of her time of month but I saw an increase in chocolate consumption 2-3 days ago and she didn't want to go

back to my place eventhough it was early.

eventhough I have been heavy on npa she was never bitchy to me. She may

be on BC.

evobenny
03-02-2006, 05:44 AM
Today applyed 1 drop of AA314

on my neck and another on the back of my neck then 1 drop of AE to the front and another drop of AE to the

back

then i covered it up with 4 drop of APC all over neck and ears..

on the sub to work nothing much happen,

while at work gals are very chatty very nice and friendly, guys seem to treat me with more respect. 1 alpha male was

quite helpful today, generally he likes being an assho!e but today he was nice and helpfull giving me suggestions

and stuff like that.

but the smell of APC was gone real quick lasted like 1 hr + on me so i had to cover with

gucci envy else i tink i would smell stinky with aa314, how long does NPC last on u guys?

and any comments? on

the combo which i picked up from the board? aa314 applied 1st then ae then Apc.

CptKipling
03-02-2006, 08:46 AM
What is NPC?

I'm thinking

either APC (androstenone pheromone concentrate) or NPA (new pheromone additive).

evobenny
03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
What is

NPC?

I'm thinking either APC (androstenone pheromone concentrate) or NPA (new pheromone

additive).

Opps i am so sorry i should be APC

CptKipling
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Ah I get it now, no problem.

evobenny
03-03-2006, 06:21 AM
today when out with 3 drop of

aa314, 1 neck 1 back of neck and 1 drop forearms, then 1 drop on the same place each with ae and went out without a

drop of APC

then i used gucci pour homm to cover. nothing much to report in the sub, but at work as we are

reciving product training the gal on my left was quite nice, twice i wrote a joke on my notes with a pencil and

showed her and she lean over ( no body contact) and rubbed them off my notes for me twice. then later on while

chatting, touched me 2 times once on the arm and once on the leg. then in the lift another gal we were together with

was toking to me and flipped her hair 3-4 time in a row.

then i went home and chatted with them on msn and both

was toking about sexual stuff...

my question is would the effect of mone stay so long with them and after i was

not ard them and they would still be as i was wearing mones ard them?

I was thinking did the mones turn them on

when i was with them but they did not show it or controled them self but when they went home in their comfortable

space was open about toking on sex?

or would them smelling me with mones for 3 weeks and when we finally get to

know each other better they start to open up?

because the 1st few week of product training we did not knew each

other well till the later part of the few weeks we was alway together having lunch and stuff. and i asked one of the

gals about what they alway gossiping about in class and she told me they was always chatting about sex and their ex

bfs.

was my mones affecting htem in anyway or that totally normal for the gals ?

i dun really have much

experience with ladies so i would need help from you experts here :P.

CptKipling
03-03-2006, 07:45 AM
First of all, the fact that

they touched you like that and then talked to you on msn "about sexual stuff" tells me that you DEFINATELY need to

make a move. They are into you right now.

Now to your questions:

my question is would the effect of mone

stay so long with them and after i was not ard them and they would still be as i was wearing mones ard

them?
Pheromones aren't like a drug, you will find that they will cause a sometimes quite obvious

reactions, but the reality is that effect is like creating a powerful first impression. Whoever "gets" that

impression will simply remember it as a part of your personality.

I was thinking did the mones turn them

on when i was with them but they did not show it or controled them self but when they went home in their comfortable

space was open about toking on sex?
Something like that, yeah. Its is possible that those feelings were

illicited around you (in which case its a good thing that they didn't act on them), or they might have felt

sufficient attraction and comfort with you to be thinking longer term than right there at work.

or would

them smelling me with mones for 3 weeks and when we finally get to know each other better they start to open

up?
I don't really understand what you are asking so I'll pass on this one :)

was my mones

affecting htem in anyway or that totally normal for the gals ?
That would be a cultural thing I guess, but

it also doesn't matter in this situation.

evobenny
03-03-2006, 11:33 AM
forgive me captain i tink i

lost you out there and i lost myself too lol

Captain i did make a move but well not much respond i guess from

them.

and thank you very much captain for the advice :)

evobenny
03-04-2006, 03:39 AM
Went suntanning today with 3

spray of chikera on neck and chest and 1 spray of chikera on the hair,

after applying suntan lotion and soaking

in the water wading ard ppl, i found out that 1 of the ladies was looking at me quite a few times, kids was alway

swimming near to me.

does c7 has effects even after a suntan lotion applied over and some swimming and lot of

sweat from the tanning.

kids was swimming in a straight line and then slanted towards me as if i am a magnet

before grinning at me and swimming away, their female swimming coach keep eyeing me though there are ton of handsome

hunks ard .\

and i left my chikera in my back and it was so hot!!! will it spoil? will the mones spoil? it

wasent in direct sunlight but coverd inside my bag, after tanning i did 1 more spray and it still has the

fragance.

CptKipling
03-04-2006, 06:48 AM
Your C7 should be fine, the

fragrance being fine is a good indication of that.

You had applied quite a lot of Chikara so it's entirely

possible that it was still effective after suntan lotion and swimming (pheromones are not water soluble so they will

not come off too easily in water - well no more easily than your natural body odor).

evobenny
03-06-2006, 04:17 AM
today monday same as usual,

when to work 2 drop of aa314 and 2 drop of ae mixed with few drop of water and rubbed over chest and neck and a dap

of npa and problery like 2 inches of soe /unscented on the throat then covered with Jazz by YSL and when to

work.

At work same target was sitting beside me touched me only once on the arm while chatting, generally

friendly and nothing much

well i guess maybe i overdosed or had a build up

evobenny
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
got my perception, wagg,

soe/scented and A1 today any suggestions? :P

evobenny
03-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi guys any ideas on a biz

mones? coz i am working as a financial adviser, going into the property market soon and i have to meet a lot of ppl

and in and out.

What could i do with my Soe/scented/m, Soe/unscented, NPA, Te/ unscented/m, chikera, APC, AE/m,

Wagg, aa314, and musk with nol A1, cs none. (yeah i bought all of them in like a month?)

tried looking all over

the board for biz mix but i found mostly sexual mix, i wanted ppl to trust me, be at ease with me, feel that i am

ok/great, you know? purely meant for biz.

Should i get RM, as i read it have a biz edge to it?

And another

questions, wat are the effects on mones in hot sun? high ambience temp? 30+ degree ceilus, and lot of sweat? blended

with smoke( i am a smoker) and heavy traffic smoke and soot?( imagine bangkok traffic)

will the effect of the

mones greatly reduce due to all this factors?

because in a normal day at work consist of a walk of 5-10 min to

the sub at around 8am(in sunlight), a 30min to work in a windy sub( air flows from the start of the train to the

back of it), then slight walking to workplace, then a few hrs of aircon office then maybe out again to meet a few

clients, maybe over a non aircond starbucks near a busy road, a few sticks of cig here and there, then maybe home at

6pm plus and maybe later if needed.

normally i wear some mixes like jb1, chikera, aa314 and stuff and alway with

soe as my base. effects of the mones could be best seen in the sub to work, then slowly waning till lunch then

almost none in like 2-3 pm and totally no effect therafter. Been quite busy with work and did not have a chance to

go clubbing with mones yet.

Singapore is genearlly sunny, with a temp of like 24 - 35 degree ceilus, a walk from

home to sub in shirt and pants and tie would genearlly break out in mild sweat without sun.

should i bring my mix

out and top them up after lunch? coz i alway never bring any out due to the size of the bottle and fears of breaking

the bottle and having wasted a bottle and reeking of mones( bad of biz)

In singapore some of us have this

practice of bringing something that smells and stuff that could not be washed like our pillows, rugs, helmets, shoes

to leave it in the sun and it would remove all bad smell, kill bacteria? and all traces of bad smell would be gone.

My friend had this theory of putting on mones and walking in the sun would destroy the mones or reduce the

effects of them. i was pratically walking from tree to tree and shade to shade to avoid sunlight.

So i was

wondering if it is true. Maybe i could spray two piece of paper with chikera and leave 1 out in the sun and after 1

hr get my female friend to smell it and see if there is any reaction from them?

belgareth
03-09-2006, 12:43 PM
I think the mones would only be

destroyed by the sun if in direct sunlight. Heat doesn't really effect mones at anything below boiling.

My main

reason for mone use has always been business. The sexual hits have always been a plus. For me personally Chikara or

SoE with a small dab of NPA is the best overall mix. You need to experiment but you should probably start with

something like SoE or Chikara and go from there.

evobenny
03-11-2006, 12:15 PM
thanks belgareth, but if i am

wearing mones and standing in plain sunlight would tat be destroyed too? maybe 5 min in the sun? or an hr? something

like that?

belgareth
03-11-2006, 01:29 PM
My guess is that if light

destroys mones it would be the ultra violet. The direct light would have to fall on the mones for some period of

time. Much would depend on you, where you are wearing them and how much direct sun strikes them. There's no certain

answer but that's my guess.

evobenny
03-11-2006, 02:31 PM
My guess is

that if light destroys mones it would be the ultra violet. The direct light would have to fall on the mones for some

period of time. Much would depend on you, where you are wearing them and how much direct sun strikes them. There's

no certain answer but that's my guess.

hmmm thanks again bel! i guess i put mone on my hair, neck and

wrist, i could feel the sun heating up my neck, hair and body when i go to walk to the sub during work, hmm i guess

i have to walk from shade to shade,

i happen to be wearing a kind of transisiton lens on my specs, which when

ever detects sunlight/uv light it would darken and turn into something like sunglasses, i could use it as a detector

on how much uv light i am getting. i tink the sun is killing or reducing the effect of my mones! thanks again bel

evobenny
03-11-2006, 02:36 PM
would mones make ourself more

horny? i sometime would feel a lot more horny myself after being exposed to the mones when i mix it in my room and

sniffing and sniffing the bottles of mixes to smell for the scent of APC or other perfume i have mixed in

evobenny
03-12-2006, 08:55 AM
had something funny happen to

me today while watching the telly, i was off mone for 2 days and mom came home and asked if i am alright? asked if i

am sick am i ok stuff like that.

What gives?

evobenny
03-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Wagg... good result from wagg

in a work enviroment. 3 drop of wagg under the collar and 2 drop of aa314 on the neck. was eating and my boss' boss

came over and patted me on the back and had a great smile on his face out of no where and left straight after lol.

kind of funny

(another day)
jb#1 today i spray 6 spray from ls atomizer and 3 drops of aa314 topped with 16

inches of soe/u i dun know if i OD... woman in sub had no reactions to it, in work place smiles from ladies all

round. then i was in meeting room with my boss and anohter guy only, stay inside for a few hrs he seem to be picking

on me a lot. not much eye contact from him to me but a lot on the other guy.

then after work roughly after 10 hrs

later meet my lady friend for dinner, had another spray of jb#1 nice chat, with lot of touchy feely, saw her

flipping her hair a few times.

evobenny
03-18-2006, 09:20 AM
today went to church with 2

sprays of DD#1(0.5ml of npa and 1.5ml of soe/u) with 5 drop of A1 and gucci envy to dulite in the mix had 2 sprays

from ls atomizer, 1 on the chest and 1 on the hair and went out.

great results though not hits, ladies in church

was very chatty and touching me a lot as we speak, though i have a slight headache i guess must be the A1

PS: i

forgot about the 2 drop of aa314 i applied as base

PS: sorry mistake again DD#1 is 7:3 soe and npa, i used was

3:1 soe:npa

evobenny
03-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Today is a good day! my 1st

hit! after meeting a lady for dinner and movie then after that proceded to my office for sex.

she came 6 time and

mention that she dun know why she was super horny, i just must be the mones,

I had 2 drop of aa314, 3 drop of

wagg, and 1 spray of chikera.

i was guessing most of the mones converted into none as it was over a period of 8

hr +

Hip Hip Hurray! my 1st ever successfull hit! hopefull more to come!

Rakesh
03-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Wearing mones to CHURCH

lol...that's just plain evil.
I love it :D

(Catholic environment here, its prolly kinda different if the church

in question is a protestant place with a married priest and whatnot :) but still)