PDA

View Full Version : pheromone fantasies

a.k.a.
02-04-2006, 10:36 AM
This thread is

inspired by Finallythere who (jokingly?) suggested a “Hit Lie List”.
I prefer fantasies over lies. So

what are some of your pheromone fantasies? Or maybe wishful notions that you had before trying the actual

products.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but I think it would be cool if pheromones made

women rush over to hump your leg like dogs.
Also, I share the common male fantasy of seducing two beautiful

women at once. If I ever manage to pull that off, I’m going to report it and who cares if anybody believes it.

burgerama1960
02-04-2006, 10:48 AM
After reading

this post all i could imagine is trying to walk somewhere while women come out of the blue and latch on to me

grinding away on my legs. Mind you it would be fun for a while but I would not get very far.:thumbsup:

Gegogi
02-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Wear NPA, encounter female that

immediately needs to go to the ladies room to beat off. Now that I think of it, my GF masturbated in the car while I

was wearing NPA. She also did it in my office. But maybe it was my shirt or 'doo that inspired her.

a.k.a.
02-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Guess Gegogi and I are the only ones

with fantasies. Reading another post on this forum made me think of a new one. I'd like to see a pheromone product

that lets you give women orgasms, from ten paces away, with the wink of an eye.

Gegogi
02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
I had a GF a few years ago that

often continued to cum for 30 minutes after having sex. We could be walking down the street, driving, whatever and

she'd have to brace herself to keep from tumbling. I was very jealous. Yo, I wanta be orgasm man! Juz' walk down

da street 'n busta wad!

platinumfox
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
The reaction of my fantasy

mone would cause women to give you a DIHL look without speaking she bends down unzips your pants and gives oral on

the spot.

gamecity
02-08-2006, 07:51 PM
My phero fantasy is to attract

this girl that used to be one of my closest friends. She has a bf atm :( and I don't think pheromones will work for

her cause she already has an imprint on her mind of who I am.

Gegogi
02-08-2006, 09:15 PM
It also works the other way. A

year ago, I used to wear OD levels of NPA or TE nearly everyday. An attractive female student got the hots for me

after hanging around class and my office for a few days. She later told me she experienced the extremely vivid

sexual fantasies about me nearly every night for weeks and it freaked her out. I didn't notice she was interested

as she was so nervous and fidgety, but after a couple weeks I realized she was starting to stalk me so I asked her

what's up. She wasn't in the least shy and blurted it all out.

gamecity
02-09-2006, 04:30 AM
It also works the

other way. A year ago, I used to wear OD levels of NPA or TE nearly everyday. An attractive female student got the

hots for me after hanging around class and my office for a few days. She later told me she experienced the extremely

vivid sexual fantasies about me nearly every night for weeks and it freaked her out. I didn't notice she was

interested as she was so nervous and fidgety, but after a couple weeks I realized she was starting to stalk me so I

asked her what's up. She wasn't in the least shy and blurted it all out.

I want to be a professor

now.

SyraBrian
02-09-2006, 02:09 PM
I'd like to walk in to a strip

club broke and come out with a couple of hundred dollars!

Gegogi
02-09-2006, 05:57 PM
I saw several all male strip

clubs in Vegas. Some are for women and one was for gays. I'm guessing the gay men tip better! Buff up and it could

be you swinging on pole and shakin' arse for benjamins.

platinumfox
02-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Another

of my fantasy mones I would call "Twat Hot" it would make her twat so hot she would stink up the whole room.It would

just work on one female in a room because you want to know who you are turning on.She would be so embarassed because

her smell of arousal would be unbearable.

Gegogi
02-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Most of the women I've

dated--90% Asian--have a light scent when aroused. You pretty much have to get you face near enough to lick it in

order to smell it, and I have a very keen sense of smell. However, there were a few that stank when cranked and it

was a turnoff for me. And I do enjoy the scent of a clean but healthy poon.

SyraBrian
02-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I saw several all

male strip clubs in Vegas. Some are for women and one was for gays. I'm guessing the gay men tip better! Buff up

and it could be you swinging on pole and shakin' arse for benjamins.

Nah, it's more

pyschologically rewarding to beat the female strippers at their own game! ;)

MOBLEYC57
02-10-2006, 12:47 PM
All of

my fantasies were done by my mid-30s. But just recently, I've been entertaining the thought of eing rode by a 300+

pounder! :thumbsup::whip:

Gegogi
02-10-2006, 02:12 PM
"...I've been

entertaining the thought of eing rode by a 300+ pounder! "
There was an episode on Vegas CSI where a man

suffocated while making love to a very large woman. Of couse she was on top.

DCW
02-10-2006, 02:40 PM
I've have some many panties left at

my apartment for nights of mone inspired lovemaking that I'm selling them on the Home Shopping Network.
I'm so

hot that even the model at the HSN made a donation.

DCW

MOBLEYC57
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
I've have some many

panties left at my apartment for nights of mone inspired lovemaking that I'm selling them on the Home Shopping

Network.
I'm so hot that even the model at the HSN made a donation.

DCW

You need to share your

SECRET recipe, DC! :POKE: :whip: :thumbsup: :wave:

jollysnowdevil
02-11-2006, 11:48 PM
I've have

some many panties left at my apartment for nights of mone inspired lovemaking that I'm selling them on the Home

Shopping Network.
I'm so hot that even the model at the HSN made a donation.

DCW

ebay sell them

on ebay.

as far as mone related fantasies... almost anything that involves a woman and something sexual is

pretty much a fantasy of mine mones or no mones

wait ive got one.... being able to splash some npa on some

sunbather on a beach only to watch another woman instantly rip her bikini off and they go at it..

Gegogi
02-12-2006, 01:09 AM
It would be way cool to splash PI

or NPA on a stiff at an open casket funeral and watch grieving women hump him raw.

Rbt
02-12-2006, 05:14 PM
ebay sell them

on ebay.

as far as mone related fantasies... almost anything that involves a woman and something sexual is

pretty much a fantasy of mine mones or no mones

wait ive got one.... being able to splash some npa on some

sunbather on a beach only to watch another woman instantly rip her bikini off and they go at it..

Ditto

Ditto!

And DITTO!!

SyraBrian
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Friday, my strip club

fantasy came true. I was at my usual club, when a dancer I hadn't seen in a while walked up to me, gave me a hug

and a kiss on the cheek all the time telling me that I was her favorite customer. She told me that I was nice and

sweet and adorable and cute.

A mutual dancer friend of ours came up and told the first dancer that I was

her favorite customer too. The second dancer suggested a twin cheek kiss, after which they both requested that I

dance for them.

I started a little psuedo-strip dance for them, and they responded by reaching into their

purses and grabbing ones. They stuck multiple dollar bills in my clothes, gave me even more hugs and kisses and

walked away. Not bad for a middle aged Karl Rove look-alike!

I was wearing my usual strip club mix of a gel

pack of SOE, a half gel pack of Chikara, and multiple dabs Pheromol Factor with the controversial Athena 10x

additive mixed in.

gaf
06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Wear NPA,

encounter female that immediately needs to go to the ladies room to beat off. Now that I think of it, my GF

masturbated in the car while I was wearing NPA. She also did it in my office. But maybe it was my shirt or 'doo

that inspired her.

I had an ex GF like that , she would get all horny when were we out dancing and go

off to the ladies room and "fix herself". I was the first guy she orgasamed with and after that I couldn't stop her

from dropping her pants at every opportunity.... she used to invite a friend over for threesomes on occasions. All

this in my pre mone days! Pity we fell out , she's more likely to stab me in the eye now. :run:

ShyAsianGuy26
06-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Woman are like that

sometimes... well most of the time lol.

My fantasy involves women following me in the mall making an ass of

themselves in front of their boyfriends. :rofl:

gaf
06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
My

fantasy involves women following me in the mall making an ass of themselves in front of their boyfriends.

:rofl:

When you find your own "magic mix" that will happen. Trust me, it does.
Actually it's

funnier if it's your friends mum! (been there)
:run: