PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone tailor pheromones for their mark

luxveritas
02-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Does anyone out there start with friendly pheromones and switch to sexual ones when they have a girls

trust. Or it seems it might be a good idea to cycle usage with a girls cycle to keep them from going balistic on

you.

Sigma
02-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Does anyone out

there start with friendly pheromones and switch to sexual ones when they have a girls trust. Or it seems it might be

a good idea to cycle usage with a girls cycle to keep them from going balistic on you.

I always tailor my

mones to suit not only the women I'll be around on a particular day...I always try to be mindful of what kind of

interactions I'll be in. Professional settings and work, school, dates or alone time with a lady, and clubs all

get their own types of mixes. Since I'm busy most of the day and am hardly home, I usually keep my mones in the

car. If theres any radical change in the environment I'm in, I can switch it up.

Of course I also tailor my

mixes towards they nature of my interaction with a lady. If I wanna establish that initial intimate bond, for

example, A1 or WAGG play a big part.

Since different mones provoke different effects, that really is the most

effective way to use mones. Not that wearing the wrong mones in the wrong social situation would necessarily be a

bad thing, but wearing the right ones in the right situation will better ensure you get the the desired reactions

from others.

SwingerMD
02-07-2006, 09:21 PM
I do. I usually start out with

just SOE. I have found that two of my favorite mixes, SMD#1 and KR#1, seem to get positive rxns with one person

negative with the other and vice versa. Last, but not least I move in for the kill with the pure -none

products.

-SwingerMD

a.k.a.
02-07-2006, 09:50 PM
For me the friendly mones (high Nol

content) are already very sexual. So are the attention grabbing mones (high None contact).
But I do carry

around a small dram bottle of A1 diluted to .05mg/ml in case my gf is in a bad mood.

Gegogi
02-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Once I know her well enough to

guessimate reactions I tailor dosage and 'mone type to her. I do the same thing with other aspects of our

relationship so long as I'd enjoy the same: clothing, food, music, movies, sexual techniques, etc. So, it makes

sense to do likewise with 'mones. My last GF transformed into a raging nympho when I wore OD levels of TE or NPA,

so I helped her as much as I could.