PDA

View Full Version : SOE leakage (got stuff today)

b737pilot88
02-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey

B,
Just got my stuff today and when I open it I notice my SOE bottle was leaking and 1.5 ML had gone :(. I think it

was the roller top but is there a way to fix this?

Also, is the NPA liquid suppose to fill all the way top of

the bottle or is it just half way? It seems less to me. hmm.

Gegogi
02-04-2006, 05:21 PM
I guess I lucked out as I got 2

bottles of SOE last week with zero leakage. My 5ml NPA was filled to where the "neck" begins, so not all the way

full. They're sold by volume so it probably doesn't need to be all the way up the neck to be 5ml.

Rub the

packaging on your body you'll get a new phero buzz and the family pets will be extra friendly.

b737pilot88
02-04-2006, 07:39 PM
haha rub package on

myself...:LOL:

anyways does all SOE bottles sometimes don't leak and leak when ship geg?

bosshank
02-06-2006, 01:19 PM
The bottle of SOE I received

did not leak - nor has anything else I have ever ordered. Maybe I have just been lucky.

Bruce
02-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Not that lucky. We ship thousands

of bottles every month and *normally* none of them leak without something happening to them en route. That said

though, we did get a batch of SOE that wasn't quite as thick as it usually is, and apparently that lets it by the

ball top think. Coincidentally, there was also a change in the Chikara cap this past shipment, and that is causing

some leaks too. Hopefully, not too many.

B

Can'tFocus
02-19-2006, 08:53 AM
I also recieved a leaky SOE

that smudged the label off.

Bruce
02-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry about that. SOE never used to

leak. I think we need to thicken up the formula like it used to be. The stuff should be thick enough so it can't

get past the ball top unless you actually roll it.

You can send it back for another if you want, but unless

you lost a lot, it's probably not worth the trouble.

B

Can'tFocus
02-24-2006, 08:51 AM
The change of carrier, in my

opinion, is also humbling the effect of SOE. Is that possible?

Bruce
02-24-2006, 04:59 PM
It depends what you are used to.

The oil sort of mellows the effects and makes them last longer. Personally I like that. It is sort of what makes

Primal special. Even though Primal is only aNONE, it is that carrier oil that has earned its reputation. Others

prefer the more volatile potions that get into play faster. Mix with your favorite cologne, pack in an pocket

atomizer, refresh as needed. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

Elemental
04-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Hi, I noticed Scented SOE for

Men is back in the store (after a short absence). Is the one in stock the thicker, 'non-leaky' version?

Bruce
04-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Hopefully. Originally it was thick,

like your typical body oil ball-top stuff. Last June at a trade show, I noticed the SOE was very runny and noted

that to production staff. When we started getting the occassional leak, I asked for a return to the thick format

and was told it would happen with the next batch. I'll ask Tammy to have a look. Keep in mind that the thin stuff

wasn't all that bad, just leaked if the outer cap wasn't torqued down 100%.

B